This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

WizardofOz

Come on, you should know better than this.....

Looks nice in theory, doesn't work that way...

The citizens voted for their city council. The city council held open meetings to allow everyone to be heard. They voted overwhelmingly to remove the monuments.

Who has been wronged?

exminister

This is OK to liberals.

MONUMENT_3%20%282%29

This one really looks photoshopped. The paint doesn't bend with concrete. Check out the last "G"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How did these people get to be on the city council?

This is the will of the people. Just obviously not all.

So everything they do you believe is the will of the people?

I know a bunch of gays who pretended to be conservative to get on a city councel too, so they could put their own agenda into place- their will, not of those who elected them.

Youve seen a ton of cities cater to the Freedom from faith people cause issues in cities far and wide removed from them, think those things are the local peoples desires who elected their counsels?

WizardofOz

So everything they do you believe is the will of the people?

I know a bunch of gays who pretended to be conservative to get on a city councel too, so they could put their own agenda into place- their will, not of those who elected them.

How should it have been settled if not by the people elected to make such decisions?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I agree, the picture of a persons home with grafiti on it, who references trump, is not the same thing as defacing public monuments - in other words what you keep trying desperately to compare, isnt comparable.

You are desperate to make me look desperate. :eek: