The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Which is why we wrestle against you, minister of satan. Nothing personal...it's your employer we detest.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

Seriously, this is a spiritual battle we're waging, and you are the enemy who preaches a false gospel and perverts the word of God....blaspheming His very nature with your wild eyed claims.
So those who preach that there are two Gospels they're right as rain to you?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must admit that it is hard for me to accept that the Spirit of GOD had to grow or learn.

I also do not understand how He pleased the Spirit of GOD by being the Spirit of GOD

Of course you cannot understand it, because it is totally illogical and unreasonable
Why do you want to encourage her in her made up theology?
You know she is wrong about the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all being one and the same.
You know that.
So why don't you try to correct her error rather than encourage her to discuss yet another error of hers?

Smells awfully fishy around you two.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So those who preach that there are two Gospels they're right as rain to you?

Good grief, how many times does this have to be explained?
"Gospel" means "good news" in contrast to bad news.
There are several instances of good news all throughout scripture.
There is also several instances of bad news all throughout scripture.

popsthebuilder

Of course you cannot understand it, because it is totally illogical and unreasonable
Why do you want to encourage her in her made up theology?
You know she is wrong about the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all being one and the same.
You know that.
So why don't you try to correct her error rather than encourage her to discuss yet another error of hers?

Smells awfully fishy around you two.
There is One Spirit of GOD. make no mistake.

As far as why I ask her to discuss this other seeming difference of opinion; well, it is to conclude our differences and come to the truth of the matter. That is what we are supposed to do as far as I am concerned. One of us may be wrong, and if it is an important doctrinal error then it is very much worth civil discussion in hopes of coming to a single accord.

popsthebuilder

Good grief, how many times does this have to be explained?
"Gospel" means "good news" in contrast to bad news.
There are several instances of good news all throughout scripture.
There is also several instances of bad news all throughout scripture.
There is One Gospel.

Do you deny it?

popsthebuilder

You are way too blind.
No wonder you stumble about and are unable to read what she types, or what anyone else types.
So that's a no; you cannot substanciate your claim that she denies scripture and refuse to even reference said scripture you wrongfully accuse her of denying?

popsthebuilder

You are way too blind.
No wonder you stumble about and are unable to read what she types, or what anyone else types.
This; coming from one who says the Spirit of GOD is three people...oh wait....person hoods.....

Let's look up personhood, shall we?

Whoops!!! You can't. Do you know why you can't look it up?

Because it isn't in the Holy Bible.

But the Holy Spirit of GOD is a person? One of three who are all the fullness of GOD separately? Or do they combine forces?

popsthebuilder

Still oblivious to what anyone actually says.
The Holy Spirit is one person.

Guess we are all just going to have to keep waiting for you to read what your reading.
Oh that's right; the Holy Spirit isn't even the Spirit of GOD to you apparently.

glorydaz

This; coming from one who says the Spirit of GOD is three people...oh wait....person hoods.....

Let's look up personhood, shall we?

Whoops!!! You can't. Do you know why you can't look it up?

Because it isn't in the Holy Bible.

But the Holy Spirit of GOD is a person? One of three who are all the fullness of GOD separately? Or do they combine forces?

God's UNtruth has now successfully been cloned. :singer:

popsthebuilder

You seriously think I am envious of you, Pops?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You are so proud, you actually think others envy you.

Will wonders never cease? As if we needed more proof than we already have.
No no no.

You seem to envy the fellowship that her and I seem to enjoy at this time.