toldailytopic: Super Bowl XLVI: Plans, Predictions, favorite commercials, thoughts in

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
1st Qtr: Giants 3, NE 0
2nd Qtr: Giants 13, NE 0
3rd Qtr: Giants 23, NE 10
4th Qtr: Giants 23, NE 20

Sweeeeeep.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
What's that oblong object that players seem to have in their arms at times and sometimes they throw it? Do they like that thing or not?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
1st half commercial winners....

VW commercial with the fat dog losing weight
Sketchers - Mr Quiggley winning the dog race
The Chevy Sonic car commercial with the car skydiving, bungee jumping, skateboard, OK GO band, etc.
Doritos with the missing cat

:chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
On the game....

NYG has to be pretty angry. Down 1 after they really dominated a lot of the 1st half.
NE has to be pretty happy. Up 1 after they made a few bad mistakes.

Dungy made a couple good points. The Giants can forget about Gronkowski and put more guys on Welker and Gonzalez. Also, NY has been moving the ball well, they just can't finish drives. If they make some defensive adjustments in coverage and finish drives, they should win fairly easily. I think it is theirs to lose, despite being down at half. If they can't adjust, Patriots win.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
I guess this football fad will keep extroverted testosterone soaked hunter/warriors at bay like yarn does for kittens. Lest we see more murders. We mustn't deny our ancestral past.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:sigh: Giants win.

NE just couldn't make the defensive stops and NY did.

The receivers made an impact on both sides though. For NY, positively. For NE, negatively. Manningham made that great catch to help the Giants. On the other side, Welker dropped a catchable ball on the drive before NY's TD. Then on the last drive Branch and Gonzalez missed balls.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:sigh: Giants win.

NE just couldn't make the defensive stops and NY did.

The receivers made an impact on both sides though. For NY, positively. For NE, negatively. Manningham made that great catch to help the Giants. On the other side, Welker dropped a catchable ball on the drive before NY's TD. Then on the last drive Branch and Gonzalez missed balls.

For the most part the game wasn't real exciting...... until the last 4 minutes.

You have to give Belichick credit. He had his team let the Giants score a td, and it almost worked. They got the ball with 1 timeout and 1 minute left.

I think the Packers did the same thing against Denver back in January 1998.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
New England now joins the Vikings, Bills, and Broncos as teams that have lost 4 Super Bowls.

Minnesota 0-4

Buffalo 0-4

Denver 2-4

New England 3-4

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Turned out to be a really entertaining game. I was rooting for the Giants but I was mainly hoping for a close game.