The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
No, He did not. One can be angry "with a cause" and act upon it. There is no stipulation for having a cause to call a brother "idiot" -or "fool".

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [Idiot], shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
:dunce::duh:

I am only posting to show the error of MAD doctrine.

Lighthouse, is the Father LORD?
Is the Father Jesus?
Is the Holy Spirit LORD?
Is the Holy Spirit Jesus?

You believe the Son is LORD, but do you believe that the Father is not LORD and that the Holy Spirit is not LORD?
You're more of an idiot than I thought you were if you think MAD teaches that The Father is not the Lord, and that the HS isn't either. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all God. They are all Lord. But the Father is not the Son, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not the Father, and vice versa.

Are you unitarian?
How can you claim to be Trinitarian -if you do- if you deny the Father as LORD or the Holy Spirit as LORD by excluding their persons as LORD with the MAD interpretation of Eph 4:5?
You're stupid.

Why do you accept the "one LORD, one Faith, one Baptism error of MAD without examining the sense of the meaning?
There is one Lord. One God. Three persons. What do you think the Trinity is?

Water Baptism is the One Baptism of Eph 4:5, as Jesus is the One LORD of Eph 4:5, and His name is the One Faith of Eph 4:5 [contrary to MAD doctrine of making a pseudo paul the 'name' to "follow"].
So the baptism of the Spirit and fire, that Jesus baptizes with, is not the one baptism?:kookoo:

But the Holy Spirit of Regeneration of Spirit and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit of Glory/Fire sent by Jesus which He received without measure from the Father and gave a share of, to His own adopted sons on Pentecost [as a measure of the glory to come in the regeneration bodies], and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit's enduement with power from on high sent to the adopted sons to serve in His name, by, are not excluded by Paul of Scripture, in Eph 4:5 [he would be a false, contradciting teacher if he were trying to do so]; just as the Father and the Spirit are not excluded as "LORD", and remain two other Persons in YHWH.
Can you say, "I am we Todd did?"

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Did you provide those verses, yet? The ones that say He took them by way of the Gentiles?
Didn't know you asked.
The "Way" of the Gentiles" is into "Galilee of the Gentiles", and they had to go through Samaria to get there, and Jesus began His ministry there, before He called all His Apostles and disciples, and did His first miracle in Cana.

As soon as the disciples returned from the evangelism trip where they were forbidden to go "by the Way of the Gentiles" -into Galilee- or into any village of the Samaritans", He then went there with them, and they ministered, for John 4 speaks of the after time of Matthew 10.

Please note Jesus did not say "do not go to Gentiles" "ever" -"but do not go by the Way of the Gentiles nor into any village of the Samaritans" on one specific mission, but He explained to them that He sent them that time to labor in the harvest where others had gone before them to labor -to the lost sheep of Israel;

He explains to them that He had sent them to labor in the easy harvest, but His meat was to do the Father's will, and labor where it was hard -as a Light to the Gentiles", for He had just offered Living Water to a Gentile woman; and then He took them into the Samaritan villages and ministered two days, with His Apostles, and many of them believed in His Name -all Gentiles.

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Jesus began preaching there "By the Way of the Gentiles";

Mat 4:12 Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
Mat 4:15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, [by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up
Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Mat 11:1And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.
Jhn 4:1-43 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
(Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
And he must needs go through Samaria.
Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he]...
The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
Then they went out of the city, and came unto him
In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him [ought] to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and [then] cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
And many more believed because of his own word;
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
Now after two days he departed thence, and went into Galilee.

Bible doctrine is not MAD doctrine, no not!!! and Jesus came to be a "Light to the Gentiles" -and to restore Israel to the Father, also.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
jeremysdemo said:
As I said before thelaqachisnext you are talking to a tomb stone who has no intention of following Christ, mainly because he is not his sheep.
Snakes like this will always find a way to slither out and justify their behavior with scripture.
And to even use the words of our Lord, Jesus Christ, quiet a shameful thing indeed.

keep shinin'

jerm :)
I do not believe Lighthouse is a tombstone nor a snake.
I think Lighthouse is a young misguided person whom Jesus Christ loves very much and to whom Jesus Christ wants to reveal Himself to, so that Lighthouse's Joy may be full and all His needs met.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
"1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. 13 Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. 14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

So, laqach, what was the mystery?
The Hidden in God from the beginning Mystery was Revealed only by the coming in Flesh of the Son of Man/Son of God whom Enoch saw with God, who was God, who was secret, concealed, whose name was secret, until His revealing to the Elect" -which is His appointed Season typed in the Feasts of YHWH.

Paul saw Him last and least of all the Apostles, to be a Witness to His name and to bear His name beefore Gentiles, kings, and Israel was Paul's calling.
He was to come, He is come, and He shall come.

The Church was seen in the "Living Oracles" committed to the Jews as the Oracle itself, the City of God, Zion above, built foursquare"; the Holy of Holies, which I just wrote about earlier on one of these threads.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
:dunce::duh:

You're more of an idiot than I thought you were if you think MAD teaches that The Father is not the Lord, and that the HS isn't either. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all God. They are all Lord. But the Father is not the Son, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not the Father, and vice versa.

You're stupid.

There is one Lord. One God. Three persons. What do you think the Trinity is?

So the baptism of the Spirit and fire, that Jesus baptizes with, is not the one baptism?:kookoo:

"
No it is not. It is water baptism. It is not the Glory/ Fire nor the Regeneration of Spirit nor the Enduement with Power from on high.

YHWH is a Trinity of Persons. All three Pesons are called LORD, and they are not One Person. Water Baptism is the one baptism of Eph 4:5; it is not the Glory, nor the Power, nor the regeneration, in Eph 4:5.
MAD denies the Trinity in the denial of the LORDship of the separate Persons
Paul did not exclude the Persons of the Father and the Holy Spirit as being separate from the Son, in Eph 4:5.

Eph 4:5 is not speaking of
Regeneration
Glory/Fire -in a measure as a downpayment of the Glory that is to come
Enduement with Power.

But of Water.

jeremysdemo

thelaqachisnext said:
I do not believe Lighthouse is a tombstone nor a snake.
I think Lighthouse is a young misguided person whom Jesus Christ loves very much and to whom Jesus Christ wants to reveal Himself to, so that Lighthouse's Joy may be full and all His needs met.
He is defiant of the words of Christ, you can exalt him all you want for it.
He has been told by numerous people about this same thing, and according to Jesus should be treated as a tax collector.
Jesus is very clear on this he who is not for Him is against him.

So you use "misguided" and "one who does not know Christ" to describe him.
He swears he knows Christ, so at the very least one of you is lying.

So who is the snake?
If you say it is not him, than that makes it you.

So what do you think of all this MAD mumbo jumbo?

Is it unrepentive hearts that propagate MAD?
Or is it mad that propagates unrepentive hearts?

It's like the old chicken and the egg....which came first?

BTW why would you spend so much time arguing religious dogmas and doctrine with someone you don't believe knows Christ?
It seems that only he who hath ear will hear.
DO you think you can somehow debate someone into the kingdom?
OR that a person who will not accept the words of Christ is somehow going to find truth trough a mental exercise of theology?

keep shinin'

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Didn't know you asked.
The "Way" of the Gentiles" is into "Galilee of the Gentiles", and they had to go through Samaria to get there, and Jesus began His ministry there, before He called all His Apostles and disciples, and did His first miracle in Cana.

As soon as the disciples returned from the evangelism trip where they were forbidden to go "by the Way of the Gentiles" -into Galilee- or into any village of the Samaritans", He then went there with them, and they ministered, for John 4 speaks of the after time of Matthew 10.

Please note Jesus did not say "do not go to Gentiles" "ever" -"but do not go by the Way of the Gentiles nor into any village of the Samaritans" on one specific mission, but He explained to them that He sent them that time to labor in the harvest where others had gone before them to labor -to the lost sheep of Israel;

He explains to them that He had sent them to labor in the easy harvest, but His meat was to do the Father's will, and labor where it was hard -as a Light to the Gentiles", for He had just offered Living Water to a Gentile woman; and then He took them into the Samaritan villages and ministered two days, with His Apostles, and many of them believed in His Name -all Gentiles.

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Jesus began preaching there "By the Way of the Gentiles";

Mat 4:12 Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
Mat 4:15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, [by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up
Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Mat 11:1And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.
Jhn 4:1-43 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
(Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
And he must needs go through Samaria.
Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he]...
The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
Then they went out of the city, and came unto him
In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him [ought] to eat?
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and [then] cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
And many more believed because of his own word;
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
Now after two days he departed thence, and went into Galilee.

Bible doctrine is not MAD doctrine, no not!!! and Jesus came to be a "Light to the Gentiles" -and to restore Israel to the Father, also.
Can you point out the sections that say, "the Way of the Gentiles," more clearly? Like, bold only that phrase in a particular verse, or something. Also, if you could please, show Jesus preaching to a Gentile that didn't come to Him, that would be appreciated.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
The Hidden in God from the beginning Mystery was Revealed only by the coming in Flesh of the Son of Man/Son of God whom Enoch saw with God, who was God, who was secret, concealed, whose name was secret, until His revealing to the Elect" -which is His appointed Season typed in the Feasts of YHWH.

Paul saw Him last and least of all the Apostles, to be a Witness to His name and to bear His name beefore Gentiles, kings, and Israel was Paul's calling.
He was to come, He is come, and He shall come.

The Church was seen in the "Living Oracles" committed to the Jews as the Oracle itself, the City of God, Zion above, built foursquare"; the Holy of Holies, which I just wrote about earlier on one of these threads.
So why does Paul say it was only revealed to him, and who are these "Living Oracles" you keep talking about?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
No it is not. It is water baptism. It is not the Glory/ Fire nor the Regeneration of Spirit nor the Enduement with Power from on high.
So why is it the baptism of John, and not the baptism of Jesus?

YHWH is a Trinity of Persons. All three Pesons are called LORD, and they are not One Person. Water Baptism is the one baptism of Eph 4:5; it is not the Glory, nor the Power, nor the regeneration, in Eph 4:5.
MAD denies the Trinity in the denial of the LORDship of the separate Persons
Paul did not exclude the Persons of the Father and the Holy Spirit as being separate from the Son, in Eph 4:5.
What part of my post did you not understand? Not one single proponent of MAD I have ever met, dialogued with, or listened to has ever denied the Lordship of the three persons of the Trinity! You are a liar!

Eph 4:5 is not speaking of
Regeneration
Glory/Fire -in a measure as a downpayment of the Glory that is to come
Enduement with Power.

But of Water.
Prove it. Back it up. Prove how the one baptism is the baptism of John [a man] and not the baptism of Jesus [Lord].

jeremysdemo

^^^ Let me guess more vile being spewed out of a loveless heart? ^^^

Further demonstration of a un-repenting heart?

perhaps one will quote him and I will know, but I'm pretty sure I already do! lol

My prayers are certainly with this one.....

keep shinin'

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Can you point out the sections that say, "the Way of the Gentiles," more clearly? Like, bold only that phrase in a particular verse, or something. Also, if you could please, show Jesus preaching to a Gentile that didn't come to Him, that would be appreciated.
Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not,:
That phrase goes with "nor into the villages of the Samaritans" -you cannot separate it, section it off, from it's full meaning and sense of what Jesus said..

The Woman at the well was a Gentile -Samaritans are Gentiles.
Jesus ministered to her after the time He had sent His disciples to evangelize Israel.

Jesus also ministered to multitudes of Gentiles, in Matthew 15, when He sat down to minister "nigh unto the sea of Galilee"
and they came because He made Himself available to them, after the Samaritan Gentiles had come to Believe on His name;

Gentiles!
and they glorified the God of Israel -they were aliens to Him.
Gentiles!
He also went over to the Gentile cities of the Gaderenes to minister, and after casting the demons out of Legion, the Gentile Demonaic, the Gentiles asked Him to leave -so He did

Mat 15:29 ¶ And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there. .

And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

B] The Samaritan woman was a Gentile! Jesus went to her!, and because of that, the whole Gentile village believed in His name[/B]

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
So why does Paul say it was only revealed to him, and who are these "Living Oracles" you keep talking about?
Paul never ever said anything was revealed "only, exclusively, to him and no other, ever"!

The Living Oraclesare the entire body of Revelation given to Moses of the pattern of the heavenly things [not the earthly things of men, and governing them until the kingdom come] for Moses to copy exactly, for Israel to keep, and show by keeping them, the Person and work of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, who was to come and perform all things written of Him in those Oracles.

The Feasts, the Fasts, the Priesthood, clothing of the Priests, services of the priests, the tabernacle, and the furnishings were shown Moses as copies of heavenly truth, to be Living Oracles of the One Way into the Kingdom of the God/Kingdom of heaven/Kingdom of the Dear Son [one Kingdom], through the Atonement performed by Living Son, who was to come.

Act 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and [with] our fathers: who received the living*** oracles to give unto us:

What advantage hath the Jew?
Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Hbr 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles [ABC"S] of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
thelaqachisnext said:
Paul never ever said anything was revealed "only, exclusively, to him"!
Ephesians 3:2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,

Colossians 1:25
of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,

Galatians 1:11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Also he repeatedly called it "my gospel"...

Romans 2:16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel,​

Effectively, to argue that Paul's gospel was given to or through anyone else is an argument from silence.

Resting in Him,
Clete

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
jeremysdemo said:
He is defiant of the words of Christ, you can exalt him all you want for it.
He has been told by numerous people about this same thing, and according to Jesus should be treated as a tax collector.
Jesus is very clear on this he who is not for Him is against him.

So you use "misguided" and "one who does not know Christ" to describe him.
He swears he knows Christ, so at the very least one of you is lying.

So who is the snake?
If you say it is not him, than that makes it you.

So what do you think of all this MAD mumbo jumbo?

Is it unrepentive hearts that propagate MAD?
Or is it mad that propagates unrepentive hearts?

It's like the old chicken and the egg....which came first?

BTW why would you spend so much time arguing religious dogmas and doctrine with someone you don't believe knows Christ?
It seems that only he who hath ear will hear.
DO you think you can somehow debate someone into the kingdom?
OR that a person who will not accept the words of Christ is somehow going to find truth trough a mental exercise of theology?

keep shinin'

I do not call sucn names. I will call a hissy when I see it, but I do not call such names.
Lighthouse is young, bored, and slinging mud just for something to do to ease his boredom.
He is not a student of the Word of God and doesn't care to interest himself in it, to be bothered with facts.
His "high" in his life of lonely despair is just sitting there, slinging insults like an adolescent throwing stones at passersby, just for entertainment.

He is emulating some of the more hardened MAD doctrine followers whom he has made his heros, cause they give him emotional support -and lots of rep points! for his behavior which he learned from them.
He isn't as hardened in his heart and he has acted out, which is acted out in ignorance and carlessness of the Revelation of the Name of Jesus. I pray that Jesus will reveal His name in Him, which is the second birth.

However, I write to show the folly and inconsistency and biblical contradictions of MAD doctrine, for what it's worth to whomever it's worth, for whenever it's worth.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
jeremysdemo said:
^^^ Let me guess more vile being spewed out of a loveless heart? ^^^

Further demonstration of a un-repenting heart?

perhaps one will quote him and I will know, but I'm pretty sure I already do! lol

My prayers are certainly with this one.....

keep shinin'

Nope, his hero is coaching him.

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
So why is it the baptism of John, and not the baptism of Jesus?

What part of my post did you not understand? Not one single proponent of MAD I have ever met, dialogued with, or listened to has ever denied the Lordship of the three persons of the Trinity! You are a liar!

Prove it. Back it up. Prove how the one baptism is the baptism of John [a man] and not the baptism of Jesus [Lord].

There isn't any baptism of John by one single disciple of Jesus Christ. Who told you such a thing?

John decreased, Jesus increased.
Jesus commanded water baptism in His Name -by His authority- in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. That is not the Baptism of John and MAD doctrine has told falsehoods to teach such things.

I was regenerated in Spirit =Born again, before I was baptized in the Glory/fire, and before I was water baptised in the "Name of Jesus".
Water baptism was for my dead Adam, which I wear, which Jesus will raise from the dust of this creation made new in His image.

MAD doctrine is denying the Three Persons and their Three distinct individual offices of three Persons in the One YHWH, and rebelling against the one baptism Jesus Christ commanded the repentent of all nations to obey, until His return, calling on His name for the "casting away" [remission] of their sins.

Born again people wear the dead old Adam body as long as they live in these bodies, and Jesus died for our old man's sins and iniquities, taking those sins and iniquities to Sheol with Him. We can only indentify with Him as our Scapegoat by water Baptism.

Our entire being is involved in our obedience to His commands.
We believe with the heart, confess with our mouths, and submit the old dead Adam we wear to water baptism, casting away our sins by that act, sending them into Hell =the Deep, with His death for us.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Ephesians 3:2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,

Colossians 1:25
of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,

Galatians 1:11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Also he repeatedly called it "my gospel"...

Romans 2:16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

Romans 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel,​

Effectively, to argue that Paul's gospel was given to or through anyone else is an argument from silence.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Peter and John and James and Billy Graham could all call it 'my gospel', along with Paul, and be referring to the exact same gospel.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not,:
That phrase goes with "nor into the villages of the Samaritans" -you cannot separate it, section it off, from it's full meaning and sense of what Jesus said..
Well, let's see. This says not to go there, not that they went there. Next?

The Woman at the well was a Gentile -Samaritans are Gentiles.
Jesus ministered to her after the time He had sent His disciples to evangelize Israel.
And she came to Him. I asked for those who didn't come to Him. Next?

Jesus also ministered to multitudes of Gentiles, in Matthew 15, when He sat down to minister "nigh unto the sea of Galilee"
and they came because He made Himself available to them, after the Samaritan Gentiles had come to Believe on His name;

Gentiles!
and they glorified the God of Israel -they were aliens to Him.
Gentiles!
He also went over to the Gentile cities of the Gaderenes to minister, and after casting the demons out of Legion, the Gentile Demonaic, the Gentiles asked Him to leave -so He did

Legion came to Him. Also, the Gentiles asked Him to leave.:think: Next?

Mat 15:29 ¶ And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there. .

And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

And they came to Him. And I also see no indication that they were Gentiles. Next?

The Samaritan woman was a Gentile! Jesus went to her!, and because of that, the whole Gentile village believed in His name
The Samaritan woman showed up at the well. Jesus did not go looking for Gentiles. Also, Samaritans were half-Jewish, and already believed the God of Israel was the one true God.