toldailytopic: Should Knight be banned from TheologyOnline?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Probably so. He acts all nice and proper, but I'm guessing he's hiding something, something worth getting banned for. Probably should ban him for a while, just in case.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
attachment.php

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
This is an interesting way to get a Christmas vacation Knight, I think this is all a charade to get some time off. I say make him work...:chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of TOL banishment, I do not object to being banned; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to the Webmaster.

Since you have appealed to the webmaster, then to the webmaster you should go!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What for? It's like asking should we ban cars from NASCAR. :nascar: TOL just wouldn't be the same.
It's happened before.

How about a "Knight For A Day" contest?

They can ban whomever they want.
:shut:

Then why are we not all heirs of TOL? Is it because we did not ask Knight into our hearts? Or is it because we DID? :noid:
TOL only has one heir.

For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of TOL banishment, I do not object to being banned; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to the Webmaster.
:chuckle:

Should Knight be banned? Only if it's a consensual act amongst adults.
:rotfl:

fool

Hall of Fame
The thread that started it all last time;
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35284&highlight=knight+banned

I would say the Knight should be banned for the fact that the "advanced search" feature only gives you the date filter option of "one year ago" and newer/older.

I also think he should print all our posts out on paper and store them somewhere safe in case something goes wrong with the internet and I don't know he's been doing that.

some other dude

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 15th, 2011 10:22 AM

toldailytopic: Should Knight be banned from TheologyOnline?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Knight who? :idunno:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I would say the Knight should be banned for the fact that the "advanced search" feature only gives you the date filter option of "one year ago" and newer/older.
What about the fact that it now only goes back four pages?