The Word Made Flesh

Word

BANNED
Banned
Heb 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
Heb 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
Heb 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
Heb 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

You did not say that.

Now I know you tell lies.

LA

You do not know anything of the truth.
You are deceived as the day is long.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you had said His Spirit lives in your spirit then that may be true.

However for you to say His Spirit is your spirit only reveals you are deceived like poster Gods Truth.

LA

I do not have to study anything to learn or be accepted by God.

I am born of God.

His Spirit is my Spirit.

If God's Spirit was in my Spirit,
it would consume my spirit for God is a consuming fire.

Therefore I have proved your statement is greatly flawed.

When you are born of God you have His Spirit.

That is the only why He can be the Father.

For God is a Spirit.

Now you know you are not born of God.

Heb 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
Heb 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
Heb 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
Heb 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

You did not say that.

Now I know you tell lies.

LA

You do not know anything of the truth.
You are deceived as the day is long.

Now we know you are a spiritist, pretending to be a Christian.

LA

keypurr

The nature of the Most High was imprinted on Jesus so he is the exact representation of God's nature. This means if we want to know God all we need to do is look at Jesus' character defining who and what God is. Jesus' character in us will make us like him.

(GNB) He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word. After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.

(GW) His Son is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of God's being. He holds everything together through his powerful words. After he had cleansed people from their sins, he received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven.

(ISV) He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of his being, and he holds everything together by his powerful word. After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty

(NIrV) The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven.

It says that God cloned himself and was pleased that he had his fullness. Col 1.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No it does'nt. It makes me born of God.
A son of God.

No.

It makes you a false Christ.

Men born from above, still retain their human spirit they were born with.

Otherwise you are no longer a man, but a god in a mans body.

The spirit which speaks to you as if it is God, imparts knowledge to you so you think you are a god.

LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It says that God cloned himself and was pleased that he had his fullness. Col 1.

No scripture says that. On the contrary, Scripture says this:

But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
His goings forth are from long ago,
From the days of eternity. (Micah 5:2 NASB)​

Eternity has no beginning, Christ always existed.

Cross Reference

No scripture says that. On the contrary, Scripture says this:

But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
Too little to be among the clans of Judah,
From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel.
His goings forth are from long ago,
From the days of eternity. (Micah 5:2 NASB)​

Eternity has no beginning, Christ always existed.

True but, Christ is a title, Jesus is an entity. What or Who was Jesus in eternity past? What was He upon entering a human body prepared for Him? What transpired after entering the human body prepared for Him? Think you can handle those questions. . :)? Think you can say Who Jesus will be in eternity future?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
True but, Christ is a title, Jesus is an entity. What or Who was Jesus in eternity past? What was He upon entering a human body prepared for Him? What transpired after entering the human body prepared for Him? Think you can handle those questions. . :)? Think you can say Who Jesus will be in eternity future?

Christ is a title meaning King and Jesus is a name meaning Savior. We don't know Jesus' new name. (Revelation 3:12)

In times past before his human birth he was Christ, the God of Israel which was the Father's firstborn.

God's firstborn was less than faithful so Christ was sent to the descendants of the people he brought out of Egypt. He was sent to convert them into the Father's kingdom. So Christ surrendered his God standing and was born of woman as the King of Israel.

The Jewish leaders were not excited about the kingdom idea just as most people today are not excited about the kingdom. Jesus was accused of sedition against the Roman government and executed.

At his resurrection he was born of the Spirit as the first of the firstfruits pictured by Pentecost.

Cross Reference

Christ is a title meaning King and Jesus is a name meaning Savior. We don't know Jesus' new name. (Revelation 3:12)

In times past before his human birth he was Christ, the God of Israel which was the Father's firstborn.

Christ means anointed. Jesus as in Joshua = deliverer.

Word

BANNED
Banned
No.

It makes you a false Christ.

Men born from above, still retain their human spirit they were born with.

Otherwise you are no longer a man, but a god in a mans body.

The spirit which speaks to you as if it is God, imparts knowledge to you so you think you are a god.

LA

No, it proves you are a liar by calling me a false Christ.

1 Because I am not a the Christ
and never have been.

2 If I am not the Christ
nor have never been then
I am not a false Christ.

Word

BANNED
Banned
I never stated that I am the Christ.

You should stop telling lies

you are aware
your destination
is the lake of fire?

Word

BANNED
Banned
To be a false Christ
I would have had to claim I am Jesus Christ.

I have never made no such claim or statement
as Jesus CHrist is my witness.