TOL Snapshot: Inside the Numbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and they make it clear that it promotes bible-believing, right-wing, conservative values

i've always been amazed that leftist/liberal/homo supporters like town think they should have a voice in who the "best sort" are
I'm never amazed when you're dishonest. As you are here.

reminds me of the common practice of country clubs' exclusionary rules...
Of course the history of desegregation in the north was frequently violent and resistance to it widespread. But on the larger dishonest point you're making. Unlike you, nothing I've actually said here suggested excluding a soul.

this place has always worked best when it was welcoming to different voices, different perspectives, different styles and experiences without the creepy stalking exemplified by--
the only person in this thread who has been banned for stalking and the only voice suggesting people be excluded. You, sod. That would be you. :plain:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
you're...you...you're....you...You...you....

1002M.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Even your insults are just pale imitations. Remarkable.

Or, like I said, the proof is in the pudding. Get out of my threads and see if I ever speak to you again...you won't. of course, because you can't. :nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
iow, you're so obsessively controlling that you can't stand to see me posting on "your" threads without responding
So in Sod's world he jumps up and down in your yard and if you open the door and say something about it you're obsessive. :plain:

Or, as I put it earlier:

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
You're obsessed!

:mock:town and his lack of control
Said the fellow banned for stalking while still trolling.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:yawn:

so i guess you're interested in turning this thread into a back and forth squabble-fest?

"you're obsessive!"
"no, you're obsessive!"
"no, you are!"
"nuh-uh - you are!"

what happened - did you get kicked out of your program?

decide to ignore your kid?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

so i guess you're interested in turning this thread into a back and forth squabble-fest?
It's my thread. Or was this your weak attempt at a last word?

Holding down an A average. Thanks for the concern.

Jack? No one with any sense would think that, so I understand your inquiry.

Anyway, we're heading to Panda Express before the big game, so I'll have to sign off now and let you continue with this self indictment without me.

:e4e:

bybee

"you're obsessive!"
"no, you're obsessive!"
"no, you are!"
"nuh-uh - you are!"

What if you tried acting like a decent person?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes. I started it. You're speaking to something else. Something no one has to.

it's knight's thread
It's knight's house. I don't blame him for anyone's work in it, mine or yours.

his to do with as he pleases remember "your" observations thread?
Knight does what he wants to and no one can begrudge it. I don't have to agree with everything he does and he doesn't ask me to. He's still a friend. And you...you're still what you are and what you aren't. :)

Last edited: