There is no Hell

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you have to believe
-God does not want anyone suffering eternally
-and
-there is something God can do about it

CherubRam

Secret Societies are the ones who keep the Christian community divided and from uniting. They also have corrupted the scriptures.

Jude

1. Jude, a servant of Yahshua the Messiah, and brother of James, and to them that are sanctified by Yahwah the Father, also called and saved by Yahshua the Messiah.
2. May mercy, peace, and devotion, be multiplied to you.
3. Loved, I was eager to write to you about the salvation we share, it was necessary for me to write to you, and encourage you to earnestly contend for the faith that was given to the saints.
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality, and deny that the only God is Yahwah, or that our lord Yahshua is the Messiah.

CherubRam

Hell is the Serpent's doctrine. God says "you will surly die," and the Serpent says to Eve, "you will not surly die." This doctrine helps us identify the Serpent in scriptures.

rstrats

dodge,
re: "Only a fool would start a thread that...goes against what HE taught to be a real place of eternal torment."

There is only one scripture that uses the phrase "eternal torment" and it, as the KJV has it, only applies to the devil . There is no scripture that says that anyone else will be tormented for eternity.

dodge

dodge,
re: "Only a fool would start a thread that...goes against what HE taught to be a real place of eternal torment."

There is only one scripture that uses the phrase "eternal torment" and it, as the KJV has it, only applies to the devil . There is no scripture that says that anyone else will be tormented for eternity.

Hell according to scripture= Rev 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

You need to read the bible and QUIT listening to other folks.

CherubRam

If you dim wits would study the actual scripts, you would see that the word HELL is not there. Quote: And the smoke of their (torment/punishment.) Punishment is the correct translation.

[FONT=&quot]Punishment[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 25:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Peter 2:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jude 1:7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Smoke is related to fire, and fire is parabolic for judgement. Where there is smoke there is fire. Parables people, parables. Wake up from your fantasies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hell according to scripture= Rev 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

You need to read the bible and QUIT listening to other folks.

The smoke rising up forever is not any proof that people suffer consciously in hellfire for eternity.

Especially as the vials of wrath to which the verse refers, do come to an end.

LA

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Punishment[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 25:46[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Peter 2:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]J[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ude 1:7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be (tormented / punished) with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 14:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the smoke of their (torment / punishment) will rise forever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Basanizo / Basanismos[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Revelation 14:10, the word “basanizo” is translated as “tormented” (past tense verb)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Revelation 14:11, the word “basanismos” is translated as “torment” (noun)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both these words come from the root “basanos,” which is defined by Strong’s as “a touchstone.” Webster defines the word “touchstone” as: “1. A stone by which metals are examined; a black, smooth, glossy stone… 2. Any test or criterion by which the qualities of a thing are tried; as money, the touchstone of common honesty.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You find this interesting considering that the definition of the Greek word that was translated as “torment,” not only has nothing to do with eternal conscious torment, but it is actually a process that tests purity. So we can see that to be tormented in these verses is compared to being rubbed upon a touchstone.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Touch·stone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]noun[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]noun: touchstone; plural noun: touchstones[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]a piece of fine-grained dark schist or jasper formerly used for testing alloys of gold by observing the color of the mark that they made on it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a standard or criterion by which something is judged.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 95:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 3:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 4:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, “So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’” And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 4:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

dodge

The smoke rising up forever is not any proof that people suffer consciously in hellfire for eternity.

Especially as the vials of wrath to which the verse refers, do come to an end.

LA

Rev 14:11

The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for ever and ever and they have no rest day nor night,

I cannot help you if you cannot comprehend scripture.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 14:11

The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for ever and ever and they have no rest day nor night,

I cannot help you if you cannot comprehend scripture.

Pro 1:1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
Pro 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
Pro 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
Pro 1:4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
Pro 1:5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Pro 1:6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

CherubRam

Revelation 14:11.
There will be no rest day or night
Psalm 95:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

Hebrews 3:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”

Hebrews 4:3
Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, “So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’” And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world.

Hebrews 4:5
And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

CherubRam

The choice is life or death. Satan says there is life in Hell, but God says we will surly die. Choose life, not death.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Genesis 2:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 3:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 20:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hell, used 19 times in the old testament and 16 times in the new testament. And there is no such place, :chuckle: