ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

john w

Hall of Fame
ANYONE who says that is an absolute liar.

Romans 3 KJV

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

But, since she is not convicted/convinced, that she comes short, and will not "shut her mouth," " every mouth may be stopped," and admit her guilt, "all the world may become guilty," she will continue to bray, like a ____ ___, clueless as to what happened 2000+years ago, and the reason for the dbr.

It's called lost/blind-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

I obey all of Jesus' teachings.
You just do not have understanding.” -God's Truth

That is certainly not "God's truth"-that is a lie.

No, you don't.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4145905&posted=1#post4145905
post #49

Lost-not convicted, in no need of a Saviour, because she is clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

A troll. It was incredible. I'm brand new here, and I posted something that was very conservatively Christian. I got this weird, condemning reply from this person, with bizarre slander that was just out there somewhere. Trolls don't much surprise me anymore, but that was as if some automated nasty was shot at me, non sequitur and super senseless, actually, either moronic or insane.

God's Truth

A troll. It was incredible. I'm brand new here, and I posted something that was very conservatively Christian. I got this weird, condemning reply from this person, with bizarre slander that was just out there somewhere. Trolls don't much surprise me anymore, but that was as if some automated nasty was shot at me, non sequitur and super senseless, actually, either moronic or insane.

Your father Satan has left you with no other way to defend his false doctrines. Just look at yourself, you have nothing else but slander.

Your father Satan has left you with no other way to defend his false doctrines. Just look at yourself, you have nothing else but slander.

Skipping your meds again?

Seriously, it's a pity your life has come down to begging for attention, shaming yourself for even negative attention in a Christian forum. Does it make you feel good, being a dime-a-dozen, nasty troll, with, clearly, no life? Being a jerk? Are you proud of this?

God's Truth

Romans 3 KJV

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

But, since she is not convicted/convinced, that she comes short, and will not "shut her mouth," " every mouth may be stopped," and admit her guilt, "all the world may become guilty," she will continue to bray, like a ____ ___, clueless as to what happened 2000+years ago, and the reason for the dbr.

It's called lost/blind-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

Jesus would not have saved me if I had not admitted to being a sinner and repenting of my sins.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus would not have saved me if I had not admitted to being a sinner and repenting of my sins.

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's untruth

Lies.

1.You can't "repent," as in "stop committing," "stop sinning," of all the sins you've ever committed, so shove that misdirection, and deceit, you wicked child of the devil. Try that line on the LORD God, and he will boot you to that "All Smokers Welcome" lounge, called hell. Keep trying to "sell" that con game on us, demon-ette. If you can't get that lie by us, you certainly won't get it by Him. Quick: Have you "repented" of the sin you committed, 6 years, 6 days, and 6 seconds ago? Remember all your sins of the past? Missed any?

2. She admits that Christ did not die for her sins-"repent"-stop sinning!!! Clueless as to the meaning of "Christ died for our sins," and what happened 2000 years ago, and why. Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ died, demon-ette. Go ahead.

You vile perverter of the gospel of Christ, flippin' the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, asserting that the Saviour, your fake, impotent "probation officer," did not settle the sin/sins issue, 2000+ years ago, by the death, burial, and resurrection, and, in deceit, asserting that you must "stop sinning" to be saved, spitting at the dbr, making it void.

God's Truth

I obey all of Jesus' teachings."-God's untruth

Lies.

1.You can't "repent," as in "stop committing," "stop sinning," of all the sins you've ever committed, so shove that misdirection, and deceit, you wicked child of the devil. Try that line on the LORD God, and he will boot you to that "All Smokers Welcome" lounge, called hell. Keep trying to "sell" that con game on us, demon-ette. If you can't get that lie by us, you certainly won't get it by Him. Quick: Have you "repented" of the sin you committed, 6 years, 6 days, and 6 seconds ago? Remember all your sins of the past? Missed any?

2. She admits that Christ did not die for her sins-"repent"-stop sinning!!! Clueless as to the meaning of "Christ died for our sins," and what happened 2000 years ago, and why. Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ died, demon-ette. Go ahead.

You vile perverter of the gospel of Christ, flippin' the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, asserting that the Saviour, your fake, impotent "probation officer," did not settle the sin/sins issue, 2000+ years ago, by the death, burial, and resurrection, and, in deceit, asserting that you must "stop sinning" to be saved, spitting at the dbr, making it void.

Look at how riled up your demons get when I repeat what Jesus says.

I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

john w

Hall of Fame
Look at how riled up your demons get when I repeat what Jesus says.

I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

"Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ died, demon-ette. Go ahead."-saint John W

The demon-ette's response?:

Misdirection, punt...Her father, the devil, has a "gag" order on her.

"I repeat what Jesus says."-demon-ette

The sap=ette does not even know, that the Lord Jesus Christ only spoke God the Father's words, while on earth. Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles," speaks the risen, glorified ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven"'s words, in this dispensation.

This "Jesus" you cite, said many things, and the list of those commands that you do not obey, is lengthy, you wicked demon-ette, despite your denials.