toldailytopic: I get sad when I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 29th, 2010 09:21 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Kids whose parents either aren't there, or kids that don't know their parents love them. Breaks my heart.

Ps82

Hi Knight,

Here are a few things for me:
I get sad when I see people having to live out some of the irreversible consequences from their bad choices in life.

I get sad when I see animals run over in the street.

I get sad when I visit nursing homes.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I get sad when I see our leaders tearing apart all the things that makes this country a great place to live.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I get sad when I see...

The bottom of my glass...the end of a great movie...the dinner check...the fire marshal eying my birthday cake...nearly everything The Word has posted so far...that sort of thing. :plain:

Selaphiel

People suffering from extreme poverty, neglected or abused children and damage caused by ignorance or the priority of the will to power over wisdom.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

...Those in the nursing who have one left, those who have lived their families.

...Those in the nursing who have families and are neglected.

...Enough said :mmph:​

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Persons who are lost to their own history, worse, taught their own history is nothing to take a smidgen of pride in. Those who curse their parents by turning on them, those who negate tradition, or the meaning of the permanent things known from tradition. Those who attempt to force there own will on God and name it after themselves. Those who are too confused to know better because they are rootless.

Status
Not open for further replies.