They say Islam won't conquer England...they even say Mohammedans don't want to

musterion

Also note the Mohammedan in white at 1:25. He says it's already "their" country.

Why would he say something like that?

gcthomas

Also note the Mohammedan in white at 1:25. He says it's already "their" country.

Why would he say something like that?

Because he was born in London. Because he is British. Because he grew up in that borough. He has a more local accent than Fransen, the leader of the far-right ultranationalist group that was marching - she is the outsider here. She stood for parliament in Strood, miles away, and got just 56 votes, less than half what The Monster Raving Loony Party candidate achieved.

musterion

Because he was born in London. Because he is British. Because he grew up in that borough. He has a more local accent than Fransen, the leader of the far-right ultranationalist group that was marching - she is the outsider here. She stood for parliament in Strood, miles away, and got just 56 votes, less than half what The Monster Raving Loony Party candidate achieved.

Another denier

He says England is already "their" country - meaning Mohammedan's - in contrast to that of actual British stock walking through the neighborhood. He meant what he said and said what he meant, and the protesters understood him too.

And so do you.

musterion

Horrible. The Muslims want to take over the whole world so they can rid it of us "infidels". They're more open about it there because the Brits have had the welcome mat out longer than we have.

Yep. Even "moderate" Mohammedanism recognizes only two paths for infidels if Islam rules a country: convert or pay the jizya and live as a second class citizen beneath all Muslims, every one of whom is better than any infidel. But we know that REAL WORLD Mohammedanism adds "or die" as the third option.

Some Brits are catching on.

glorydaz

Another denier

He says England is already "their" country - meaning Mohammedan's - in contrast to that of actual British stock walking through the neighborhood. He meant what he said and said what he meant, and the protesters understood him too.

And so do you.

And you can see the hate in their faces. Those are not Brits. They're Muslims through and through. If they weren't, they wouldn't be so angered by the cross.

musterion

The Leftists here aren't so far gone that they can't see it. They have to know what's going on. I don't buy AB, GC, etc being in denial. I think they know but are deliberately lying, and want to see it happen. That CANNOT be so stupid that they can't see what it portends.

Enoch Powell was half-right. It wont be blacks, it'll be Mohammedans.

Arthur Brain

The Leftists here aren't so far gone that they can't see it. They have to know what's going on. I don't buy AB, GC, etc being in denial. I think they know but are deliberately lying, and want to see it happen. That CANNOT be so stupid that they can't see what it portends.

Oh, go listen to Alex Jones or something you paranoid crank. You are the last person to talk about 'stupidity'. Go adjust your hat, needs some more foil...

:freak:

gcthomas

No, the guy in the video was just rejecting the idea he didn't belong. He was claiming to be British. If you want to claim he meant to say he wanted to take over the country them can you explain why he didn't day that?

glorydaz

No, the guy in the video was just rejecting the idea he didn't belong. He was claiming to be British. If you want to claim he meant to say he wanted to take over the country them can you explain why he didn't day that?

No, the guy in the video came out angry when he saw them marching with crosses.

Arthur Brain

As if we didn't know you'd come crawling in with your well thought out arguments. :chuckle:

He's a paranoid nut who knows nothing about the UK and so are you if you go along with the conspiracy crank. There's nothing "well thought out" about this quagmire to begin with and you carry on doing what you're best at, chuckling at yourself.

Arthur Brain

I would come out angry of I saw an extreme right hate group like them marching in my neighborhood too. That doesn't mean I want to take over the world, it means I don't want neonazis near my family and friends.

:thumb:

Good luck getting them to acknowledge anything outside of their pet conspiracy theories...