toldailytopic: What are your thoughts about the Tea Party movement in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I repeated nothing...I heard nothing.:mmph:
As I'd mentioned to you, they will now be referred to as "tea-jerks"...

Oh you just invented a term all on your own that a million other people are using, and it just happened to be the same vulgar term! Riiiight! Lie to yourself if you want, but don't bother lying to me.

Four O'Clock

Oh you just invented a term all on your own that a million other people are using, and it just happened to be the same vulgar term! Riiiight! Lie to yourself if you want, but don't bother lying to me.
Now THIS is a vulgar term as well???!!!! Please, go ''police'' someone else officer, I don't have time for this nonsense.

Nice bearing of a false witness there at the end. :confused:

Four O'Clock

I will have to agree--the term is a vulgar reference to a feminine product-- Or didn't you know that Four O Clock?
I don't plan on 'fixing' anything. I have no idea what you're referring to.
The thread was on the Tea Party movement and our opinion of them. Do many of you just sit around googling these phrases?
I've already apologized but continue to be called out by you right wing-nuts.
Please...move on...

some other dude

I cringe at every "DemoRat" I see as well as every "Rethuglican" as well as every "Tea Bagger".

Mostly because they are unimaginative slurs. If you are going to smear your opponent, do it with style!

Four O'Clock

I cringe at every "DemoRat" I see as well as every "Rethuglican" as well as every "Tea Bagger".
Mostly because they are unimaginative slurs. If you are going to smear your opponent, do it with style!

Well SOD, we may (might) well be on the same page tho I don't really knowingly try to retaliate with any attempt to 'smear' the other side.

I just think the TP (certainly viable at its inception) has morphed into some right-wing shout-fest with no idea on how to solve things.
Palin? As a Christian and someone who loves my country how could ANYONE with even half a brain, see her as viable material for the Presidency?
The far-left and the far-right both hate each other and BOTH are doing their best to destroy our country.
Will it take a terrorist nuke dropped into the middle of Nebraska to bring us together as a nation?
Seriously, I hear the left, I hear the right. Do you hear each other?

Four O'Clock

True.

They're wrong.

:rotfl: Yet another above-it-all, holier-than-thou poser. Ok by me.

Aren't you the little put-upon victim! :darwinsm:
Our great country is the victim. I want to do more for our country and more for myself. Perhaps it's you that is holier than thou.
Frank are you that misguided and ignorant? I'm a Christian as I assume you are. Why the attack mode? Do you righties not get it? I'm sure many on the left don't?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now THIS is a vulgar term as well???!!!! Please, go ''police'' someone else officer, I don't have time for this nonsense.

Nice bearing of a false witness there at the end. :confused:

I'm not saying that your new term "Tea Jerks" is vulgar, but it certainly shows that you were not innocent of trying to offend. How exactly am I bearing false witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.