Today, I am grateful for.....

Dena

I'm thankful that even though my alarm went off at 5am this morning while I was alone and my husband out of town, the police didn't find any sign that someone tried to break in the house. Though tonight, I'll be staying with my sister and her husband.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Sales people who are Helpful.

.....Sales people who know their job.

.....Sales people who are honest.​

bybee

Today I am grateful that my home continues to be a gathering place for family members. My as yet unborn fifth great-grandson is coming to visit this evening. I made some brownies for his parents!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack weighing in at nine pounds and five ounces today (up from eight pounds and a half last Friday).

:D :party: :cheers:

Huzzah!

Aimiel

Good people everywhere, who help those who need it, even when those being helped have sins which cause them to need the help (alcoholism, drugs or other poor life-choices). All those with kind hearts. Those who make a way to give, even when they can't afford it.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today I am grateful that my home continues to be a gathering place for family members. My as yet unborn fifth great-grandson is coming to visit this evening. I made some brownies for his parents!

:BRAVO:​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good people everywhere, who help those who need it, even when those being helped have sins which cause them to need the help (alcoholism, drugs or other poor life-choices). All those with kind hearts. Those who make a way to give, even when they can't afford it.

:up:​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Grace that abounds.

.....The Lord's merciful forgiveness.

.....Fellowship in life eternal.​

Gurucam

For knowing Truth.

re. Jesus:

Jesus confirmed that he is the way, the Truth and the life.

'The way' is a path way. Jesus through His Spirit is our bridge to God. We are told that now the lord is that Spirit. This is Jesus Spirit (in action). What ever obtained before is fine. However whatever obtained before is now no longer valid for those who can be led by the Spirit (of Jesus). God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those who were under the Old system so that they might become adopted children of God. This is the promise of the Spirit, fulfilled. A 'child of the flesh' (who include those under the law and the letter) has to drop the law and the letter naturally, completely and absolutely. Then they must pick up this offer, from God, of the Spirit of Jesus and obey this Spirit unconditionally, in order to become an adopted child of God. Only a child of God is saved and delivered. This is the only path . . . . . [size=+1]if you were not told this Truth you are being misled by false prophets who came in Jesus' name.[/size]

'The Truth' describes the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is Jesus' soul. Jesus' soul is The Truth.

'The life' describes a life in Christ. This is the human physical expression of Jesus.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

To have a life in Christ God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law so that they might become adopted children of God. Those who can and do search their heart to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and do and are led by this Spirit become children of God, like Jesus. This is a life in Christ. This is how our works become informed by the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is how we do the will of God.

This is how one is saved and delivered. This is the only way.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jack weighing in at nine pounds and five ounces today (up from eight pounds and a half last Friday).

That's one we can all list, then. BTW, I hope you have a sturdy rocking chair. It calms parents as much as the kiddos. Absolutely essential to infant parenting.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....This beautiful Sunday.

.....Coming before the Lord's presence with singing.

.....Serving the Lord with gladness.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Yesterday at the nursing home.

.....Our hymn sing and visitations.

.....This marvelous time each Sunday.​

Son of Jack

My youngest starting to walk a lot.

My middle child's sweetness toward me and her mother.

My oldest giving me a good name (the other day a neighbor came up and told me what a well-mannered and respectful young man he is).

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Those who are kind to strangers.

.....Those who stop and smell the roses.

.....One day at a time.​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My youngest starting to walk a lot.

My middle child's sweetness toward me and her mother.

My oldest giving me a good name (the other day a neighbor came up and told me what a well-mannered and respectful young man he is).

SoJ...How truly blest you are.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....Our new great grandson, Damian Michael.

.....All the newborns that arrive safely each day.

.....God's miraculous creation.​

Universalist

-My Father's (GOD) supernatural provision where he knew I needed it the most yesterday.

-I am also thankful for the basic things. Shelter, food, clean water, clothing, shoes..

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

.....The blessings from January to June.

.....The blessings that are ahead.

.....Mercy everlasting, grace that is surpassing, from the Great I AM.​