toldailytopic: Super Bowl XLVI: Plans, Predictions, favorite commercials, thoughts in

The Berean

Congrats to the New York Giants in winning their 8th NFL title (1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011). Only the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears have more NFL titles.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't see the same score happening twice. Oh well.....

I was expecting more points from both teams. Walker didn't have the only big drop when they needed a catch. Like I say, it isn't the just the quarterback. It is the team.

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was expecting more points from both teams. Walker didn't have the only big drop when they needed a catch. Like I say, it isn't the quarterback. It is the team.

He wasn't the only one but I think his had the biggest impact. I think the Patriots would have won if he had caught that ball. Not a lock by any stretch, but I think it would have put them in a very good position.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He wasn't the only one but I think his had the biggest impact.

Of course it was huge. The Pats must have dropped 5 passes in the last 7 minutes that stalled the offense. I guess you could say what goes around comes around. (beating a superior Rams team with the help of unforced mistakes)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
We decided to watch the game on a whim. We enjoyed it. I was really impressed with Tom Brady's passing skills! Local line had Giants up by three before game time. Both teams were up for the entire game. The only lapse in judgment I saw was the Safety. Other than that, it was strategy and skill for four quarters. (Probly better to do that than get sacked in the end zone.)

I went with the Giants because Peyton is Eli's brother and the game was at Indy. (If I had gone with the Pats, local Homeland Security would have deported me. :chuckle: )

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I guess I want Belicheat to lose

417185_3001213903243_1049188062_3115360_10888655_n.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
1st half commercial winners....

VW commercial with the fat dog losing weight
Sketchers - Mr Quiggley winning the dog race
The Chevy Sonic car commercial with the car skydiving, bungee jumping, skateboard, OK GO band, etc.
Doritos with the missing cat

:chuckle:

I missed one from the 1st half.....the Audi commercial with the vampires. That one was funny. :chuckle:

I'm not sure I really have any to add to this list from the 2nd half. I can't remember anything that good. The Ferris Beuller commercial was OK. :idunno: