There is no Hell

CherubRam

Hell Is For Children

Hell Is For Children

I see that people are still preaching the Hell doctrine. I ask you, why would you believe the Serpent and not God? If there is life in Hell then God lied. I assure you, God is not a liar. The word "sheol" never, ever, translates as Hell. You are being mislead by people involved in secret societies.

Daniel1611

I see that people are still preaching the Hell doctrine. I ask you, why would you believe the Serpent and not God? If there is life in Hell then God lied. I assure you, God is not a liar. The word "sheol" never, ever, translates as Hell. You are being mislead by people involved in secret societies.

That's not life in hell. It's torment. This new doctrine that there is no hell is a Jewish fable. Stop getting your doctrines from Christ hating jews and get it from the Bible.

CherubRam

You say there is no hell. Scripture has 232 references to it. So explain that.

Job 27:8
For what hope have the godless when they are cut off, when God takes away their life?

As we all know the bible uses many parables. There is no real Hell, that word was put into scriptures by the Gnostic Pagans. Words like grave, pit, and Gehenna were replaced with the word hell. Those who are condemned to destruction never return. They are cut off for all eternity, never to live again.

The number of times "Hell" appears in the English Bible
Translations

Bible Translations
Old Testament
New Testament
Total's
"Authorized" King James Version
New King James Version
American Standard Version
New American Standard Bible
Revised Standard Version
New Revised Standard Version
Revised English Bible
New Living Translation
Amplified
New International Version (best-selling English Bible)
Darby
New Century Version
Wesley's New Testament (1755)

Scarlett's N.T. (1798)

The New Testament in Greek and English (Kneeland, 1823)

Young's Literal Translation (1891)
Twentieth Century New Testament (1900)

Rotherham's Emphasized Bible (reprinted, 1902)
Fenton's Holy Bible in Modern English (1903)
Weymouth's New Testament in Modern Speech (1903)

Jewish Publication Society Bible Old Testament (1917)

Panin's Numeric English New Testament (1914)

The People's New Covenant (Overbury, 1925)

Hanson's New Covenant (1884)

Western N.T. (1926)

NT of our Lord and Savior Anointed (Tomanek, 1958)

Concordant Literal NT (1983)

The N.T., A Translation (Clementson, 1938)

Emphatic Diaglott, Greek/English Interlinear (Wilson, 1942)

New American Bible (1970)
Restoration of Original Sacred Name Bible (1976)
Tanakh. The Holy Scriptures, Old Testament (1985)

The New Testament, A New Translation (Greber, 1980)

Christian Bible (1991)
World English Bible (in progress)
Original Bible Project (Dr. James Tabor, still in translation)

Zondervan Parallel N.T. in Greek and English (1975)

Int. NASB-NIV Parallel N.T. in Greek and English (1993)**

Ben Masada

There is no Hell

Those who promote false religions seem to do so because they're convinced the lies they espouse are actually Truth. :duh:

What is a false religion? The religion that does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets. (Isa. 8:20) Jesus taught according to the Law and the Prophets. (Mat. 5:17-19) Therefore, Jesus taught the true religion. What was Jesus' true religion? Having been a Jew, his Faith was Judaism. Since you all agree with me, I hope, Jesus could not have taught a false religion. Does it make sense to you too? I hope so.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is a false religion? The religion that does not teach according to the Law and the Prophets. (Isa. 8:20) Jesus taught according to the Law and the Prophets. (Mat. 5:17-19) Therefore, Jesus taught the true religion. What was Jesus' true religion? Having been a Jew, his Faith was Judaism. Since you all agree with me, I hope, Jesus could not have taught a false religion. Does it make sense to you too? I hope so.

Dear Ben Masada,

It is written in the Bible that Death and Hell were both cast into the lake of fire in the end. The lake of fire is our Sun. That is what the angel told me. I don't get these things out of my own imagination! Hell is not nearly as hot as the lake of fire. And it also says that the devil, Satan, will be cast into the lake of fire. If Satan thinks that Hell was hot, wait till he's sent to the lake of fire burning with brimstone. The angel also told me that the center of our Earth was the bottomless pit and it was extremely hot with magma and lava. It has a center, but no bottom, because the Earth is round and everyone is on top of it because of gravity. No one says I'm at the bottom of the Earth. Anyway, the antichrist/beast and false prophet shall be cast into the lake of fire. This lake is a lot hotter than the Hell (bottomless pit in the middle of our earth--lava and magma). I think I also read that a lightning bolt was as hot as 10 times our sun. See Rev. 20:10KJV and Rev. 20:15KJV. Also Rev. 21:8KJV and Rev. 19:20KJV. Check out these verses. Check for the words "lake of fire." Then you'll have a chance at understanding. Hell is not as bad as the Lake of Fire. Hell/Hades and the lake of fire are not the same thing. The lake of fire surpasses hell easily. This isn't for you Ben Masada. It's for everyone who reads this thread, including the originator. Now, we do both know that Jesus was talking about Lazarus dipping his finger in some cool water to dip on the tongue of someone in hell. Right? Well, the lake of fire is worse. OK, I should go. The only way anyone will get something out of this post is to look up the Bible verses I mentioned and read them for themselves. Maybe God will turn on a bit of light in their heads for it.

God Be With You Always, Brother Masada!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :singer: :guitar: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Ben Masada,

I did post a copy of this post to you on my Creation vs. Evolution thread, because it is so vital in many ways. You can find it on Page 708, Post No. 10607, so that you can check it out, if you like.

Thanks Brother,

Michael

Ben Masada

Dear Ben Masada,

It is written in the Bible that Death and Hell were both cast into the lake of fire in the end. The lake of fire is our Sun. That is what the angel told me. I don't get these things out of my own imagination! Hell is not nearly as hot as the lake of fire. And it also says that the devil, Satan, will be cast into the lake of fire. If Satan thinks that Hell was hot, wait till he's sent to the lake of fire burning with brimstone. The angel also told me that the center of our Earth was the bottomless pit and it was extremely hot with magma and lava. It has a center, but no bottom, because the Earth is round and everyone is on top of it because of gravity. No one says I'm at the bottom of the Earth. Anyway, the antichrist/beast and false prophet shall be cast into the lake of fire. This lake is a lot hotter than the Hell (bottomless pit in the middle of our earth--lava and magma). I think I also read that a lightning bolt was as hot as 10 times our sun. See Rev. 20:10KJV and Rev. 20:15KJV. Also Rev. 21:8KJV and Rev. 19:20KJV. Check out these verses. Check for the words "lake of fire." Then you'll have a chance at understanding. Hell is not as bad as the Lake of Fire. Hell/Hades and the lake of fire are not the same thing. The lake of fire surpasses hell easily. This isn't for you Ben Masada. It's for everyone who reads this thread, including the originator. Now, we do both know that Jesus was talking about Lazarus dipping his finger in some cool water to dip on the tongue of someone in hell. Right? Well, the lake of fire is worse. OK, I should go. The only way anyone will get something out of this post is to look up the Bible verses I mentioned and read them for themselves. Maybe God will turn on a bit of light in their heads for it.

God Be With You Always, Brother Masada!!

Michael

In the case of the Richman and Lazarus, Jesus was speaking in a parable. Every thing is possible in a parable. The point though was to teach about the Law as the only thing for one to escape hell-fire. At the Richman's request that some one be sent to warn his family not to come to the same place he was at, the answer of Jesus was that if they did not listen to "Moses" aka the Law, they would never be immune from hell. It does not mean there is a literal hell where one would burn forever.

CherubRam

In the case of the Richman and Lazarus, Jesus was speaking in a parable. Every thing is possible in a parable. The point though was to teach about the Law as the only thing for one to escape hell-fire. At the Richman's request that some one be sent to warn his family not to come to the same place he was at, the answer of Jesus was that if they did not listen to "Moses" aka the Law, they would never be immune from hell. It does not mean there is a literal hell where one would burn forever.

In regards to the story of the Richman and Lazarus. It is a certainty that Christ did not speak those words. Most likely the Catholics added that story to give credibility to there being a Hell.

CherubRam

The hell that the NT speaks about is for Christians. The Jewish hell is the grave where one will never come out of it.

In Orthodox Judaism there is no such thing as a Jewish Hell. The condemned are also resurrected to receive a final judgment from God. The old testament confirms this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No hell for the faithful. Simply hearing and believing that Jesus Christ died for our sins and we are saved no matter what we do or don't do. There is no need to doubt, only read the scriptures, start with a few hear:

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

and read the scriptures in my signature and motto and avatar

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No hell for the faithful. Simply hearing and believing that Jesus Christ died for our sins and we are saved no matter what we do or don't do. There is no need to doubt, only read the scriptures, start with a few hear:

Dear Patrick,

Yes, it is important to read the Bible. Never forsake the Lord and He will never forsake you! If you forsake Him, He still will probably not forsake you!! His LOVE is STRONG!!

God's Best 4 U!!

Michael

Ben Masada

In regards to the story of the Richman and Lazarus. It is a certainty that Christ did not speak those words. Most likely the Catholics added that story to give credibility to there being a Hell.

I would agree with you if the text was spoken literally. Then, it couldn't have come from a Jew, but Jesus spoke in a parabolic sense. In a parable, the symbols don't go according to the letter but they point to spiritual archetypes that have nothing to do with the letter. In Luke 16:31 the point is the Law of Moses as a permanent Biblical truth.

Ben Masada

Anyway, if you have any doubt, let the understanding with Paul who said to walk by faith and not by sight aka understanding. (II Cor. 5:7)

Ben Masada

In Orthodox Judaism there is no such thing as a Jewish Hell. The condemned are also resurrected to receive a final judgment from God. The old testament confirms this.

Please, quote the OT where I can read that the Tanach teaches about resurrection. Then, why would HaShem resurrect the dead to further judgment if HaShem is not a God of the dead but of the living only?(Mark 12:27)

Ben Masada

Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the Law and the Prophets. Do you think he would contradict the Prophets? I don't think so because the Prophets say that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30; and Ezek. 18:20) So, who said that Jesus died for our sins? Probably Paul. I find no credibility in his gospel.