toldailytopic: Does your opinion about homosexuality change if the behavior turns out

Arthur Brain

and it will be used effectively by those advocating acceptable pedophila, using the same argument. And you idiot progressives will follow right along, like good little sheep.

Oh, right now you'll bleat "nooooo, nooooo weeeee wooooon't", but we all know your foolish little sheep brains will avail you for naught when confronted with the poor poor oppressed pedophile who cries out for his right to live in society without bigoted persecution.

And once again the word 'violation' doesn't seem to compute for SOD. Look it up along with irony and you may just start getting a clue.....

maybe....

:plain:

Skavau

Is there a reason that you're outright lying about the meaning of Arthur's post in your signature, some other dude?

On a par with that of serpentdove.

Skavau

No, it's a direct quote. It's something he posted. I'm not commenting on what he meant by it or explaining it, I'm merely quoting exactly what he said.
Don't play stupid.

You mean to suggest (and I read the thread where your quote was from and you did it there as well) that he is an anti-semite and a Neo-Nazi.

Arthur Brain

It's a direct quote.

Oh that it is dude including the 'scourge' bit. Considering the inverted commas this alone would indicate irony which you still seem to have a problem with. Considering I'd also requested earlier that Apple7 bog off and take his anti Semitic drivel elsewhere the context would be complete to anyone with an IQ over.....well 7 really....

:rolleyes:

But hey, you keep with the sig dude!

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

No, it's a direct quote. It's something he posted. I'm not commenting on what he meant by it or explaining it, I'm merely quoting exactly what he said.

How many times on the thread in question had I pointed out that it was IRONIC dude? It surely wouldn't even need pointing out to any genuine observer of the thread given the context of earlier replies. Geez, you're either thicker than whale blubber or an out and out troll, or come to think on it likely both....

:doh:

Skavau

Sorry. :idunno:

Just trying to take it to a level you'd understand.
Real cute.

When you tell people what they mean you should stop and think for a bit first. And then perhaps ask them what they meant instead of telling them.
So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who called Jews liars and murderers?

Skavau

See? I knew you'd understand that! :thumb:

Arthur was directing that remark at Jesus?

You are pathetic.

I ask the question you wanted me to ask and you respond frivolously. I'll try again: So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who called Jews liars and murderers?

Arthur Brain

Sorry. :idunno:

Just trying to take it to a level you'd understand.

When you tell people what they mean you should stop and think for a bit first. And then perhaps ask them what they meant instead of telling them.

Says the guy who either deliberately quotes me out of context or is too darn thick to see the irony therein...

Arthur Brain

You are pathetic.

I ask the question you wanted me to ask and you respond frivolously. I'll try again: So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who called Jews liars and murderers?

He won't have the courage to address it Ska. He knows I was condemning the nazi regime in context but he simply doesn't have the guts to admit he screwed up with this. Typical troll....

Arthur Brain

Oh boy, I've just clicked on SOD's signature link re Barb as well. What a surprise that he quotes directly out of context and misrepresents there also.....

Not...

Unreal....

some other dude

You are pathetic.

I ask the question you wanted me to ask and you respond frivolously. I'll try again: So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who called Jews liars and murderers ?

No, I'm sorry. You're asking a flawed question that can't be answered. First you have to acknowledge that Apple wasn't the one who called Jews liars and murderers, it was Jesus, as reported by John. Arthur's sarcastic remark was directed at Apple, who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers.

Now perhaps you'd like me to answer the question "So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers?"

some other dude

Oh boy, I've just clicked on SOD's signature link re Barb as well. What a surprise that he quotes directly out of context and misrepresents there also.....

Not...

Unreal....

barbie has been asked multiple times to clarify who he means by "someone". When I do a search on that string of words, I find barbie and me pressing him to explain. Until he is willing to clarify, I must assume he meant himself.