toldailytopic: The rapture. Do you believe it will happen? If so, when and how will i

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Indeed, the rapture is not Biblical and was a very late concept, coming along sometime in the 19th century.

"the dead in Christ will rise first the we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the clouds. So shall we always be with the Lord"

I do not know how YOU will feel when this happens, I think my little heart will be raptured.

genuineoriginal

So you are claiming that Jesus joined the sticks of Judah and Joseph when the Jews returned from Babylon?

No.
I claimed God joined the stick of Israel to the stick of Judah during the Babylonian captivity as He said He would. They were already joined when the children of Israel returned from Babylon to the land of Israel.
You are mistaken in thinking that Ezekiel is Jesus when he is called the son of man.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet,

We should ask when Israel is this number--

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Heb 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
Heb 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Isa 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
Isa 49:9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
Isa 49:10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

LA.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No.
I claimed God joined the stick of Israel to the stick of Judah during the Babylonian captivity as He said He would. They were already joined when the children of Israel returned from Babylon to the land of Israel.
You are mistaken in thinking that Ezekiel is Jesus when he is called the son of man.

When did the following happen?

(Ezk 37:24) “‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd.

genuineoriginal

When did the following happen?

(Ezk 37:24) “‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd.

It will happen after this happens:

Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.​

But that is begging the question.

The fact is that God joined the two kingdoms together in the Diaspora as He said He would, so now there is no real difference between the house of Judah and the house of Israel. They are all "Jews" and "Israelies."