toldailytopic: If I had my way, for Christmas Santa Claus would bring me...

Quincy

an ATI RADEON 7970!!! Check this baby out!

Spoiler
f76a9140_343f26e89c1abd61e844ff3310907e22-635x492.png

It's got 6 screen capabilities and will chew Battlefield 3 up and spit it out. Oh yea, it doesn't even come out until next year but Santa could do it! It would save me the cool $550 dollars, but I guess I'll have to save for it since if there was really a fat man with a sleigh and reindeer who landed on our roofs he'd just end up killing us all in our sleep :( .

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Death to my neighbor's dog.

The sound of the little psycho spazz creature is just too much. And it never stops.

So yeah, death would be good. Run it over with a sleigh....get an elf to stab it.....gore it with a reindeer....I don't care what. Just make that sound stop.

rainee

Death to my neighbor's dog.

The sound of the little psycho spazz creature is just too much. And it never stops.

So yeah, death would be good. Run it over with a sleigh....get an elf to stab it.....gore it with a reindeer....I don't care what. Just make that sound stop.

I am proud of you, Guyver. Son of Sam let his neighbor's dog talk to him....
So keep resisting, sigh

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I am proud of you, Guyver. Son of Sam let his neighbor's dog talk to him....
So keep resisting, sigh

Yeah. I bet if I listened long enough I'd be able to interpret that high-pitched squeeling that I thought meant..."I'm too much of a nut to be left in the backyard."

What it's really probably saying is, "Kill me Guyver."

Maybe I'll go over there clandestine and add a new chapter to the Borne movies. This one would be the "Borne Extermination."

Or, the "Borne extermination of little psycho dog sound."

eameece

All Republicans out of office and replaced with true conservatives.
From the frying pan into the fire, you say! How far right do you want Santa to take us? Back to Attila the Hun?? Or back to earlier dead life forms, I'm sure Barney....

bybee

I'd have Santa bring my grandson home from Afghanistan. I'd have him bring all of our dear children back from foreign turmoils.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I'd have Santa bring my grandson home from Afghanistan. I'd have him bring all of our dear children back from foreign turmoils.

May the Lord God Almighty return your loved ones in peace and safety. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.