toldailytopic: All I want for Christmas is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzword

I just want my wife to get better.

She's been having major congestion (and all the lovely problems that accompany it) for about a week now.
We've pumped her full of over-the-counter stuff, but nothing has worked consistently.

We're going to the doctor today, so hopefully they can just shoot her with penicillin and be done with it.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

And no, I won't shoot my eye out.

:noid:

Nydhogg

Ahhh... such a display of tolerance and diversity from the tolerance and diversity crowd.

One does not generally tolerate those who would jail, fine or execute him. Such "tolerance" would be suicidal.

Nothing personal, it's just survival.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This one is on a serious note:

For the doctors to remove all the cancer from my husband and for him to recover.

MrRadish

Some essential oils. I'm going to be publicising my stage adaptation of The Three Musketeers next term, and intend to release a tie-in brand of colognes and perfumes named 'Three Musky Tears'. Mainly to annoy people who take the university Drama Society too seriously, to be honest. But nonetheless, I've said I'm going to do it, and do it I will.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic:
All I want for Christmas is....

For Mrs Psalmist and me, a continued heart of kindness mixed with grace, understanding filled with patience, and a love for others that sees beyond the seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.