toldailytopic: Should Knight be banned from TheologyOnline?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Should Knight be banned from TheologyOnline?

Should Knight be banned? No, not really. Besides I couldn't think of anything that Knight would do to get banned.

Lon

Come on! Put Knight in the red for just two hours. :chuckle:

Wouldn't that be a sight?
As long as there is a HUGE madi gras-like build-up days before it happens...

If it isn't something spectacular, like with even a pinata winning contest, I'm out.

GuySmiley

Yes, he should . . . for promoting drinking, smoking, and carousing while being interesting. Shameful!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, ban Knight. Make Hilston the site admin during the banishment period. ;)

AMR

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, he should . . . for promoting drinking, smoking, and carousing while being interesting. Shameful!
For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of TOL banishment, I do not object to being banned; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to the Webmaster.

elohiym

As long as there is a HUGE madi gras-like build-up days before it happens...

If it isn't something spectacular, like with even a pinata winning contest, I'm out.

Did you have a poster in mind for the piñata?

:noid:

elohiym

For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of TOL banishment, I do not object to being banned; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to the Webmaster.

But you teach the people to not pay tribute to Webmaster, and claim you are the most interesting man in the world.

"Ban him! Ban him!"

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Knight needs to put a Catholic in the hall of fame
and
it does not have to be me
but
if he doesn't, some will say I am not there because I am Catholic