toldailytopic: Today is World AIDS Day. How will you observe the occasion?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying the administrative screening questions for blood donation at the Red Cross invalidate the scientifically confirmed facts?

Regardless, their screening question and the answer are irrelevant because the question is not evidenced-based and the answer could be a lie.

There's a 7 year incubation period for HIV. Get blood from a homosexual and wait 7 years to see if you "win the death lottery".

Iconoclast

"The Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta were the first to publish in 1989 in the New England Journal of Medicine (see IAV) that it takes about 1,000 unprotected sexual contacts with an HIV-positive person to become positive. The CDC's numbers are based on thousands of "discordant" hemophilia couples, in which the husband was positive from a transfusion and some of their wives became positive over time. Recent studies on homosexual couples, other heterosexual couples and singles have confirmed the CDC's original number (see IAV)." Source.

Love your source.. He thinks AIDS is just from using recreational drugs...
He has instead proposed the hypothesis that the various American/European AIDS diseases are brought on by the long-term consumption of recreational drugs and/or AZT itself, which is prescribed to prevent or treat AIDS.
http://www.duesberg.com/index.html

Thus drug use causes you to get the HIV virus...:confused:

AIDS in the USA is a gay disease....

elohiym

(It's too bad it didn't take Psalmist's grandson 1,000 skateboarding accidents to contract it).

Other than hearsay regarding the speculation of a physician, without any evidence to support his conclusion, there is no evidence that Psalmist's grandson contracted the HIV virus from that single freak skateboard accident. On the contrary, the scientific evidence indicates that it is unlikely that he could have contracted the virus from the other boy by an alleged mingling of blood.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Psalmists grandson fitting in your Psalm 58:10?

:up:

I hope so. They are not sorry, so he should not fogive those faggots that spread the disease. Just like Ryan White. He was a boy in Indiana that had hemophilia and needed transusions of blood. He contracted HIV because fags went out and gave their blood when the doctors told them they had a death sentence. Faggots are spiteful evil people.

ragTagblues

Thanks for making my point regarding homosexual promiscuity though (the average homosexual has hundreds of sexual encounters).

Not, really they are no more promiscuous then heterosexuals and word to the wise, homosexuals are generally smarter and more knowledgeable about sexual health then heterosexuals are.

For starters nearly all the gay people I know get screened for STD's at least twice a year, however I would be hard pushed to find even one hetero friend who is as conscientious and that includes myself . . . . hetero's are at as equal risk as homo's, yet they take it far more seriously in my opinion.

Whilst I was at college, I met several heterosexual people who were quite free with their favors . . . . hey I didn't do to badly myself. Now I'm at Uni and a little older and wiser . . . . guess what I'm still encountering 'free spirited; people, consider myself one. Homosexuality does not have a monopoly on promiscuity.

I also think you are misinterpreting data, it is understood that homosexuality is a more male dominated way of life, not exclusively; but definitely the majority are male. Males have a more active libido to women, women's sex drive tends to be a little more fluid, it comes and goes. So what you actually perceive as being 'hundreds of sexual encounters' is probably very likely to be much less, only appearing more and represented out of proportion to someone in a heterosexual relationship.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Other than hearsay regarding the speculation of a physician, without any evidence to support his conclusion, there is no evidence that Psalmist's grandson contracted the HIV virus from that single freak skateboard accident. On the contrary, the scientific evidence indicates that it is unlikely that he could have contracted the virus from the other boy by an alleged mingling of blood.

Being that a basketball player has to change his jersey if there is blood on it (due to infectious diseases such as HIV), I'll take what Psalmist says as the truth.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well let's see here...

Grandson's skateboard accident was a bad one, open and bleeding cuts and wounds for both of the boys; he was notified within a few weeks to come to the clinic for an evaluation; he is on daily HIV meds, he has to be careful not get cut, and avoid the best he can getting a cold or the flu since his immune system is weak; when they moved from Denver to northern Indiana, he couldn't travel unless he all the meds he need for the trip and the move. Grandson manages holds a job to support his wife and daughter.

As for a Dr's speculation and scientific evidence, if he wasn't in this condition he wouldn't be taking the meds and and having to do blood tests every two weeks, and knows what bad days are, he has had a few.

elohiym

Here's the most recent CDC report on homosexuality and HIV/AIDS (Sept. 2011)

While it does speak about alcohol and drug abuse amongst homosexuals, as you can see, it only lowers their inhibitions when it comes to promiscuity.

Only? No. Are you implying the statement below is false?

"They use batteries of recreational drugs as sexual stimulants, including poppers (nitrite inhalants), amphetamines, ethyl chloride, cocaine, speed, heroin, in addition to a "polypharmacy" of medical drugs. Many of these, and particularly combinations of these drugs cause AIDS defining diseases - regardless of the presence of HIV."

"They" are the promiscuous bath-house subculture of homosexuality where the disease of AIDS allegedly had its origins. Obviously, not every homosexual person is a recreational drug user, promiscuous, or a participant in the bath-house culture, just as every heterosexual person is not a recreational drug user, promiscuous, or a participant in swingers clubs and orgies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Thanks for making my point regarding homosexual promiscuity though (the average homosexual has hundreds of sexual encounters).

Not, really they are no more promiscuous then heterosexuals and word to the wise, homosexuals are generally smarter and more knowledgeable about sexual health then heterosexuals are.

Sure they are; if homosexuals weren't, they wouldn't be considered an "at risk" lifestyle by the CDC.

t MSM account for nearly half of the approximately 1.2 million people living with HIV in the United States (49%, or an
estimated 580,000 total persons).
t MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the United States each year (61%, or an estimated 29,300
infections).
t While CDC estimates that only 4 percent of men in the United States are MSM, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among
MSM in the United States is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522 – 989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per
100,000 other men).
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/Newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

Oh and rTb: if homosexuals were "knowledgable about their health", HIV/AIDS and the many diseases that go with their lifestyle wouldn't be an issue would it?

For starters nearly all the gay people I know get screened for STD's at least twice a year, however I would be hard pushed to find even one hetero friend who is as conscientious and that includes myself . . . . hetero's are at as equal risk as homo's, yet they take it far more seriously in my opinion.

Whilst I was at college, I met several heterosexual people who were quite free with their favors . . . . hey I didn't do to badly myself. Now I'm at Uni and a little older and wiser . . . . guess what I'm still encountering 'free spirited; people, consider myself one. Homosexuality does not have a monopoly on promiscuity.

You didn't spend every minute of every day with your homosexual friends, so you can't attest to what a small portion of the homosexual population did when you weren't watching them, let alone the entire homosexual population.

As far as heterosexual promiscuity: Duh. They too are "doing their own thing", and you'll find that they have no problem with homosexuals "doing their own thing" as well (those people are called "allies" to the homosexual so-called community: Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Queer Questioning and ALLIES).

I also think you are misinterpreting data, it is understood that homosexuality is a more male dominated way of life, not exclusively; but definitely the majority are male. Males have a more active libido to women, women's sex drive tends to be a little more fluid, it comes and goes. So what you actually perceive as being 'hundreds of sexual encounters' is probably very likely to be much less, only appearing more and represented out of proportion to someone in a heterosexual relationship.

I've seen the promicuous lifestyle firsthand, I've read the data, I've seen their "culture" (public restroom gloryholes are considered part of the "gay culture"), there's no questioning that homosexual males are more promiscuous than others.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One thing is certain - getting married and staying true to God's standards makes for the best lifestyle choice. :up:

:think:

Which date is Get-Married-and-Stay-True-to-God's-Standards Day?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only? No. Are you implying the statement below is false?

"They use batteries of recreational drugs as sexual stimulants, including poppers (nitrite inhalants), amphetamines, ethyl chloride, cocaine, speed, heroin, in addition to a "polypharmacy" of medical drugs. Many of these, and particularly combinations of these drugs cause AIDS defining diseases - regardless of the presence of HIV."

"They" are the promiscuous bath-house subculture of homosexuality where the disease of AIDS allegedly had its origins. Obviously, not every homosexual person is a recreational drug user, promiscuous, or a participant in the bath-house culture, just as every heterosexual person is not a recreational drug user, promiscuous, or a participant in swingers clubs and orgies.

Druggies have "needle exchange" programs. If the drugs themselves were the cause of HIV/AIDS (which I assume you're implying), then why would a clean hypodermic needle be needed?

Iconoclast

For starters nearly all the gay people I know get screened for STD's at least twice a year
Just the fact that they would need to do this shows volumes about their nature. I don't need to do such things because I am more knowledgeable about sex than they are.. They are lead by their lust thus they are out of control..

Many normal people are also lead by their lust... but that is just more evidence that our culture is being effected by the homosexuals.. Even homo apologist writers have written books called "How America Went Gay" were he discribes the anonomus sexual encounters of the 90's that normal people were doing as "gay" behaviors.

Thus this is why your friends are getting STD testing so much not because they are so conscientious but because they are so vile and lead by their lust one for another.. They have sexualized the male bonding process so they have sex to bond.

You see the evidence of this on the culture in the Ads on tv and the shows. If two guys are friends and hang out together they are accused of being secretly "gay". Thus the social evidence that my contention is true...

elohiym

Well let's see here...
Grandson's skateboard accident was a bad one, open and bleeding cuts and wounds for both of the boys;

I'm sorry that happened, but I don't believe a single incident of blood mingling confirmed only visually (nobody can tell if the other boys blood penetrated your grandson's skin) proves that is how he received the HIV virus.

When I was a teenager of skateboarding age, kids my age were doing those recreational drugs that can cause the AIDS signature diseases. I had a girlfriend who died of AIDS; she was a recreational drug user, not a homosexual. Same for another girl I knew, the girlfriend of a friend of mine.

When I was a teenager of skateboarding age, kids my age were having sexual intercourse and exchanging sexual diseases within and outside of their social groups.

I'm not suggesting that your grandson did any of those things, Psalmist. I am simply making the point that there could be many causes for why your grandson has the HIV virus that would be consistent with scientific evidence; but the freak skateboard accident doesn't seem the likely cause of his infection, in my opinion.

And I'm not saying any of this to offend you, but to suggest that you may be able to help your grandson by finding the true cause of his disease, by ruling out first the false cause of his disease.

... he was notified within a few weeks to come to the clinic for an evaluation; he is on daily HIV meds,

Before I would take a medication with harmful side-effects to attack a virus, I would first need to see scientific evidence that conclusively proves the virus is the cause of the disease. That would be the starting point for informed consent if I was offered the treatment. Since that evidence doesn't exist, obviously I would never take those drugs. I would also see that the efficacy and safety of the drugs is questionable.

he has to be careful not get cut, and avoid the best he can getting a cold or the flu since his immune system is weak;

His immune system could be weak for number of reasons, but primarily because he is in "protection mode" most of the time, falsely believing he has a terminal disease that could take him at any moment. The extreme of belief effecting health can been seen in phenomenon like voodoo death. That perception controls biology is just being understood from research in the last decade or so. I believe your grandson's problem is more his perception than a virus that hasn't been scientifically proven to cause the disease(s) he is receiving harmful drugs to treat.

...when they moved from Denver to northern Indiana, he couldn't travel unless he all the meds he need for the trip and the move. Grandson manages holds a job to support his wife and daughter.

That is admirable, but sad because his situation was/is preventable, in my opinion.

As for a Dr's speculation and scientific evidence, if he wasn't in this condition he wouldn't be taking the meds and and having to do blood tests every two weeks, and knows what bad days are, he has had a few.

I believe that is a non sequitur, brother. If you read back through all my posts in this thread (not too many), then you will likely understand why I can factually claim there is no evidence to prove the doctor's wild speculation and, in my opinion, medically negligent treatment protocol.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The rates of sodomites with AIDS is significantly higher than IV or needlue users. Both ways transmit it, one is just done more often.

I can't think of the name of the book off the top of my head. It is about the sodomite lifestyle. It has the research in it (in case you can't use google). It might be The Beat Goes On.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And I'm not saying any of this to offend you, but to suggest that you may be able to help your grandson by finding the true cause of his disease, by ruling out first the false cause of his disease.
Most anybody here at TOL will tell you that I'm hard to offend.

We'll be able to help grandson further, when get our oldest son (grandson's dad) through his pancreatic and liver cancer illness.

elohiym

Most anybody here at TOL will tell you that I'm hard to offend.

We'll be able to help grandson further, when get our oldest son (grandson's dad) through his pancreatic and liver cancer illness.

I pray all goes well for you and your family, brother.

ghost

Hall of Fame
The rates of sodomites with AIDS is significantly higher than IV or needlue users. Both ways transmit it, one is just done more often.

I can't think of the name of the book off the top of my head. It is about the sodomite lifestyle. It has the research in it (in case you can't use google). It might be The Beat Goes On.
I think that's the one about Sonny & Cher's pervert daughter

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sorry that happened, but I don't believe a single incident of blood mingling confirmed only visually (nobody can tell if the other boys blood penetrated your grandson's skin) proves that is how he received the HIV virus.

If the HIV/AIDS infected person was bleeding out into an open wound of someone who wasn't infected, then there is a risk for the 2nd person to become infected.

As I mentioned before regarding basketball:

Before the 2007-2008 Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL) season began, the International Association for Approved Basketball Officials (IAABO) decided to enforce two rules, the Uniform Policy and the Blood Rule, more stringently.

The Uniform Policy requires players to keep their jerseys tucked in at all times during a game. If a player does not comply with this rule, he must be substituted out until the jersey is properly tucked in. If he is told repeatedly, he can incur a technical foul.

The second rule requires a player with blood on his uniform to remain out of the game until he can change his jersey. This policy aims to prevent transmission of HIV and other blood-borne infectious diseases.
http://stuyspectator.com/2008/01/21...iform-policy-and-blood-rule-more-stringently/