The Word has entered this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Word

You do realize that this statement contradicts other statements that you have posted?

I never contradict myself. It's people like you who doesn't understand the whole story. With the whole story known to you, then you can write millions of stories that all have something to do with the whole story. At one time, the prophets and saints wrote these kinds of stories but the Jews and Romans decided they didn't like those stories so they changed them and added their own ideas.

The whole story I have in me lets me know what lies were added and since I have the whole story, I don't need the Bible to preach with. God guided me to a few scriptures to use against Christians who say they are born of God but keep on sinning. I have scriptures to use against their idea they're under the law and they don't have to obey God. No saint will ever sin again.

They don't realize to be born of God, they have to be made sinless by him and receive the whole story like I have. Otherwise they're liars of their father, Satan, who is actually the power that comes from the genetic sins of the sinner's flesh.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I never contradict myself.

Oh come on man! You were fun to beat up on for a little while but now you are just getting boring.

I have a prediction. I post things you have stated verbatim, show how they contradict each other by saying the exact opposite and therefore both cannot be true, and then you make up some reason why both are true because everything you say is true.

If I were to show examples where your statements contradict each other, you would then "explain away" the contradiction as being my fault for not understanding what you wrote.

Do you have any other messages from Korton?

The Word on YouTube

The Word

Oh come on man! You were fun to beat up on for a little while but now you are just getting boring.

I have a prediction. I post things you have stated verbatim, show how they contradict each other by saying the exact opposite and therefore both cannot be true, and then you make up some reason why both are true because everything you say is true.

If I were to show examples where your statements contradict each other, you would then "explain away" the contradiction as being my fault for not understanding what you wrote.

Do you have any other messages from Korton?

The Word on YouTube

Have fun trying to figure out who I am because the way you're going, you will never know. When you focus on what you think are problems, you are missing the truth. That's the way people are in this world. They only see what they want to see and not what they could see.

The Word

You've stated that nobody here will recognize you or hear your message.

Why are you wasting your time here?

Did I say most likely no one will recognize me or no one will recognize me? Usually, I say that it's possible a chosen one might hear the truth but after two years, I have only have a few people going to my website to read. The truth is like looking for a needle in the haystack that you can't see. All you have is a man claiming he speaks for God. The question is whether to trust him or not and the truth will decide that for you.

some other dude

Did I say most likely no one will recognize me or no one will recognize me? Usually, I say that it's possible a chosen one might hear the truth but after two years, I have only have a few people going to my website to read. The truth is like looking for a needle in the haystack that you can't see. All you have is a man claiming he speaks for God. The question is whether to trust him or not and the truth will decide that for you.

So you are here looking for disciples. Cool. You'll fit right in.

some other dude

Dude - He's still getting attention, which is what he wants. You might ask the same question to yourself.

If I asked myself "Why are you wasting your time here?", I would already know the answer. I'm bored, I'm procrastinating, I'm multi-tasking.

I don't believe I'm seeking attention. Maybe.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
The question is whether to trust him or not and the truth will decide that for you.

Now this is odd.

Elsewhere you stated that YOU were the truth. If the truth is going to decide something for me, and you are the truth, then are you saying that you will be deciding it for me?

The Word

Now this is odd.

Elsewhere you stated that YOU were the truth. If the truth is going to decide something for me, and you are the truth, then are you saying that you will be deciding it for me?

God is everywhere but he uses me to speak directly to whoever's listening. God is the truth so I am, too. We're all in God but the sins of the flesh keep sinners from knowing who they are in God. Even if you get this message and believe it, you still won't know who God is. He has to make you sinless in order to receive the knowledge you were created with.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
God is everywhere but he uses me to speak directly to whoever's listening. God is the truth so I am, too. We're all in God but the sins of the flesh keep sinners from knowing who they are in God. Even if you get this message and believe it, you still won't know who God is. He has to make you sinless in order to receive the knowledge you were created with.

Why not play a nice game of solitaire, go jump in a lake and catch a bad case of influenza, that would make my day, in the mean time, perhaps some duck tape around your beak would shut you up? If not go off quacking somewhere else you duck-faced baboon.

All I am doing good people is preaching the word as it comes directly to me, not from myself, but from above. Only I hear these words.

Look you wracked out codfish, swim away, save a tuna, tell them Charley sent you.

The Word

Why not play a nice game of solitaire, go jump in a lake and catch a bad case of influenza, that would make my day, in the mean time, perhaps some duck tape around your beak would shut you up? If not go off quacking somewhere else you duck-faced baboon.

All I am doing good people is preaching the word as it comes directly to me, not from myself, but from above. Only I hear these words.

Look you wracked out codfish, swim away, save a tuna, tell them Charley sent you.

You're a typical Christian meeting the truth for the first couple times. Then you'll be too angry to face him and you'll blaspheme him until you're dead. Most sinners die without knowing the truth.

Tyrathca

Guy's just put him on ignore. He is C.R.A.Z.Y and will eventually be forced away by repeated bans. There is little point trying to reason with someone like this, particularly over the internet.

The Word

Guy's just put him on ignore. He is C.R.A.Z.Y and will eventually be forced away by repeated bans. There is little point trying to reason with someone like this, particularly over the internet.

Are you some authority on truth in here? Atheist's don't even believe in God so how would you know the truth?

King Ogre

Arguing with a troll is like catching piranhas with your hands. Sure you might succeed, but is it really worth it?

By the way, welcome back, The Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.