toldailytopic: The best form of government is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Personally I don't care for the classifications but oh well. I'm a gun owner, support gun rights, favor a more Jeffersonian ideal of government, and oppose abortion. If you had to pigeonhole me in one category "libertarian" comes closest. I have no desire to identify as such, because my politics don't really constitute who or what I am, Vegas. It's a classification asked of me on a bulletin board, nothing more.

I must admit that that was very well said. I agree, and I see the wisdom in your words.

I still believe that labels have a utility, but you are right that they cannot (should not) be used to define a group of people.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I must admit that that was very well said. I agree, and I see the wisdom in your words.

I still believe that labels have a utility, but you are right that they cannot (should not) be used to define a group of people.

the only thing that counts
is
what you do
and
not what you say or believe
so
if you are not voting republican, you are helping to kill millions of unborn babies

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the only thing that counts
is
what you do
and
not what you say or believe
so
if you are not voting republican, you are helping to kill millions of unborn babies

I generally do vote Republican, because I agree with the majority of their platform, but I do not identify myself as one necessarily. I have am a conservative in every respect. It is true that most Republicans are pro-life, but this is not always the case. I will vote for the candidate that supports my views, including the criminalization of those engaging in the disgusting and immoral practice of abortion.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I generally do vote Republican, because I agree with the majority of their platform, but I do not identify myself as one necessarily. I have am a conservative in every respect. It is true that most Republicans are pro-life, but this is not always the case. I will vote for the candidate that supports my views, including the criminalization of those engaging in the disgusting and immoral practice of abortion.

I hope you realize that no one candidate can do anything about abortion because we need a republican president along with 60 republican senators to get the judges we need on the court
and
we must continue to vote republican
until
the democrats drop their support for abortion

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
I hope you realize that no one candidate can do anything about abortion because we need a republican president along with 60 republican senators to get the judges we need on the court
and
we must continue to vote republican
until
the democrats drop their support for abortion

I addressed my disgust with the Democratic Party (and uninformed Christians) in this post (#42) http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71770&page=3.

As shown, America has to take it even further and accept God as the Creator and His Word as the ultimate source of truth.

Welcome to the club chrys: you now are a "troll" because Granite can't respond to your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.