ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read Acts 15 again.

Acts 15 has nothing to do with the middle wall of partition.

In Acts 15, James suggested 4 rules for the Gentiles. The suggestion from James was in lieu of the circumcision that the Pharisee believers wanted the Gentiles to do (in addition to keeping the Law of Moses).

Again, that has absolutely nothing to do with the middle wall of partition that was in the temple, that separated the Jews from the Gentiles.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of stones, many stones were left the top many other stones in Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Not the temple.

Not one stone was left standing upon another at the temple when the Romans finished in 70AD.

(Matt 24:1 KJV) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 15 has nothing to do with the middle wall of partition.

In Acts 15, James suggested 4 rules for the Gentiles. The suggestion from James was in lieu of the circumcision that the Pharisee believers wanted the Gentiles to do (in addition to keeping the Law of Moses).

Again, that has absolutely nothing to do with the middle wall of partition.

Are you an ant-Semite, Craigie? Answer the question, Jew hater.

Not a peep, from the satanic Jew hater.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not the temple.

Not one stone was left standing upon another at the temple when the Romans finished in 70AD.

(Matt 24:1 KJV) And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

Still waiting, little arms one, obsessed weasel, as I have asked,over 100 times, on TOL, for you to identify this alleged "the" Greek, or any "the Greek," that has "with Israel," in "the Greek" langauage, in the cited Ephesians passage. Over 4 years, and not a peep, from you, sweetie/ con "man"(loosely employed here).

What's the problem? Your daddy the devil taught you well, from way back in Genesis-corrupt/take from-delete/add to/misquote the word of God?

Looks like little arms Craigie has suffered yet another death knell, and is in denial!!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you an ant-Semite, Craigie? Answer the question, Jew hater.

Not a peep, from the satanic Jew hater.

(Rom 2:28-29 KJV) For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Which Jew are you asking about? The Jew circumcised inwardly, or the Jew circumcised outwardly?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we have seen in this thread....heir's OP has been proven wrong by the Middle Wall of Partition.

john w

Hall of Fame
(Rom 2:28-29 KJV) For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Which Jew are you asking about? The Jew circumcised inwardly, or the Jew circumcised outwardly?

I did not ask you that, punk:I asked you-

Are you an anti-Semite? Yes, or no, you deceiving punk, Jew hater.

john w

Hall of Fame
As we have seen in this thread....heir's OP has been proven wrong by the Middle Wall of Partition.

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

It's really that simple....unless of course you are trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby and E.W. Bullinger.

...The Greek...

-Tet. the wimp, over 666 times on TOL, citing "the Greek," right after he spells "grammar," "grammer."

Well,as we have seen on this thread, on TOL, for years, Craigie's entire invented, man made belief system has been proven wrong, as he suffers another deadly, fatal, death knell, as he refuses to identify this alleged "the" Greek, or any "the Greek," that has "with Israel, in the cited Ephesians 3:6 KJV passage, has "the Greek" equivalent of "with Israel" in it . Over 4 years, and not a peep, from this con "man"(loosely employed here).

What's the problem, weasel? To much of a death knell for you, sweetie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your FALSE equivocation proves nothing, once again.

Nope. heir's OP has been refuted.

Here's how ridiculous her OP was:

Her OP would be like someone claiming the Mason Dixon Line didn't divide the North from the South, but two groups from the North.

Or, is someone claimed the 38th Parallel didn't divide North Korea from South Korea, but two groups from South Korea.

That's how wacky heir's OP is.

The Middle Wall of Partition existed in the temple. It's sole purpose was to separate the Jew from the Gentile. Nothing else.

Paul was contrasting the Jew from the Gentile in Eph 2, thus the reference to the Middle Wall of Partition.

john w

Hall of Fame

Her OP would be like someone claiming the Mason Dixon Line didn't divide the North from the South, but two groups from the North.

Or, is someone claimed the 38th Parallel didn't divide North Korea from South Korea, but two groups from South Korea.

The Middle Wall of Partition existed in the temple. It's sole purpose was to separate the Jew from the Gentile. Nothing else.

Paul was contrasting the Jew from the Gentile in Eph 2, thus the reference to the Middle Wall of Partition.

john w

Hall of Fame

Identify this alleged "the" Greek, or any "the Greek," that has "with Israel, in the cited Ephesians 3:6 KJV passage, has "the Greek" equivalent of "with Israel" in it . Over 4 years, and not a peep, from this con "man"(loosely employed here).

Craigie, once again, is the victim of another fatal, crippling, deadly death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ng

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why wouldn't someone admit to not being an antisemite?

This is how I know I won the debate.

You guys have completely stopped addressing the subject, and are only concentrating on personal attacks against me.

To answer the question re: anti-Semitism:

I don't hate anyone. Jesus made it clear to love your neighbor more than yourself, and Paul made it clear to love your enemies.

As for Semitism, and whether I'm "anti" or not, see above, and you'll have to be more specific.

People who call themselves Jews today, follow the Jewish Talmud. The Jewish Talmud says Mary was a whore, Jesus was an illegitimate child, that Jesus was a sorcerer, and that Jesus practiced magic.

Am I supposed to be ok with the Jewish Talmud? Am I an anti-Semitic if I say the Jewish Talmud is evil?

Are you ok with Muslims? Are you anti-Islam?

The Koran mentions Jesus over 50 times, and mentions Mary more than the NT mentions Mary. Nowhere in the Koran is Jesus or Mary spoken of negatively. Yet in the Jewish Talmud, Mary is a whore, and Jesus an illegitimate son who practiced magic.

So, which is worse, the Koran or the Talmud?

Why don't you try commenting on the subject of the thread? Do you agree with heir's OP?

Reactions: Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

You guys have completely stopped addressing the subject, and are only concentrating on personal attacks against me.

QUOTE]

Exactly. You have no scriptural confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

john w

Hall of Fame

I don't hate anyone. Jesus made it clear to love your neighbor more than yourself, and Paul made it clear to love your enemies.

As for Semitism, and whether I'm "anti" or not, see above, and you'll have to be more specific.

People who call themselves Jews today, follow the Jewish Talmud. The Jewish Talmud says Mary was a whore, Jesus was an illegitimate child, that Jesus was a sorcerer, and that Jesus practiced magic.

Am I supposed to be ok with the Jewish Talmud? Am I an anti-Semitic if I say the Jewish Talmud is evil?

Are you ok with Muslims? Are you anti-Islam?

The Koran mentions Jesus over 50 times, and mentions Mary more than the NT mentions Mary. Nowhere in the Koran is Jesus or Mary spoken of negatively. Yet in the Jewish Talmud, Mary is a whore, and Jesus an illegitimate son who practiced magic.

So, which is worse, the Koran or the Talmud?

Why don't you try commenting on the subject of the thread? Do you agree with heir's OP?

You flaming actress, hypocrite, as that is one of your "ministries" on TOL, you wicked piece of dung-"personal" attacks, on MAD proponents, dispensational proponents, with your slurs, "cute" name calling, satanic accusations, sophistry, hypocrisy, and crying, wining, you weasel.

Answer the question, you punk, disgusting devil boy:

Spin, evasion-the punk makes satanic, "personal attacks," against MAD/dispy proponents, charges "Zionists," in devil commands, and now cries, evades, and wimpers, "specifics?"

Real tough guy, earlier, in this thread, aren't you, Craigie, and, when I call you, on your on record statements, on TOL, your accusations, we get this whimper, of specifics, after I quote your own dung-ful words? Tough guy, are you, Craigie, as I pick you apart, wimp?

Answer the question, you punk, disgusting devil boy:

And identify this alleged "the" Greek, or any "the Greek," that has "with Israel, in the cited Ephesians 3:6 KJV passage, has "the Greek" equivalent of "with Israel" in it . Over 4 years, and not a peep, from this con "man"(loosely employed here).