Today, I am grateful for.....

graceandpeace

A loving God, who has me in His loving Hands. For His peace that surpasses all understanding, that is the benefit of true grace. For my loving family and many friends to share this life with. For the wisdom that comes from knowing Him, in a personal way, with longsuffering, even in the darkest of days.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Yesterday's much needed rain.

.....A cooler night.

.....This fresh new morning and day.​

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My oldest son, who called in from Seattle and gave a very much needed affirmation to my youngest daughter, who is a bit nervous about going to college far away from home.

Sometimes, Big Brother knows when his advice is more effective than anything Mom and Dad can provide. Thank God for my son.

bybee

My oldest son, who called in from Seattle and gave a very much needed affirmation to my youngest daughter, who is a bit nervous about going to college far away from home.

Sometimes, Big Brother knows when his advice is more effective than anything Mom and Dad can provide. Thank God for my son.

Yup!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Those who have learned to help others...

.....And give of their time and whatever else they have...

.....Our children.​

john_aurelius

I got to enjoy the day with my wife and kids, Its school holidays so we went into the city and also had a nice chinese dinner at a resturant.

also, I thank God for my Dad, who is retiring as a Minister this year and pray he has a blest and refreshing rest.

Aimiel

I'm thankful for a grateful heart to give to others of my time and resources. Even just a cup of ice or milk. It is so much better to give than receive. =)

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Helping others along life's way.

.....Rest for the weary.

.....A place of quiet and calm.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Large print songbooks for the nursing home.

.....Our nursing home singers, of off key, on key, and between keys.

.....Mrs Psalmist who plays the piano for us.

.....Saturday's nursing home sing-along.​

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Going on rabbit-tracking expeditions in the early morning coolness with Bagle, my beagle/bassett mix. (she actually caught one, once, and brought it back to me alive and kicking, with a "what do I do now?" look on her face)

luvs_luv

My Job.

My friends. Especially my man-friends (single lady :eek:)

My daughters and grand sons.

My girlfriends.

My home.

Oh, most important!!!! My saviour, Jesus Christ and the love and joy I feel and know only because of Him in me and through me.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Those who post in this thread.

.....The encouraging thoughts of gratefulness.

.....Thanksgiving that posted too.​