This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Arthur Brain

islam%20for%20gays.jpg

Should they be for the likes of you instead? A guy who thinks they should be executed himself and somehow lacks the 'moral courage' to vote for that on a thread poll?!

:doh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nick is on record as saying homosexuals and adulterers should be executed:

let's get you on the record anna

should this man be executed?

poster-21.jpg

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20150617/NEWS/150619685

At his trial in December, Yerger was found guilty of raping and sexually molesting four young children — one boy and three girls — over a period of years starting in the late 1980s. Each of the victims testified at his trial in December in detail about the sexual acts Yerger made them perform — sometime with one another — when they were less than 10 years old.

He also physically abused them, starved them, and heaped emotional abuse on them almost daily, they said.

“This abuse amounted to a decades-long reign of terror and humiliation for these children,” Deputy District Attorney Deborah Ryan, who prosecuted Yerger, wrote in her 17-page sentencing memo. “This case is one of the worst criminal cases in Chester County. Through every degrading act he forced upon these innocent children, the defendant has earned a sentence that resonates through the fabric of our society.”

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
let's get you on the record anna

should this man be executed?

First: You're trying to change the subject away from the fact that Nick M. believes homosexuals and adulterers should be executed, while being outraged that another religion is executing them. He and more than a few of his coreligionists, including you, based on your yes vote in the "should homosexuals be executed" poll, would be fine with the executions as long as they were carried out under a Christian theocracy.

Second: I voted in 2016 to repeal the death penalty in California, so there's your answer. (The measure lost, 46% - 53%.)

So now let's get back to Nick's hypocrisy.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:chuckle: Mea culpa, but you're going to wish you hadn't pressed, because this one isn't even inferential.

With pleasure.

Let's look at the whole thing and find out what confused you. I see you only used a bit from it. That must be the problem because it's not unclear when you read it through.

I wrote (thanks Lon)

You're welcome.

"people who would have to answer the question"

and who, specifically are those people?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
so anna, the hypocrite, is sympathetic to child molesters of the worst sort

good to have that on the record :thumb:

Look at you try so hard to equate my voting to repeal the death penalty with sympathy for child molesters.

I know you're just trying to deflect attention from this:

Nick M. believes homosexuals and adulterers should be executed, while being outraged that another religion is executing them.

He and more than a few of his coreligionists, including you, based on your yes vote in the "should homosexuals be given the death penalty" poll, would be fine with the executions as long as they were carried out via Christian law rather than Muslim law.

Same kind of barbarity, different religious zealotry.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
not to speak for nick, but you're missing qualifiers that i'm sure nick would include

but that would ruin your little game of "gotcha", wouldn't it?
Well, give them a little slack.
They still think Islam is peaceful.

Arthur Brain

This point will be lost when seen by the left.

The 'point' is that Nick M supports the execution of homosexuals along with adulterers himself. So for him to be posting this stuff when he's no less barbaric in essence than Islamist extremists is yet more far right wingnuttery...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The 'point' is that Nick M supports the execution of homosexuals along with adulterers himself. So for him to be posting this stuff when he's no less barbaric in essence than Islamist extremists is yet more far right wingnuttery...

Yep. And his fan club is right behind him.