ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

God's Truth

There's an echo in here. :noid:

Please answer the questions I asked.

The Jews at the end of the world are going to rule with Jesus because they are Jews?

God says it no longer matters to whom we are blood related (See John 1:13).

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but how are they going to have access to God's grace if Jesus will not come back to bear sin? Will they already be believers before Jesus comes back? Why then does Jesus say, " "When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" And, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man."

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but scripture says when Jesus come back we who are living must be ready, for he comes as a thief in the night.

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but Jesus says it will be to raise the dead and save us from the wrath of God that is coming on the world.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please give the scripture you think says that.

You mean, 'the scriptures that I know says that'.

Two thrones, the Father's throne and the Lord Jesus' throne:

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

The Scriptures say again and again that the Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the right hand of the Father....the Father's throne.
In this Scripture, the Lord Jesus says that He will take His glorious throne at His second coming. That's two thrones.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And....that's not to mention the multitude of Scriptures that say that Israel's Messiah is promised David's throne.

If the Lord Jesus is presently sitting on David's throne in heaven, then how did David's throne get transferred to heaven?
Did it get beamed up there somehow?
David's throne has always been a reign over the twelve tribes of Israel in the land of Israel and situated in Jerusalem of that land, a place that God said in Deuteronomy that He would place His name there and affirmed that He did place His name in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite where Soloman built the temple and that His eyes and His heart would be there perpetually.

Origen and Augustine have corrupted your mind with Platonic spiritualism.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please answer the questions I asked.

The Jews at the end of the world are going to rule with Jesus because they are Jews?

Good grief, I'm tryin' to eat my rice and vegetables.
I can say one thing about you, you certainly are speedy and prolific.
I do have other things going on in my life besides butting heads with you.

Not just Jews....but the twelve tribes of Israel.

God says it no longer matters to whom we are blood related (See John 1:13).

The very next verse says that the Word was made flesh. Do you think that it didn't matter what flesh Christ took on?

God created and chose a people for His purposes and His glory.
Some want to rob Him of that glory.

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but how are they going to have access to God's grace if Jesus will not come back to bear sin?

No, I say that Israel....all twelve tribes will be servants to the Lord Jesus when He returns, not just the tribe of Judah.
There you go with that one again which makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

Did Christ bear sin on the cross on the very day that you claim you were saved?
I assume you will say, 'no'.
Then, why is it that you think that when Israel is saved at the second coming that we think that in order for that to happen that Christ must be crucified again on that very day. It's nonsense.
'While we were yet sinners, Christ died for the ungodly.' It took place once and for all two thousand years ago. The ungodly,that's me, that's you, that's everybody, including all Israel who will come to belief at the second coming and be saved based on faith in Christ's one time sacrifice.

Will they already be believers before Jesus comes back? Why then does Jesus say, " "When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" And, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man."

I don't know exactly at what particular point that the remnant which constitutes the final believing nation of Israel will be saved, But it is definitely in connection with Christ coming as Israel's deliverer, at a point in time when they have absolutely no other hope or refuge.

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but scripture says when Jesus come back we who are living must be ready, for he comes as a thief in the night.

I say, according to Scripture, that the Lord will gather the outcasts of Israel, both the northern scattered tribes and the southern tribe of Judah/Jews and make them one nation again with one King and that He will make His sanctuary within their midst in the land irrevocably promised.

You say the Jews living in the end times will rule with Jesus when he comes back, but Jesus says it will be to raise the dead and save us from the wrath of God that is coming on the world.

Do you ever read Paul, the Apostle to the nations/gentiles.
The Body of Christ is not appointed to wrath but will be gathered by the Lord Himself.
Israel must go through the final seven years of tribulation uttered by Gabriel for Daniel's people.

God's Truth

You mean, 'the scriptures that I know says that'.

Two thrones, the Father's throne and the Lord Jesus' throne:

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

The Scriptures say again and again that the Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the right hand of the Father....the Father's throne.
In this Scripture, the Lord Jesus says that He will take His glorious throne at His second coming. That's two thrones.

When does Jesus stop sitting on God’s Throne?
Can you show scripture that says Jesus is sitting on God’s Throne? Where then is God?

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

That is at the Great White Throne judgment.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31
[ The Sheep and the Goats ] “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Revelation 20:11
[ The Judgment of the Dead ] Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

So explain how Jesus is going to sit on an earthly throne when earth fled from his presence?

And....that's not to mention the multitude of Scriptures that say that Israel's Messiah is promised David's throne.

Jesus has the throne now. The throne is about ruling people. That is what Jesus is doing now.

If the Lord Jesus is presently sitting on David's throne in heaven, then how did David's throne get transferred to heaven?
Did it get beamed up there somehow?

The throne is in heaven.

David's throne has always been a reign over the twelve tribes of Israel in the land of Israel and situated in Jerusalem of that land, a place that God said in Deuteronomy that He would place His name there and affirmed that He did place His name in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite where Soloman built the temple and that His eyes and His heart would be there perpetually.

Origen and Augustine have corrupted your mind with Platonic spiritualism.
You are the one with a corrupted mind. The Jews who miss their Messiah is thinking of earthly things, just like you.

glorydaz

Have to give it to GT; though I greatly disagree with much that she posts, she is at least obviously vey familiar with the whole of Scripture.

:doh:

You give her false confidence in her misinterpretation of Scripture.

Thanks, a lot!

:thumb:

:mock: Danoh, says "She is at least obviously vey familiar with the whole of Scripture.

God's Truth

Good grief, I'm tryin' to eat my rice and vegetables.
I can say one thing about you, you certainly are speedy and prolific.
I do have other things going on in my life besides butting heads with you.

Not just Jews....but the twelve tribes of Israel.
You mean only those who are blood related to Abraham?
The Bible says it is no longer about blood relations. See John 1:13.
The very next verse says that the Word was made flesh. Do you think that it didn't matter what flesh Christ took on?
How do you think you saying that dismisses the Word of God saying not by human descent?
Since Jesus came, it only matters about Jesus’ blood.

God created and chose a people for His purposes and His glory.
Some want to rob Him of that glory.
The descendants of Abraham were chosen because they are---descendents of Abraham God promised that there would be a blood relative that would rule the kingdom, and that is Jesus Christ. As to Jesus’ earthly side, he is blood related to Abraham and David
Now that Jesus has come, only his blood matters. Read John 1:13 and believe.
No, I say that Israel....all twelve tribes will be servants to the Lord Jesus when He returns, not just the tribe of Judah.
There you go with that one again which makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
You are not fooling anyone. You know you are speaking of only those who are blood related to Abraham.

Did Christ bear sin on the cross on the very day that you claim you were saved?
I assume you will say, 'no'.
Then, why is it that you think that when Israel is saved at the second coming that we think that in order for that to happen that Christ must be crucified again on that very day. It's nonsense.
Listen more carefully…not you, or anyone has access to that grace…not you, or anyone has access to that grace that grace which we can be reconciled to God by Jesus’ blood, the blood he shed on the cross over two thousand years ago…unless they come to him in faith that his blood washes the sins THEY CONFESS AND REPENT OF DOING.
'While we were yet sinners, Christ died for the ungodly.' It took place once and for all two thousand years ago. The ungodly,that's me, that's you, that's everybody, including all Israel who will come to belief at the second coming and be saved based on faith in Christ's one time sacrifice.
Christ died for the ungodly Gentiles and did NOT require them to get circumcised before he would save them.
No one has access to God’s grace given by the blood of Jesus UNLESS THEY REPENT OF THEIR SINS.
I don't know exactly at what particular point that the remnant which constitutes the final believing nation of Israel will be saved, But it is definitely in connection with Christ coming as Israel's deliverer, at a point in time when they have absolutely no other hope or refuge.
There is no such scripture for that which you said.
When Jesus comes again, IT WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY WAITING FOR HIM; Jesus says we must BE READY because he comes as a thief in the night.
How are the blood related to Abraham going to be ready if they do not believe until they see Jesus coming? We have to be CLOTHED with Christ when he comes.
I say, according to Scripture, that the Lord will gather the outcasts of Israel, both the northern scattered tribes and the southern tribe of Judah/Jews and make them one nation again with one King and that He will make His sanctuary within their midst in the land irrevocably promised.
The Body of Christ is not appointed to wrath but will be gathered by the Lord Himself.
Israel must go through the final seven years of tribulation uttered by Gabriel for Daniel's people.

I believe the believers will go through tough times, but not through the worst.....when the Earth is destroyed with fire 2 Peter 3:12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. Isaiah 24:19 The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is thoroughly shaken. Isaiah 34:4 All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree. Micah 1:4 The mountains melt beneath him and the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
When does Jesus stop sitting on God’s Throne?

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

If words mean anything, then the word 'until' means something.

Can you show scripture that says Jesus is sitting on God’s Throne?

I already showed you.

Where then is God?

GOD is transcendent, omnipresent and ubiquitous.

GOD is also imminent and created a throne in the heavens at creation.

No, it isn't. The White Throne judgement is at least a thousand years later.

For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

That's the second coming to earth and He was speaking to Israel.

Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

This is the Messianic reign over the twelve tribes, as the Lord said according to OT prophecy, "I will restore your judges as at the first."
Isa_1:26

[ The Sheep and the Goats ] “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

That is the judgement of nations, the same judgement of Joe 3:2 according to how the nations treated Israel, the Lord's brethren during their time of trouble.

[ The Judgment of the Dead ] Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

So explain how Jesus is going to sit on an earthly throne when earth fled from his presence?

The judgment of all the dead from all of human history takes place at the end of the Messianic reign of Christ on David's throne from Jerusalem on this present earth. It's at least a thousand years after the judgement of nations/sheep and goats.

Jesus has the throne now. The throne is about ruling people. That is what Jesus is doing now.

According to scripture, not according to your imagination, Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father in the Father's throne expecting until His enemies are made His footstool. The Lord Jesus will leave heaven and return to earth to judge the nations and restore the throne of David. Why do you oppose the Lord Jesus in taking His rightful throne. You might read Ps 2 again.

The throne is in heaven.

GOD's throne is in the heavens and has been since creation.

You are the one with a corrupted mind. The Jews who miss their Messiah is thinking of earthly things, just like you.

I simply believe what GOD says.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

You simply don't believe this:

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

God's Truth

This is Paul speaking.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Paul says the day Jesus comes should not surprise you like a thief.

Read what Peter says. Peter tells us the same thing, that the Lord comes like a thief.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

We have Paul and Peter in agreement.

Now read what Jesus says after he was on earth, died, and rose again. This is what Jesus says after he was seated in heaven:

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Now we see that Paul, Peter, and Jesus Christ are in agreement.

Jesus says that he is coming like a thief in the night, so we must be ready at all times, we must repent. Jesus in Revelation tells us repent is about sins.

When Jesus comes again, he will NOT come to bear sin. That is why we must not be caught in sin when he comes.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Luke 21:34
"Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.

When Jesus comes like a thief in the night, he will not come to bear sin. We had better be ready and not be caught in sin and be shamefully exposed. Obeying Jesus is to be clothed with Jesus.

Revelation 16:15
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Danoh

He is not giving me anything.

Lol, just after his comment to me, he then agreed with you on something you posted.

Its funny; you and they well know I strongly disagree with you on your interpretations.

And now GD, ignoring both those facts, jumps in.

Ah, the Almost Acts 28 Click Gang :rotfl:

Some of you take yourselves way too seriously :chuckle:

God's Truth

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

If words mean anything, then the word 'until' means something.
You did not show scripture where Jesus IS sitting on God’s Throne.
You gave scripture where God tells Jesus to sit at his right hand.
I already showed you.
Again, can you show scripture that says Jesus is sitting on God’s throne, because you only gave scripture where God says sit at my right hand.
GOD is transcendent, omnipresent and ubiquitous.

GOD is also imminent and created a throne in the heavens at creation.
God is invisible, do you agree?

That's the second coming to earth and He was speaking to Israel.

The judgment of all the dead from all of human history takes place at the end of the Messianic reign of Christ on David's throne from Jerusalem on this present earth. It's at least a thousand years after the judgement of nations/sheep and goats.
You just made two different separating of sheep and goats

According to scripture, not according to your imagination, Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father in the Father's throne expecting until His enemies are made His footstool. The Lord Jesus will leave heaven and return to earth to judge the nations and restore the throne of David. Why do you oppose the Lord Jesus in taking His rightful throne. You might read Ps 2 again.
You said Jesus is sitting on the Father’s throne, and then you said Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the Father. Could you give scripture of when Jesus is sitting on the Father’s throne?
I simply believe what GOD says.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

You simply don't believe this:

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

What do you think David’s throne is? Jesus is already doing that.

Danoh

....Do you ever read Paul, the Apostle to the nations/gentiles.

Now that's more like it :)

glorydaz

Lol, just after his comment to me, he then agreed with you on something you posted.

Its funny; you and they well know I strongly disagree with you on your interpretations.

And now GD, ignoring both those facts, jumps in.

Ah, the Almost Acts 28 Click Gang :rotfl:

Some of you take yourselves way too seriously :chuckle:

Nonsense. When I first posted to you, I was calling you on your support of God's UNtruth. She is so far off she claims the Son is the Father, and she posts almost exclusively from the Gospels. Steko spoke the truth.....shame on you for encouraging God's untruth. You can't separate her from her works salvation, and you don't have a leg to stand on when you say she knows the WHOLE Word of God. You're darn right I'll jump in when you prove yourself to be ignorant as you just did before my very eyes.

And, I don't know where you get the idea that I'm part of any Acts 28 gang. You've never seen me involve myself in any of that conversation regarding 8,9,12,15, 26, or 28. Rather, you refuse to take anyones comments but your own, and you're proving you are no better than Jerry Shuggart. Maybe you're even worse because you try to cover up your put downs with humor just like pj does. I hate that fake humor.....Knock it off! You're disappointing me.

God's Truth

Nonsense. When I first posted to you, I was calling you on your support of God's UNtruth. She is so far off she claims the Son is the Father, and she posts almost exclusively from the Gospels. Steko spoke the truth.....shame on you for encouraging God's untruth. You can't separate her from her works salvation, and you don't have a leg to stand on when you say she knows the WHOLE Word of God. You're darn right I'll jump in when you prove yourself to be ignorant as you just did before my very eyes.

And, I don't know where you get the idea that I'm part of any Acts 28 gang. You've never seen me involve myself in any of that conversation regarding 8,9,12,15, 26, or 28. Rather, you refuse to take anyones comments but your own, and you're proving you are no better than Jerry Shuggart. Maybe you're even worse because you try to cover up your put downs with humor just like pj does. I hate that fake humor.....Knock it off! You're disappointing me.

You are a false witness, for I post from all the New Testament.

You are the one who excludes books and letters from all but Paul

Danoh was making fun of you because Steko encouraged me with an Amen.

Are you dazed Jan? Steko and you scold Danoh, and then Steko does the same by encouraging me.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is Paul speaking.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Paul says the day Jesus comes should not surprise you like a thief.

Yeah, he's speaking of the times and seasons that have to do with the restoration of the kingdom to Israel. Acts 1

What did Paul say in chapter four regarding the catching away of the Body of Christ which is a totally different event than the Day of the Lord in chapter five regarding Israel.

Read what Peter says. Peter tells us the same thing, that the Lord comes like a thief.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

We have Paul and Peter in agreement.

They are definitely in agreement concerning the Day of the Lord.

The thing you miss is that the gathering of the church to meet the Lord in the air is a separate event from the day of the Lord and preceeds it.

Now read what Jesus says after he was on earth, died, and rose again. This is what Jesus says after he was seated in heaven:

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation concerns the tribulation and the last seven years of Daniel 9 for Israel and the nations.

Now we see that Paul, Peter, and Jesus Christ are in agreement.

They are definitely in agreement but they do not address the same events in the same context.

Jesus says that he is coming like a thief in the night, so we must be ready at all times, we must repent. Jesus in Revelation tells us repent is about sins.

He was speaking to Israel.

When Jesus comes again, he will NOT come to bear sin.

For goodness sake, I had hoped we had settled that one.

That is why we must not be caught in sin when he comes.

So.... the sin that one might find one involved in presently is not as important to the Lord as the sin that one is caught in when he comes?
Is the Lord not omniscient?

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Amen!

for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

The term 'day of the Lord' is an OT prophetic term, yet you say that the Lord fulfilled all prophecy at the cross.
You can't have it both ways.

Luke 21:34
"Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.

Luke 21 concerns the destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of Israel into the nations and Jerusalem being trampled under foot of the nations until the times of the nations/gentiles be fulfiled.

I hope your blender develops a malfunction.
Maybe try unplugging it for a while and rightly divide the word of truth.

When Jesus comes like a thief in the night, he will not come to bear sin. We had better be ready and not be caught in sin and be shamefully exposed. Obeying Jesus is to be clothed with Jesus.

OY VEY!!! :doh:

Revelation 16:15
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Rightly divide.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Yeah, he's speaking of the times and seasons that have to do with the restoration of the kingdom to Israel. Acts 1

What did Paul say in chapter four regarding the catching away of the Body of Christ which is a totally different event than the Day of the Lord in chapter five regarding Israel.

They are definitely in agreement concerning the Day of the Lord.

The thing you miss is that the gathering of the church to meet the Lord in the air is a separate event from the day of the Lord and preceeds it.

Revelation concerns the tribulation and the last seven years of Daniel 9 for Israel and the nations.

They are definitely in agreement but they do not address the same events in the same context.

He was speaking to Israel.

For goodness sake, I had hoped we had settled that one.

So.... the sin that one might find one involved in presently is not as important to the Lord as the sin that one is caught in when he comes?
Is the Lord not omniscient?

Amen!

The term 'day of the Lord' is an OT prophetic term, yet you say that the Lord fulfilled all prophecy at the cross.
You can't have it both ways.

Luke 21 concerns the destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of Israel into the nations and Jerusalem being trampled under foot of the nations until the times of the nations/gentiles be fulfiled.

I hope your blender develops a malfunction.
Maybe try unplugging it for a while and rightly divide the word of truth.

OY VEH!!! :doh:

Rightly divide.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

All you did was read how Paul, Peter, and Jesus Christ himself say WHEN HE COMES AGAIN, HE WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, and then DENY it.

All sin matters, but if you are sinning when Jesus comes, it will be too to repent of it; so be ready.

You did a poor job trying to prove what I said as wrong.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
All you did was read how Paul, Peter, and Jesus Christ himself say WHEN HE COMES AGAIN, HE WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, and then DENY it.

All sin matters, but if you are sinning when Jesus comes, it will be too to repent of it; so be ready.

You did a poor job trying to prove what I said as wrong

I really don't think you'd see it if the very best presented it to you.

That's why I don't engage you often. It's an exercise in futility to try to reason with you.

God's Truth

I really don't think you'd see it if the very best presented it to you.

That's why I don't engage you often. It's an exercise in futility to try to reason with you.

I don't believe that is why. Did you really think merely denying the truth was a defense?