toldailytopic: All I want for Christmas is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
I would be overjoyed if my oldest nephew would put his faith in Christ and turn away from his homosexual lifestyle. I miss him so much!

Architect

The theonomists and the theocracy crowd to shut up.

You don't really want that for Christmas... You knew that statement would only stir up the 'theocracy crowd' even more haha.

I just want my wife to get better.

She's been having major congestion (and all the lovely problems that accompany it) for about a week now.
We've pumped her full of over-the-counter stuff, but nothing has worked consistently.

We're going to the doctor today, so hopefully they can just shoot her with penicillin and be done with it.

Sudafed PE works best for me. They have a bunch of different varieties based on symptoms...

All I want for Christmas is enough money to buy my girlfriend the engagement ring she wants :)

Josh

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
To keep from being kicked off this forum would be the best Christmas present I could ever get besides this surprise love letter I recently got from an anonymous admirer recently.

nicholsmom

Santa Knight :)

I'll get what I want for Christmas once again, in all likelihood - family all together enjoying one another, eagerly watching each other open the gifts that were made by the giver with love and the excitement of giving :cloud9: And the delight in the eyes of my children as they open their gifts from Santa Daddy (yes, they all know that Santa is Daddy) and unloading their stockings filled by Mrs. Santa Mommy :)

Beatrice

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 21st, 2010 10:54 AM

toldailytopic: All I want for Christmas is....

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

People to be kind to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.