ECT The Two Programs of 2P2P Don't Meet

SaulToPaul 2

Yeah...why would someone who names the name of the Lord Jesus Christ want to be associated with these folks?

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

IP cannot see that:

*Satan was booted out of the third heaven.
*He currently resides as prince of the power of the air.
*And in the tribulation, will be cast down to the earth.

*After judgement, he will be under the earth.

Bruce Springsteen: "I'm going down down down....going down down down."

Heaven and earth are important to God. Both will be cleansed and filled with his people forever.

Why is it so hard to believe?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
IP cannot see that:

*Satan was booted out of the third heaven.
*He currently resides as prince of the power of the air.
*And in the tribulation, will be cast down to the earth.

*After judgement, he will be under the earth.

Bruce Springsteen: "I'm going down down down....going down down down."

Heaven and earth are important to God. Both will be cleansed and filled with his people forever.

Why is it so hard to believe?

:idunno: Metaphorical/allegorical interpretation obscures the plain speech of GOD and makes it easy for some to dismiss it in what can only be called a state of 'unbelief'.

Interplanner

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

The so-called New Testament is concerned with God's people chosen to fill up the Holy City and Heaven itself.
That is the only reason the land is on the back burner.

You cannot re-write 39 chapters and hundreds of land promises.

Don't try to be smarter than God.

I'm not. I'm wondering why you think any of that is true after reading Ephesians which is about the conclusive unity of believers in Christ as the fulfillment of everything promised. God is clearly not doing 2P2P.

As for 'all he is doing is saving people', I hear a song in the Rev: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for he has has redeemed them from among every nation. Not: Worthy is the Lion who will have a "real" theocracy for a while on earth and then lose it...

God did do other things with Israel as shadows of the Reality in Christ: justification by his blood. He's not going back to them all over again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We must remember, Satan was cast down to earth. We see him in the form of the serpent in the garden of Eden. So, evidently Satan and his fallen angels have access to the earth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not. I'm wondering why you think any of that is true after reading Ephesians which is about the conclusive unity of believers in Christ as the fulfillment of everything promised. God is clearly not doing 2P2P.

As for 'all he is doing is saving people', I hear a song in the Rev: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain for he has has redeemed them from among every nation. Not: Worthy is the Lion who will have a "real" theocracy for a while on earth and then lose it...

God did do other things with Israel as shadows of the Reality in Christ: justification by his blood. He's not going back to them all over again.

You seriously NEED to study/read the writings of the Apostle Paul and learn about the "True Gospel." Romans through Philemon.

Danoh

We must remember, Satan was cast down to earth. We see him in the form of the serpent in the garden of Eden. So, evidently Satan and his fallen angels have access to the earth.

In my understanding, it is the course of this world unleashed in Adam that is at work; Eph. 2.

Thus, the false doctrines of men; the result of error on their part, at times; of willful intent on their part; in other cases.

In other words, just as God has temporarily limited Himself to working now solely through His Word rightly divided in light of the Mystery; He has temporarily limited the Adversary to working through the coarse of this world - man's fleshly centered perspective - first unleashed in Adam.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

What say some of my fellow MADs on this?

Danoh

What part of His two-fold intent as to His purposed reconciliation; through the Cross, of both the earth and those fallen heavenly places as to their governmental aspects back under His authority one day, is not clear to you?

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Interplanner

What part of His two-fold intent as to His purposed reconciliation; through the Cross, of both the earth and those fallen heavenly places as to their governmental aspects back under His authority one day, is not clear to you?

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Silly question. Since we humans don't have any traffic with the principalities and powers as we do with humans, God can do what he wants with them. That would not be a '2nd people / 2nd program' as has been debated so much here. 2P2P would refer to ethnes and races. To alternate ways of justification.

The only way to refer to a 2nd one is to refer to the temporary period of the law, which was known to be a shadow of the reality ('make everything according to the pattern in heaven'--Hebrews 4). Perhaps I have not been clear about a 2nd one, but it should be considered discarded and over with. That is why Gal 3:17 discloses a huge mistake in Judaism. All the facts are there. It was a child-trainer acc to Gal and a shadow acc to Col and Hebrews. What else do we need to know. Gal 3:17 is about exchanging God's plan for yours and trying to make it work. About establishing your own righteousness, instead of receiving the one given.

Danoh

Silly question. Since we humans don't have any traffic with the principalities and powers as we do with humans, God can do what he wants with them. That would not be a '2nd people / 2nd program' as has been debated so much here. 2P2P would refer to ethnes and races. To alternate ways of justification.

The only way to refer to a 2nd one is to refer to the temporary period of the law, which was known to be a shadow of the reality ('make everything according to the pattern in heaven'--Hebrews 4). Perhaps I have not been clear about a 2nd one, but it should be considered discarded and over with. That is why Gal 3:17 discloses a huge mistake in Judaism. All the facts are there. It was a child-trainer acc to Gal and a shadow acc to Col and Hebrews. What else do we need to know. Gal 3:17 is about exchanging God's plan for yours and trying to make it work. About establishing your own righteousness, instead of receiving the one given.

We both approach these issues differently; it is what it is, bro.

Interplanner

We both approach these issues differently; it is what it is, bro.

Funny to hear the modern PC formula from a "theologian." It's like hearing the term 'sexual orientation' where we should hear Biblical morality or God's sexual standards, etc.

You have never done an interp of Gal 3:17 that came out level. Who switched and why? Who voided and why? Yes, you can answer that differently: the wrong answer! I already knew that.

Danoh

Funny to hear the modern PC formula from a "theologian." It's like hearing the term 'sexual orientation' where we should hear Biblical morality or God's sexual standards, etc.

You have never done an interp of Gal 3:17 that came out level. Who switched and why? Who voided and why? Yes, you can answer that differently: the wrong answer! I already knew that.

No; that's just another instance of your consistent "one size fits all" read by you into another's words once more.

As much as I ride you; I'm PC - good one; Inter - get a clue :clue:

The fact of the matter is that we simply approach these things differently.

The issue of perception o perceptually clueless one.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

An awareness on my part you clearly lack on yours :chuckle:

Interplanner

No; that's just another instance of your consistent "one size fits all" read by you into another's words once more.

As much as I ride you; I'm PC - good one; Inter - get a clue :clue:

The fact of the matter is that we simply approach these things differently.

The issue of perception o perceptually clueless one.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

An awareness on my part you clearly lack on yours :chuckle:

Are you saying this is an answer about Gal 3:17, or just more of your self-worship?

There are not two meanings there. The one we are to go with is that Judaism switched and voided out the Promise. Paul fought back to get access to it for all. There is no "Nowhere Man" here: '...doesn't have a point of view.'

Your denial of the truth is in your expression 'clueless one.' It is dishonest and arrogant. It is as much the work of the flesh as Judaism.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately for him, 1M1S seems to be one of the less intelligent posters on TOL. Poor soul.

There are those on TOL who I may disagree with, however, I'm able to respect their intelligence, ability to hold their own in a conversation and secure in their efforts to articulate their thoughts. IMIS is sadly lacking in those areas.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Interplanetary is fairly intelligent, however, lacks the ability to grasp the truth of the Scriptures, do to the fact he's unable to "Rightly Divide" the Scriptures and therefore remains in ignorance. Another poor soul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When it comes right down to it, those who have a real handle on the truths of Scripture are in the minority on TOL. The majority are, works based and trying their best to earn eternal life through their own actions.

Danoh

Interplanetary is fairly intelligent, however, lacks the ability to grasp the truth of the Scriptures, do to the fact he's unable to "Rightly Divide" the Scriptures and therefore remains in ignorance. Another poor soul.

There are plenty of people in the world who's intelect has been stymied by the system of perception they have bought into too soon.

They become experts not only at being wrong, but at being oblivious to the fact that they are actually clueless that they are wrong.

The system of looking at a thing they have bought into has become their sense of reality.

This is very similar to when one is looking for a passage in a chapter in Scripture one "just know is in THIS chapter" cannot find it; tries again...and again...only to realize one has been looking either in the wrong chapter, if not, in the wrong book of Scripture :chuckle:

Prior to said realization one has a sense that one "just knows the passage is in here - it just has to be..."

In such moments, one's sense of perception has been momentarily sabotaged by what is actually one's momentary criteria for determining "how to know I am looking in the right place to begin with."

Seminary and books based experts like Interplanner - they never have that moment of realization that they are looking at a thing based on a set of criteria that is off.

Worse; they take great issue with having this kind of thing pointed out to them.

It so becomes a part of their sense of "being faithful" and of who they are.

You do not often find such have much of a sense of humor about themselves :chuckle:

The very quality we need during such "embarresing" moments if we hope to get ourselves back to looking at a thing objectively; these types tend to have in very short supply.

One cannot hope to get through to such; one can only try - for "they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise."

It is, what it is.

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are plenty of people in the world who's intelect has been stymied by the system of perception they have bought into too soon.

They become experts not only at being wrong, but at being oblivious to the fact that they are actually clueless that they are wrong.

The system of looking at a thing they have bought into has become their sense of reality.

This is very similar to when one is looking for a passage in a chapter in Scripture one "just know is in THIS chapter" cannot find it; tries again...and again...only to realize one has been looking either in the wrong chapter, if not, in the wrong book of Scripture :chuckle:

Prior to said realization one has a sense that one "just knows the passage is in here - it just has to be..."

In such moments, one's sense of perception has been momentarily sabotaged by what is actually one's momentary criteria for determining "how to know I am looking in the right place to begin with."

Seminary and books based experts like Interplanner - they never have that moment of realization that they are looking at a thing based on a set of criteria that is off.

Worse; they take great issue with having this kind of thing pointed out to them.

It so becomes a part of their sense of "being faithful" and of who they are.

You do not often find such have much of a sense of humor about themselves :chuckle:

The very quality we need during such "embarresing" moments if we hope to get ourselves back to looking at a thing objectively; these types tend to have in very short supply.

One cannot hope to get through to such; one can only try - for "they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise."

It is, what it is.

:chuckle:

Excellent insight. My compliments. You have discernment.

Interplanner

Excellent insight. My compliments. You have discernment.

It's not discernment, it is the inability to speak exactly about a passage. Danoh seldom does. 10 paragraphs about a TALKING about a passage, but not a paragraph about a passage. What he studies is me, not the passage. That's why all the books he also quotes (against his prohibition) are also from seminaries at some point.