for you know it will condemn you?

Right Divider

Body part
I wonder if the Lord God
knows what you think of His anointed?
51afd1bc5bbdce6412ff5f2dbbc1f08d

MennoSota

I like Ephesians 3: 14-17
14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

One being, three person's.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
I like Ephesians 3: 14-17
14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

One being, three person's.

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo,
in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes, which are
the seven Spirits of God sent forth
into all the earth.

MennoSota

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo,
in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes, which are
the seven Spirits of God sent forth
into all the earth.
Every angel is a spirit.
I still like Ephesians 3: 14-17

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Every angel is a spirit.
I still like Ephesians 3: 14-17

What spirit is the angel Satan?

MennoSota

What spirit is the angel Satan?
I don't care.
I like Ephesians 3:14-17

MennoSota

How come you do not care about the truth?
Your question is irrelevant.
I like Ephesians 3:14-17