toldailytopic: If I had my way, for Christmas Santa Claus would bring me...

Todah

So I woke up Christmas morning and ran to my computer, logged into TOL and hoped to see my one Christmas wish to Santa fulfilled.......but alas, the Jew hater's name, is still in blue and not red.

No Virginia, sadly........... there is no Santa Claus.

bybee

So I woke up Christmas morning and ran to my computer, logged into TOL and hoped to see my one Christmas wish to Santa fulfilled.......but alas, the Jew hater's name, is still in blue and not red.

No Virginia, sadly........... there is no Santa Claus.

Well, it is a relatively open forum. I consider him to be an extremely dangerous man. I'm quite certain he is a Muslim. A Muslim scholar is trained to deceive and work the naive.

elohiym

toldailytopic: If I had my way, for Christmas Santa Claus would bring me the world...

The Gospel.

:think: I guess that's why it's not called Santamas.

Todah

Well, it is a relatively open forum. I consider him to be an extremely dangerous man. I'm quite certain he is a Muslim. A Muslim scholar is trained to deceive and work the naive.

Interesting observation! You may be spot on?:thumb: It made a light bulb go off in my head. That would explain his fluency in Arabic and Hebrew, and his appearance here on TOL, with his first? thread being what it was.
His stubborn and idiotic refusal to acknowledge that his scriptural interpretation has been totally rebutted several times over, smacks of a Muslim theologian..... Plus calling everyone his brother :angrymob:

Nazaroo

Apple7 is Christian Identity. He has said so before. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

CI adherents often ally themselves with radical Muslims, as both hate Jews and Israel. "An enemy of my enemy..."

I think he is far too clever to be a mere KKK or CI.
His tactics and method of argumentation are certainly Nazi,
but this level of sophistication points rather toward him being Jesuit-trained.

I think he's a Jesuit plant, not a Muslim or a CI simpleton.

I have been openly British-Israelite in position,
yet he is inexplicably hostile toward me.
But this makes no sense.
I have had reasonable and even friendly discussions even with KKK in the past.

Coffee is King

I think he is far too clever to be a mere KKK or CI.
His tactics and method of argumentation are certainly Nazi,
but this level of sophistication points rather toward him being Jesuit-trained.

I think he's a Jesuit plant, not a Muslim or a CI simpleton.

I have been openly British-Israelite in position,
yet he is inexplicably hostile toward me.
But this makes no sense.
I have had reasonable and even friendly discussions even with KKK in the past.

The reason I give him credit when he says he's CI...is who else would say they are CI, but someone who is CI? That's not an attractive form of "Christianity", and is generally a guaranteed way to get shamed and mocked. However, yeah, to be hostile towards British-Israelism, for CI, that is strange.

What got you into British-Israelism? Yes, I am well aware that British-Israelism and CI are two entirely separate beliefs and that British-Israelism is not racist.