toldailytopic: Should Osama Bin Laden be forgiven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charity

Because I am not a Christian nor am I religious.

Bin Laden was evil, and I have no expectations for anyone (Christian, religious, all others) to forgive this individual.

Do you Think His Body will rest in peace out there in the ocean, in a way its quiet a valuable marine salvaging treasure hunt for the museums, some might be amazed the cash that would come in, perhaps enough interest would reduce a National debt...squint! considerably...perhaps help replenish the finance that rascals would have cost a country by having army's chase him around for 10 years...

Charity

Because I am not a Christian nor am I religious.

Bin Laden was evil, and I have no expectations for anyone (Christian, religious, all others) to forgive this individual.

Do you Think His Body will rest in peace out there in the ocean, in a way its quiet a valuable marine salvaging treasure hunt for the museums, some might be amazed the cash that would come in, perhaps enough interest would reduce a National debt...squint! considerably...perhaps help replenish the depressed finance that a rascal would have cost a country by having army's chase him around for 10 years...

smile

elohiym

Do you Think His Body will rest in peace out there in the ocean, in a way its quiet a valuable marine salvaging treasure hunt for the museums...

1. The exact location is undisclosed (it a very big ocean).
2. The "traditional" Islamic body bag they allegedly stuck him in was allegedly weighted to sink.
3. They likely sunk him over a deep ocean trench where few, if any, submarine vehicles can reach.

Charity

1. The exact location is undisclosed (it a very big ocean).
2. The "traditional" Islamic body bag they allegedly stuck him in was allegedly weighted to sink.
3. They likely sunk him over a deep ocean trench where few, if any, submarine vehicles can reach.

any pics please.....wow what a adrenaline rush! the divers will be like down town london under water in peek hours....

the forgiveness list for Bin ladens works may go on for quiet some time yet. don't think is complete....

elohiym

The first image I'm working will show how the military actually dressed Bin Laden's corpse in a burka for his burial at sea instead of a white sheet.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We should all be praying for Osama Bin Laden. Perhaps, in the borderlines between life and death, as he was breathing out his last, God might have granted Osama the grace, in his last breath, just to whisper out: "Lord, have mercy on me!"

Whups, I think I stepped in something unpleasant and ill smelling. Where's a shovel when I need one. :mmph:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
One only has to forgive if he or she judged them in the first place. The Gods are more equipped to deal with these types and what they have done.

*We have Bin Ladens DNA, that can't be faked. Its better then pictures, motion pictures or even a mutilated body.

* A proper Muslim burial at sea, where his fans can't get to his grave for adoration was the best course of action limiting the future fallout from his followers. AND THERE WILL BE FALL OUT.

Caino

Charity

One only has to forgive if he or she judged them in the first place. The Gods are more equipped to deal with these types and what they have done.

*We have Bin Ladens DNA, that can't be faked. Its better then pictures, motion pictures or even a mutilated body.

* A proper Muslim burial at sea, where his fans can't get to his grave for adoration was the best course of action limiting the future fallout from his followers. AND THERE WILL BE FALL OUT.

Caino

DNA has been incorrectlY labelled before today.....faked will definitly match faked sweetness?

an no parting of his garments....for what ever reason belongings an clothes would mean to some.

there are reports that Donald Trump would not be happy to leave things at that?

elohiym

* A proper Muslim burial at sea, where his fans can't get to his grave for adoration was the best course of action ...

As opposed to properly burying him in U.S. at an undisclosed location with his head facing Mecca so as to retain the option of exhuming him if needed?

Considering that the Muslim world rejects what occured as a "proper Muslim burial," what exactly did that "best course of action" gain us? :idunno:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
How does that relate to what Jesus said in Luke 17? Are you implying that when Jesus said IF they repent then forgive them...that we just ignore what Jesus said?

Further consideration reveals to me that you are making a logical mistake.

"If he repents, then forgive him" makes "if he repents" a sufficient condition for forgiveness, not a necesary condition. The mere presence of penance is sufficient in order for us to forgive the penitent. Christ commands me that, if my brother does penance, then in no circumstances should I not forgive him. There is no case in which my brother should do penance and I not forgive him.

Christ didn't say "forgive him only if he repents" in the sense of establishing penance as a necessary condition of forgiveness. If he did, then it certainly would not have made any sense for St. Paul to write what he wrote, namely, that Christ died for us even when we were still sinners. By His own standard, had Christ made penance a necessary condition for being forgiven, then neither could he have died for us nor could He have called out to the Father on behalf of the unrepetent Jews who were crucifying him: "Forgive them, they know not what they are doing!"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
As opposed to properly burying him in U.S. at an undisclosed location with his head facing Mecca so as to retain the option of exhuming him if needed?

Considering that the Muslim world rejects what occured as a "proper Muslim burial," what exactly did that "best course of action" gain us? :idunno:

Conspiracy theorist are naturally suspicious of everyone and anything, so no matter what they will put quick faith in sceptics and discard common sense.

If we have his DNA then what would be the need to dig up his body?

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
DNA has been incorrectlY labelled before today.....faked will definitly match faked sweetness?

an no parting of his garments....for what ever reason belongings an clothes would mean to some.

there are reports that Donald Trump would not be happy to leave things at that?

We have it all on film, the raid, his death, his clean body and the funeral. His body was put in a weighted bag and sunk to the bottom of the sea. I suppose if we need it to get the good approval of the naturally suspicious then we than go get the body.

Caino

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And since I didn't say it, good job Obama on actually doing what he was authorized by God to do. Now, like a broken clock, if we can just get him to do right twice a day....

See. He did right.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4064183,00.html

The imam then verbally attacked US President Barack Obama saying: "You personally instructed to kill Muslims. You should know that soon you'll hang together with Bush Junior."

"We are a nation of billions, a good nation. We'll teach you about politics and military ways very soon, with god's help," he vowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.