toldailytopic: Parents who attempt to raise gender neutral children.

zippy2006

Aren't you one of our resident male heterosexuals who embrace the feminine side? ( not that there's anything wrong with that). Sorry if I remembered that wrong.

Either you remembered it wrong or you have very wacky ideas about what constitutes masculinity and femininity. But that probably wouldn't surprise anyone :D

zippy2006

I'm not sure what you mean by "embrace the feminine side". :noid:

Of course you don't. Neither did I, but it turns out I was just supressing my inner feelings. Anyway, since we're both gay, maybe we should go on a few dates or something? :idunno: :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Of course you don't. Neither did I, but it turns out I was just supressing my inner feelings. Anyway, since we're both gay, maybe we should go on a few dates or something? :idunno: :eek:

Seems like the logical thing to do. :eek:

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Guys that idolize lady gaga and prefer glam facial shots as their own avatar are examples of embracing feminity.

The Berean

:mmph:

I'm not sure what you mean by "embrace the feminine side". :noid:

kmo! I know you are NOT a :flamer: But I think to make sure everyone else knows this you need to have a Brett Favre avatar! This one would work.

favre_cute.jpg

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to raise my children in a fashion that is gender neutral, but if my sons love sports I will support them: go to every game they play in, but I won't watch professional sports with them. There are limiits. I won't subject myself to that kind of torture. They can watch it in another room.

I do have limits. My boys won't hunt, not while they are under my roof. And, my daughters won't enter beauty pageants as toddlers. Sorry.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I was hoping a moral degenerate like yourself would step forward and get this ball rolling.

As usual you can't respond to my point.

Here's what I responded to:

It seems to me that any parent who tries to discourage exploration of masculine or feminine interests based on the gender of the child is being unnecessarily rigid. Freedom means allowing human being to be who they are. What's good for the goose is just as good for the gander. I think I would put a) parents who shove their children into rigid gender stereotypical versions of themselves AND b) those who prohibit children from expressing their actual traits that happen to be stereotypical-- in the same category: incompetent.

Where should I start? How about "parents who shove their children into rigid gender stereotypical versions of themselves...".

Do you mean things like a stereotypical husband (male) and wife (female) who procreate and teach their children that things like that are normal?

Quote:
Obviously this little boy will be gender confused when he grows up.

You and many here are the gender confused ones. Admit and embrace your own androgyny rather than act out about it.

Based on your posts that I've read, the only confusion I have is whether you're a full blown homosexual, a bisexual, or just a male version of a "fag hag" who defends homosexuality but doesn't partake in the destructive behavior.

Quote:
Odds are that like ex Bishop "Vicky Gene Robinson", he'll be in your camp. Recruitment is what it's all about isn't it Zeus?

I have no interest in your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy behind this FACT:

If you play dress up girl with your little boy, odds are he'll end up becoming a fag.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There is another lesbian couple in California who is giving their child hormone blocking shots that delay puberty in case the child decides to change his gender when older. :bang:

HERE is the article

I feel sorry for kids who have homosexual parents.

Thats child abuse just like the woman in the op is abusing her child.