toldailytopic: Does it matter what day of the week you go to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krsto

not true, according to my info..

and there are no doctrines of the Catholic Church that are against, say, the Bible.. or common sense

you only disagree with what you THINK Catholics believe...

i have found that only Catholics (practicing ones) really know the true teachings of the Church. i didn't know them myself until about 15 yrs ago... when i delved into such things on my own... and began to also attend RCIA classes, which i feel ALL nonCatholics (and Catholics) should attend.. so as to dispel all these horrendous myths about Catholicism...

you dont know what you are missing by not being Catholic...

The Real Presence..

All of Heaven participating @ the Holy Mass...

YES!:cloud9:

(tho you dont have to be Catholic 2 spend time in the Real Presence...just need to find an open Church [9-5])

The Catholic Church doesn't allow for freedom of conscience. That's anti-biblical.

I really don't care what the Catholic Church teaches because it has taken for itself authority that was not given it by God.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who wants to be like everybody else?
If they jump off a cliff will you join them?
I would rather try not to sin, because sin is transgression of the law.
Much of the reason I go to church at all, is about fellowship with other believers. This has nothing whatever, to do with observing the Sabbath.

BabyChristian

We humans need "legalism"

we need structure

it always amazes me to see the normal american... gets up in the morning at the same time every morning.. to go to work.. Drinks his coffee at about the same time every morning... gets to work at the same time so the boss wont get irate... takes lunch at the same time... breaks at the same time... leaves work, same time every day...

Then when it comes to ritual @ Church..

Ahhhhh!!!

i can't do all that ritual stuff!

That's legalistic..!!!!

:argue:

You said it's a mortal sin not to go to mass.

Your response has nothing to do with my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.