THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

fzappa13

Won't you just ignore them?

If needs be. I really haven't braced any of this lot in a substantial way to this point but I am aware of the biblical admonition concerning one or two warnings. I suppose each of us has our own feelings concerning when we have discharged that obligation. I'm getting close. I guess it's really on a subject by subject basis with me but I am aware most don't see it that way.

To question any of their beliefs is to question all of them so they all must be defended to the death lest their salvation come into question ... salvation coming via proper doctrine, of course.

fzappa13

What biblical admonition towards what two warnings?

Well, there's Eze 33 and there's Act 18:6 and Josh 2:19 and others ... long story short, it appears we have an obligation to each other as it concerns such things but it only goes so far. At a certain point they are on their own. Once or twice and then move on.

ClimateSanity

Well, there's Eze 33 and there's Act 18:6 and Josh 2:19 and others ... long story short, it appears we have an obligation to each other as it concerns such things but it only goes so far. At a certain point they are on their own. Once or twice and then move on.

What do the proposed three eternal dwelling places of Gods people have to do with your obligation? What are "such things".... Foreign ideas?

fzappa13

What do the proposed three eternal dwelling places of Gods people have to do with your obligation? What are "such things".... Foreign ideas?

I'm only aware of one eternal dwelling place for God's people. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to the locale of the other two. Scriptures would be nice.

fzappa13

That's funny, I didn't expect a guy like you to have much to do? Were
you out taking spelling lessons or going to an anger management
meeting?

Have much to do?

mmmmm ......... let's see.

Fzappa13 posts per day: 0.95

Grosnick Marowbe post per day: 10.18

You were saying?