toldailytopic: Are some sins 'non-reformable' and/or 'unforgivable'? If so, what are

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnctblzn

I was simply making an inquiry, not asserting that you were a female, or your father is bisexual. I also did not mention anything about an internet marriage; what I said is I doubt that many here belong to churches that would allow two men or two women to be married.

Your answer was not what I expected; I thought you might be claiming to have some form of clinical expertise. Usually one does not expect a response, such as you gave.

I also wished you a natural life, not implying your life now is unnatural and it is not based on my religious perspective, rather the reality of the circumstances you revealed.
thanks for your input. im going by what i was instructed by my government counselor. she is qualified to address legal and psychological issues regarding criminal pedophilia, and she is appointed by government to counsel people across the board from murder issues to issues of all types. she has counseled people regarding issues which are the most horrific in the state of illinois. she isnt merely a private practitioner. im proceeding according to her judgment and ive seen her weekly for the last ten years.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only one I know of is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (i.e. attributing the work of the Spirit of God to something other than that, in particular Satan).

Beyond that, there is nothing that is unforgivable. David and Saul/Paul are great examples, though Judas does give me pause.

Paul was guilty of the former. He accused the Power of the Holy Spirit to be something other than from God. And yes, it was unbelief. But he spoke many words against the Holy Spirit, not just one. Not only did he speak against it, he acted against it.

That's not blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

It most certainly is.

psychologists seem to suggest that criminal pedophilia is non-reformable

This is actually a tangent. God's judicial system is proven to work and atler people's behavior. However, most sex crimes get the death penalty, and he told Israel to remove those people. Something to think about.

So, as godrulz says, all roads lead to MAD (the gospel of grace). Paul was saved after commiting sin of which would not be blotted out. It was only after he was identified with Christ that God could see him. You can't be pardoned of a crime if you haven't broken one. And since Christians are not under the law, there is nothing to pardon for.

vnctblzn

God's judicial system is proven to work and atler people's behavior.
theoretical. have you ever actually seen a criminal pedophile reform? i recently attended a trial where one was sentenced.

However, most sex crimes get the death penalty, and he told Israel to remove those people. Something to think about.
then why would GOD issue a death sentence if reform were possible?

Paul was saved after commiting sin of which would not be blotted out. It was only after he was identified with Christ that God could see him.
there are no new testament references specific to criminal pedophiles, as far as im aware.

You can't be pardoned of a crime if you haven't broken one. And since Christians are not under the law, there is nothing to pardon for.
christians and non-christians are legally subject to whatever laws are implemented/enforced within their federal and local jurisdictions.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes true repentance of heart is not within the will,nor power of man's carnal nature;but is granted from above above by God's gracious choice alone who guides the person by His Spirit unto Christ whereby his heart,and mind r supernaturally quickened to perceive,and know his sinfull state of being in the sight of God's living presence,and the horrible wrath of God that abides upon his soul through keen sense that he given by the HolySpirit's Will power cries out to Jesus with all his heart mind,and soul to save him from his sin;and then he is saved 4-ever

Sir, what must I do to be saved?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theoretical.

:jawdrop:

have you ever actually seen a criminal pedophile reform? i recently attended a trial where one was sentenced.

Who cares? Execute the perverts. God said so. If the state started executing pedophiles, most would stop. I don't care if they claim they can't stop the urge. Which is why God said to execute them.

then why would GOD issue a death sentence if reform were possible?

What are you a space cadet? You aren't even in left field, and I don't know what you actualy think. This is a tangent to the topic.

there are no new testament references specific to criminal pedophiles, as far as im aware.

Then you haven't read the NT.

vnctblzn

Who cares? Execute the perverts.
i care. i dont have the authority to execute my father.

God said so.
GOD said to obey the laws of the government that you live under.

If the state started executing pedophiles, most would stop.
our topic is not about stopping crime but reforming it. execution is not reform.

I don't care if they claim they can't stop the urge. Which is why God said to execute them.
youre suggesting that i break the laws of the united states and kill my father directly?

What are you a space cadet?
no. youre asking me to kill my father after his sexual advancements to me. and youre a condescending bastard as well.

You aren't even in left field, and I don't know what you actualy think.
youre not connected with the reality of my life. instead you focus on theoretical abstracts.

This is a tangent to the topic.
my life is not a tangent. get on track.

Then you haven't read the NT.
ive read it about 50 times, and its simply not in there. quote a reference.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i care. i dont have the authority to execute my father.

No kidding. And your point?

GOD said to obey the laws of the government that you live under.

And he told the government to execute certain criminals.

our topic is not about stopping crime but reforming it. execution is not reform.

There is a difference?

youre suggesting that i break the laws of the united states and kill my father directly?

Why don't you quote me if I did such a thing?

no. youre asking me to kill my father after his sexual advancements to me. and youre a condescending bastard as well.

I certainly am judgemental. I am in Christ and can and do such things. I am not asking you to commit murder. I am wishing the state would enforce God's law. Perverts should die.

youre not connected with the reality of my life.

So what? We are not talking about you, you narcissistic loser.

There is not a refrence to God saying to execute capital criminals? Really?

There is no difference to NT and OT law. Jesus said to execute children that dishonor their parents. Why don't you go think about that and come back when accept that the Bible is offensive to most people.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:jawdrop:

You must have reading comprehension issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
thanks for your input. im going by what i was instructed by my government counselor. she is qualified to address legal and psychological issues regarding criminal pedophilia, and she is appointed by government to counsel people across the board from murder issues to issues of all types. she has counseled people regarding issues which are the most horrific in the state of illinois. she isnt merely a private practitioner. im proceeding according to her judgment and ive seen her weekly for the last ten years.

This is good, I think you are doing the right thing. I do not think you are able to deal with the stress one needs to be able to deal with reactions on this forum.

vnctblzn

This is good, I think you are doing the right thing. I do not think you are able to deal with the stress one needs to be able to deal with reactions on this forum.
the government hasnt appointed a counselor to resolve forum conflicts. rather, the government has appointed a counselor to process the effects of criminal pedophiles on my life.

sdgareth

toldailytopic: Are some sins 'non-reformable' and/or 'unforgivable'? If so, what are they? Why or why not?

My first reaction was not say NO, one can be forgiven for all sins confessed to God through Jesus Christ.

Then I remembered somewhere that Jesus said (going to look it up) blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable
So answer is yes, one is, the ultimate sin of blasphemy of the Holy Sprit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My first reaction was not say NO, one can be forgiven for all sins confessed to God through Jesus Christ.

Then I remembered somewhere that Jesus said (going to look it up) blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable
So answer is yes, one is, the ultimate sin of blasphemy of the Holy Sprit.

The Bible says Jesus died for all sin. They both can't be true, unless one or both have qualifying statements.

Paul was guilty, and was the first saved.

Arthur Brain

No kidding. And your point?

And he told the government to execute certain criminals.

There is a difference?

Why don't you quote me if I did such a thing?

I certainly am judgemental. I am in Christ and can and do such things. I am not asking you to commit murder. I am wishing the state would enforce God's law. Perverts should die.

So what? We are not talking about you, you narcissistic loser.

There is not a refrence to God saying to execute capital criminals? Really?

There is no difference to NT and OT law. Jesus said to execute children that dishonor their parents. Why don't you go think about that and come back when accept that the Bible is offensive to most people.

Well, way to go in how to talk to someone who's been abused Nick. "Narcissistic loser"?! Do you know anything about it? Why don't you go and think about that? It's one thing to go around throwing insults and negs but you really do show your colours on this.... Grow up and start acting like an actual man instead of a stupid little brat.

sdgareth

The Bible says Jesus died for all sin. They both can't be true, unless one or both have qualifying statements.

Paul was guilty, and was the first saved.

Point taken, will dive into logos 4 and see what I come up with

So then question is then, if Jesus died for all sin, then is blaspheming against the Holy Spirit forgiveble?

so youre suggesting that jesus' prayer went largely unanswered by the father because the father had failed to forgive the ones whom jesus had prayed for?
No. I already explained this. Forgiveness is in Him. To be forgiven, you must be in Him. God forgives ALL those who are in Christ. The prayer was answered.

this would be applicable within the current dispensation to the gentiles. under the law of moses, repentance enabled forgiveness. under the gospel of christ, however, forgiveness enables repentance.
That is completely false. There is no repentance for those who are in Christ. Again, where you fail to understand the Gospel is that those who are in Christ do not have their sins counted against them. They are the righteousness of God in Christ, holy, blameless, and perpetually perfected. You don't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.