toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 2nd, 2011 12:04 PM

toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that you know you probably shouldn't. (spare us any illegal activities).

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't get me near my sisters chocolate cake with chocolate icing because I may eat the entire thing in one sitting. :chew:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I eat too much ice cream and sometimes have Rum or Kahlua (wine with my wife). I am Pentecostal, but not legalistic (nor do I support license).

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Guilty pleasures. Share some things you eat, drink, smoke, or do, that you know you probably shouldn't. (spare us any illegal activities).

Oreos!! I really, really love Oreos. I can only eat them with ice-cold milk, however. When the milk is available, they are my very favorite indulgence.

A close second for me is warm, flaky, homemade bisquits. I love to cook them over a fire outdoors in a cast iron pan. Served with fresh creamed butter and a bit of clover honey...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Maple syrup...the real stuff...is another weakness of mine. Warm buttermilk pancakes with pure grade A maple syrup and a mug of good, earthy coffee is a great treasure!

I also enjoy a steak grilled to perfection with a slight sprinkling of course sea salt and ground pepper.

I like to finish the day with a pipe full of fine tobacco.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Only once or twice....

bacon650.33.jpg

But it's renewed my interest in grilling.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bacon explosion. You make a weave of bacon strips, cover it with a layer of pork sausage, add a layer of cooked bacon bits, add your favorite barbeque sauce, roll it up and add more sauce, grill it and then add a barbeque glaze at the end.

Cut into wheels and serve on a Pillsbury Grand biscuit.

Horrifically bad for you. But unbelievably good for a carnivore.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bacon explosion. You make a weave of bacon strips, cover it with a layer of pork sausage, add a layer of cooked bacon bits, add your favorite barbeque sauce, roll it up and add more sauce, grill it and then add a barbeque glaze at the end.
Oh man.... that is ridiculous. I want one. :chew:

zippy2006

Only once or twice....

bacon650.33.jpg

But it's renewed my interest in grilling.

Wow! :jawdrop: I think you won :D

I really like cheese, I've been known to buy a small block and take it down in one sitting. Sharp cheddar is my favorite but I like to try different ones if I can find em. If milk, crackers, or salami is available all the better :)

Cruciform

Wow, you guys have some great "vices." Mine sort of pale by comparison, though I'm thoroughly dedicated I assure you. There's a restaurant near my home that has the best chicken wings EVER! Once I start...well, you know. It's not pretty.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's a restaurant near my home that has the best chicken wings EVER! Once I start...well, you know. It's not pretty.
I love chicken wings.

What's the place called?

How do you like your chicken wings? Super spicy, mild, medium, BBQ'ed, other?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like to smuggle Cuban cigars into the country and sell them to Knight.

Other than that, my only other real guilty pleasure is eating 2 Bacon Breakfast on a Bun sandwiches from Whataburger every Wednesday morning.

I'm pretty boring (except for the smuggling thing, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.