toldailytopic: The good news is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracked

Dominionism??? Who on earth said anything about the foolish nonsense of dominionism? I am quite opposed to it. I don't know where you got that crazy idea...

Not you - my post was to show the irrational thinking behind what some Christians truly believe. Some on here likely prescribe to it or something like it, but will probably not admit to it. To them, the good news is that we can force Christ's return via working toward end times.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good news in that there was more public exposure of the left wing communist tendencies of the "media", in that Keith Olberman was fired because it was leaked of his donations. Not that NBC cares, they only care that you found out, and fired him.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not you - my post was to show the irrational thinking behind what some Christians truly believe. Some on here likely prescribe to it or something like it, but will probably not admit to it. To them, the good news is that we can force Christ's return via working toward end times.

...or just run this entire planet right into the ground because they're power-hungry and slightly demented.

Graphite, hate to break it to you, but if you call yourself a theonomist you're a dominionist whether you like it or not. This "I'd rather be a peddler!" nonsense is coy, transparent, and a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.