They keep finding more...

fool

Hall of Fame
Yes, why on Earth would a Russian oligarch throw away money to bail out Trump? It's a deep mystery, isn't it?

Where did he throw away money?
He bulldozed the house, divided it into three parcels and;
At least one sold for $34.34 million, with the other closing at $37 million,
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-trump-sold-to-russian-billionaire/ar-BBIZxzE
So if the Russian dude gets 35 million for the last parcel then he profits 11 million.

fool

Hall of Fame
probetoon04.jpg

Obviously "Jerry Shugart" has totally missed the irony of defending a billionaire President who refuses to release his income tax returns -
He doesn't have to release his tax returns.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Neither did all the other presidential candidates in recent times. They didn't have to; they did it because they knew that releasing them would be in their best interests.

Trump hides his for the same reason.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
56f35265424027f89bf569c8ad20ff2c.jpg

So much for leading by example - everyone surrounding the President who handles classified material is required to undergo a security check - which includes their personal finances!

"Jerry Shugart's" argument was that people in sensitive government positions should "avoid even the appearance of any conflict of interest" and those unable to achieve that standard having "any sense of decency he should recuse himself right now!"

A billionaire President who has refused to place his finances in a "blind trust" and opted not to release his income tax returns, represents a huge conflict of interest, reinforced by his willingness to sign "tax reform" legislation whose inheritance, real estate, corporate and "pass through" provisions" could all provide him with a financial "windfall" in the $100's millions!

"The appearance of any conflict of interest" is the one phrase that "The Donald" and his "deplorables" should be avoiding at all costs!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
While we're at it why would a Russian Oligarch give Hillary 140 million dollars for nothing?

Which one gave Hillary Clinton that kind of money? The Clinton Foundation got money, but you realize that money isn't hers, right?

I can understand why a Trump supporter might think otherwise:

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation famously acted like an arm of the overall business, using the charity's money to settle a Trump business lawsuit, make a political donation and even purchase expensive portraits of its namesake.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...charity-money-into-his-business/#58c702766b4a

Show us where Clinton did that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
"Jerry Shugart's" argument was that people in government should "avoid even the appearance of any conflict of interest" and those unable to achieve that standard having "any sense of decency he should recuse himself right now!"

A billionaire President who has refused to place his finances in a "blind trust" and opted not to release his income tax returns, represents a huge conflict of interest, reinforced by his willingness to sign "tax reform" legislation whose inheritance, real estate, corporate and "pass through" provisions" could all provide him with a financial "windfall" in the $100's millions!

unknown-14.jpeg

"THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
tfocl4lxnojy.jpg

While we're at it why would a Russian Oligarch give Hillary 140 million dollars for nothing?

That assertion begs the question as to why the Russians, whom all 17 American intelligence agencies agreed hacked the DNC servers and released the emails to WikiLeaks, would release information damaging to a presidential candidate who had generously provided them with $140 million worth of uranium?

What was it that the Russians expected to receive from "The Donald" that would warrant them switching allegiances?

Jerry Shugart

Nope. Not what he said.

Strzok wrote:

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”

Just like I said, You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right between the eyes!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
1smiz3.jpg

More of nothing is still nothing!

Given that the Kremlin makes decisions that promote their own best self interests, why would they release, through WikiLeaks, only those emails that were damaging to the Clinton Campaign?

If Hillary was colluding with the Russians over the sale of uranium, as "The Donald" and his supporters contend, that only further begs the question as to why they would then "throw Clinton under the bus" in favor of her opponent?

That poses the obvious question as to what Putin expected to gain by supporting the Trump Campaign - a question conservatives refuse to address but patriotic Americans want answered!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
They still have nothing. As the FBI's own investigator said, "There is no big there there."

Barbarian observes:
Nope. Not what he said. Here's what he actually said:

" I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there.”

So you had to trim it a little to fit your narrative. Which is consistent with your behavior in pretty much everything else. As I said, if you'd lie about what I said, there's no reason you wouldn't lie about what he said.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
1smiz3.jpg

Given that the Kremlin makes decisions that promote their own best self interests, why would they release, through WikiLeaks, only those emails that were damaging to the Clinton Campaign?

If Hillary was colluding with the Russians over the sale of uranium, as "The Donald" and his supporters contend, that only further begs the question as to why they would then "throw Clinton under the bus" in favor of her opponent?

That poses the obvious question as to what Putin expected to gain by supporting the Trump Campaign - a question conservatives refuse to address but patriotic Americans want answered!

Paranoia is never logically consistent with respect to the world at large; it's only consistent within its own closed boundaries, where the rules are different than in everyday reality.

The paranoiac applies all of his adult intelligence and energy to creating and perfecting a hypothesis that is factually false, but emotionally “true.” He will not test its objectivity, focusing his critical ability only on it's internal logical consistency, sot that he may ovecome ojections with subtle reasoning.
https://books.google.com/books?id=z...e&q=paranoid not logically consistent&f=false

fool

Hall of Fame
So much for leading by example -
He is leading by example, don't give away information you don't have to.

everyone surrounding the President who handles classified material is required to undergo a security check - which includes their personal finances!
Well he is all checked out then.

And the rest of the country as well.
"The appearance of any conflict of interest" is the one phrase that "The Donald" and his "deplorables" should be avoiding at all costs!
He's the Billionaire we elected for President. I see a convergence of interests.
He thinks wealth should stay with the people who will do more with it than the Government.

fool

Hall of Fame
Which one gave Hillary Clinton that kind of money? The Clinton Foundation got money, but you realize that money isn't hers, right?
You get that she Controls that money right?

I can understand why a Trump supporter might think otherwise:
Poison the well much? What does me being a Trump supporter have to do with my arguments?

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.
So they soaked their own charity?
Did they misrepresent something? That would be bad if they did.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.
How?

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.
So did any money go to sick kids?
Sounds like a whole lot of golf going on.
If people are golfing at a charity event at least they are getting to golf.
Hob nob and rub elbows and have drinks.
What Course were the Russians playing when the gave The Clinton Foundation 140 Million Dollars?

The Donald J. Trump Foundation famously acted like an arm of the overall business, using the charity's money to settle a Trump business lawsuit, make a political donation and even purchase expensive portraits of its namesake.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...charity-money-into-his-business/#58c702766b4a
Right, they Control that money.
That's why having a charity is a great way to Launder money.
Show us where Clinton did that.
What did the Clinton Foundation do with 140 Million Dollars from the Russians?