ECT The Two Programs of 2P2P Don't Meet

Interplanner

I'll answer that and then go back to what you continue to seek by your derisive comments, even as you call for that to stop on the part of others in your hypocritical assertion you are "addressing the issues" when you in fact are being derisive by your labels.

There is no peace with you in this. You are simply a hypocrite.

And no ONCE AGAIN. What you are asserting about the bless and or curse as to so called Israel today is NOT generally held by MADs.

That is an Acts 2 Dispy misunderstanding.

You have got to be some kind of an imbecile that these things have to constantly be repeated to you.

Either that, or a jerk of a troll who, is actually up to no good.

Talk about incompetence - if you actually had any sense - you would learn MAD before attempting to debate it, you moron.

But this mistreatment of you for your hypocrisy is apparantly what you seek.

Hah - you remind me of the serial killer who used to burn himself with a scalding hot iron for the pleasure it supposedly gave him.

:rotfl:

Those are supposed to be comments about bless/curse and land as used in pop esch? I'm not trying to fix MAD it is hopeless. I'm commenting on the bless/curse and land as used in pop esch. that, not me, was the topic. I tried for 2 years to understand MAD, and you were worthless at it. Someone else gave three principles and I found it it is a waste of time. What a sin that was--reading 'other books'!!!

It doesn't solve anything because it doesn't know what the issues are. Our mission is the Gospel and the Gospel defines all these things for us. MAD was concocted by arrogant guys thinking they could find minidispensations by reading the NT in slow motion and using incidental passages rather than systematic ones. They are very in love with their systems which become lodged deeper than can be extracted.

They don't even know that the mission to the nations is mentioned all through the OT. And generally are not interested in it. Just Israel's kingdom.

Please learn how to communicate instead of gems like "And no ONCE AGAIN." ???

ClimateSanity

Those are supposed to be comments about bless/curse and land as used in pop esch? I'm not trying to fix MAD it is hopeless. I'm commenting on the bless/curse and land as used in pop esch. that, not me, was the topic. I tried for 2 years to understand MAD, and you were worthless at it. Someone else gave three principles and I found it it is a waste of time. What a sin that was--reading 'other books'!!!

It doesn't solve anything because it doesn't know what the issues are. Our mission is the Gospel and the Gospel defines all these things for us. MAD was concocted by arrogant guys thinking they could find minidispensations by reading the NT in slow motion and using incidental passages rather than systematic ones. They are very in love with their systems which become lodged deeper than can be extracted.

They don't even know that the mission to the nations is mentioned all through the OT. And generally are not interested in it. Just Israel's kingdom.

Please learn how to communicate instead of gems like "And no ONCE AGAIN." ???

What does "our mission" have to do with interpreting the bible correctly?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And no ONCE AGAIN. What you are asserting about the bless and or curse as to so called Israel today is NOT generally held by MADs.

That is an Acts 2 Dispy misunderstanding.

No it's not.

Acts 2, Acts 9 or whenever must have a beginning of the so called dispensation of a different Gospel to Gentiles.

The problem being, is that there is no such thing.

Only thing that changed was location not testimony.

18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

The timing of Paul's Temple visit destroys mid Acts hands down.

However Acts 2 must still prove when this supposed new gospel started and in that endeavor you end up right back at Paul's Temple visit with the same testimony.

Unless you wanna tell us what dream, vision or revelation it was that changed Paul's testimony?

Or when he began preaching it?

Not forgetting that way up there in Acts 26 he's giving Agrippa the same testimony.

ACTS 26

15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

You're actually touting Acts 2.

Last edited:

Danoh

...The timing of Paul's Temple visit destroys mid Acts hands down...

You obviously have either a serious learning disability, or an agenda that has nothing to do with fairness.

Fact of the matter is that Paul's Temple visit is neither the basis of Mid-Acts, nor was said visit taught as SOME MADs on TOL do, until their very, very small minority within MAD introduced said teaching into THEIR understanding of Mid-Acts.

Neither J.C. O'Hair, nor Charles Baker, nor C.R. Stam, nor Henry Culp, nor Don Elifson, nor Richard Jordan, nor Paul Sadler, nor Ricky Kurth, nor dozens of other lesser known but equally important leaders within Mid-Acts have held to this RECENT * understanding of Paul's Temple visit.

It is also NOT a part of the Mid-Acts that I more or less hold to.

I have made this clear, more than once.

But you, as with Interplanner, and Tet, could care less the willful ignorance you each debate against a thing from.

Anyone actually intent on getting at the truth of a matter would FIRST attempt to ACTUALLY understand the other side's argument BEFORE concluding one's debate either in favor of, or against.

* Actually, but for the fact its' having been ONLY RECENTLY introduced into the Mid-Acts of VERY FEW, it is NOT recent - the Acts 28 Position (C. Welch, E. W. Bullinger, S. Allen, O. Baker, et al) has taught it for over a century.

Interplanner

You obviously have either a serious learning disability, or an agenda that has nothing to do with fairness.

Fact of the matter is that Paul's Temple visit is neither the basis of Mid-Acts, nor was said visit taught as SOME MADs on TOL do, until their very, very small minority within MAD introduced said teaching into THEIR understanding of Mid-Acts.

Neither J.C. O'Hair, nor Charles Baker, nor C.R. Stam, nor Henry Culp, nor Don Elifson, nor Richard Jordan, nor Paul Sadler, nor Ricky Kurth, nor dozens of other lesser known but equally important leaders within Mid-Acts have held to this RECENT * understanding of Paul's Temple visit.

But you, as with Interplanner, and Tet, could care less the willful ignorance you each debate against a thing from.

Anyone actually intent on getting at the truth of a matter would FIRST attempt to ACTUALLY understand the other side's argument BEFORE concluding one's debate either in favor of, or against.

* Actually, but for the fact its' having been ONLY RECENTLY introduced into the Mid-Acts of VERY FEW, it is NOT recent - the Acts 28 Position (C. Welch, E. W. Bullinger, S. Allen, O. Baker, et al) has taught it for over a century.

Or maybe they just realized what Hebrews was saying about a gradual change.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

So more or less is making a clear statement?

I stated truthful facts of scripture, not my problem if you can't refute them.

This is your MO, opposing yourself all in a single post.

Why would I ever entangle myself in the mess of MAD.

Interplanner

The land is found throughout the OT prophecies, the NT deals with the city and heavens.
Don't try to be smarter than the scripture.

So when pepople say this why is there any doubt that they are 2P2P? There is no belief like this in the NT which is how we are to read the OT. The temple is here but is living and growing. Eph 2B

Interplanner

Who told you that?

I see land in the OT. I see the city in the NT. I see heaven in the NT.
So do you.

Right , there is the city and heaven (sometimes called the heavenly city) in the NT and not the land any longer. There is one group of believers because there is one program. It is not as though Hebrews is talking only to Jewish Christians because the Jerusalem above theme is in Galatians as well. Hebrews even tells us that the old covenant saints were not truly looking for the land anyway!

But it is not about a 3D tangible place. The city is Christ. He is the only secure place and He is where we thrive with the right throng singing the right song. There are tastes of this on earth, but not much.

Interplanner

Who told you that?

I see land in the OT. I see the city in the NT. I see heaven in the NT.
So do you.

We are indeed to read the OT as found in the NT. The 2500 NT usages were taught by Christ mostly between The Resurrection and Pentecost. The material showed the same thing shown to Paul--that the Gospel was embedded there in the prophets and now made clear. It is no longer a mystery.

Interplanner

If he saw a temple in the city but the temple was the Lamb, and if the city was lit, but did not need the sun or the moon... Rev 21-22

Literalism makes fools.