toldailytopic: Parents who attempt to raise gender neutral children.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sasha's mother Beck is a moron . It takes one to think up gender neutral parenting . It also limits the boy's clothing and toy choices . Beck belongs in a nuthouse and nowhere near kids . What she is doing to her son is child abuse .
There's also nothing neutral about it. She's forcing him to be more feminine than masculine.

genuineoriginal

Should have their own gender neutralized so they can see if it is all they thought it would be.

Ps82

Is it any wonder that a couple who will not marry wants a genderless child? Makes me wonder who or if anyone in the whole house is wearing the pants.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
I have no interest in reading these articles that involve isolated examples, so I have not read these links.

It seems to me that any parent who tries to discourage exploration of masculine or feminine interests based on the gender of the child is being unnecessarily rigid. Freedom means allowing human being to be who they are. What's good for the goose is just as good for the gander. I think I would put a) parents who shove their children into rigid gender stereotypical versions of themselves AND b) those who prohibit children from expressing their actual traits that happen to be stereotypical-- in the same category: incompetent. :hammer:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no interest in reading these articles that involve isolated examples, so I have not read these links.

It seems to me that any parent who tries to discourage exploration of masculine or feminine interests based on the gender of the child is being unnecessarily rigid. Freedom means allowing human being to be who they are. What's good for the goose is just as good for the gander. I think I would put a) parents who shove their children into rigid gender stereotypical versions of themselves AND b) those who prohibit children from expressing their actual traits that happen to be stereotypical-- in the same category: incompetent. :hammer:

I was hoping a moral degenerate like yourself would step forward and get this ball rolling.

Obviously this little boy will be gender confused when he grows up. Odds are that like ex Bishop "Vicky Gene Robinson", he'll be in your camp. Recruitment is what it's all about isn't it Zeus?

http://americansfortruth.com/2008/05/14/bishop-vicky-gene-robinson-wants-to-be-a-june-bride/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Source? None of the reports I've read say that, and indeed one of the parents is called Kieran, which implies it's a man.

EDIT: Just checked. Kieran Cooper is definitely a man. Were you misinformed, no avatar, or did you just make it up?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/902...-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping.html

As I mentioned before: I initially I thought it would be two lesbos wanting to make a little girl out of a little boy. You are correct, the "partner" (i.e. the kid's father) has male genitalia, but that by no means makes him a "man".

Last edited:

zippy2006

From the article:

"I wanted to avoid all that stereotyping," Laxton said in an interview with the Cambridge News. "Stereotypes seem fundamentally stupid. Why would you want to slot people into boxes?"

The vile modern stereotype: a man has a penis. :doh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would deem it as having some of the worst parenting skills EVER!!!!
:down:

no avatar

Source? None of the reports I've read say that, and indeed one of the parents is called Kieran, which implies it's a man.

EDIT: Just checked. Kieran Cooper is definitely a man. Were you misinformed, no avatar, or did you just make it up?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/902...-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping.html

Sorry, I read the other article linked in the post below, and, from the way the post was worded, I thought they were saying both couples were lesbian. (And lots of names can be used by both genders, so I did not focus on the name.)

Is there a reason you are so hostile?

There is another lesbian couple in California who is giving their child hormone blocking shots that delay puberty in case the child decides to change his gender when older. :bang:

HERE is the article

I feel sorry for kids who have homosexual parents.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping a moral degenerate like yourself would step forward and get this ball rolling.
As usual you can't respond to my point.

Obviously this little boy will be gender confused when he grows up.
You and many here are the gender confused ones. Admit and embrace your own androgyny rather than act out about it.
Odds are that like ex Bishop "Vicky Gene Robinson", he'll be in your camp. Recruitment is what it's all about isn't it Zeus?
I have no interest in your conspiracy theories.

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Zippy, Inzl Kett, Kmoney,

You are the most androgynous among us. Sorry, have to call you out on posession of rigid views that are not compatible with your own demonstrated attributes. Why dive headlong into this type of discussion when with such views you cannot avoid looking like hippocrites??

MrRadish

Sorry, I read the other article linked in the post below, and, from the way the post was worded, I thought they were saying both couples were lesbian. (And lots of names can be used by both genders, so I did not focus on the name.)

Is there a reason you are so hostile?

I suppose it's because I was irritated by the knee-jerk homophobic response from Inzl Kett which, admittedly, wasn't your fault. I also didn't notice you were responding to ps82, so it looked like you had just said "the parents were a lesbian couple" as though it were relevant in and of itself.

Apologies. :e4e:

BabyChristian

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 21st, 2012 03:07 PM

470_2219341.2

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

They're still going to have a gender, no matter how they're raised. I think you can dress you son like a girl his first 10 years of life and unless he was born gay (that's my opinion) nothing will change that.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Zippy, Inzl Kett, Kmoney,

You are the most androgynous among us. Sorry, have to call you out on posession of rigid views that are not compatible with your own demonstrated attributes. Why dive headlong into this type of discussion when with such views you cannot avoid looking like hippocrites??

:confused: What?

Are you being sarcastic?