The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Matthew 28:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Explain it!
GOD: One Creator GOD/ (Spirit of Life)

Son: physical temporal manifestation of GOD (Spirit of Life/ GOD almighty) within physical creation.

Holy Spirit: the selfsame Spirit of GOD that helps, guides, interceeds, sustains all creation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was changed.

He took on the form of man( changed), and then changed back to the Word without the form of a man I would think.

I am not claiming that is wholly scriptural because I am not certain on that particular point.

Nope.
Christ was still a flesh and bone man when resurrected.

There is only one mediator - the man Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Why are you so hung up about the term "person"?
Even angels (spirit beings) can be referred to as persons.
One does not have to be a flesh and blood human to be referred to a person.
Wake up, doofus!

Could you give the scriptures that say angels are persons?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Son: physical temporal manifestation of GOD (Spirit of Life/ GOD almighty) within physical creation.

Holy Spirit: the selfsame Spirit of GOD that helps, guides, interceeds, sustains all creation.

Nope.
The Son has always been.
The Father sent the Son to become flesh.
He was the Son even before the incarnation.

God's Truth

Nope.
Christ was still a flesh and bone man when resurrected.

There is only one mediator - the man Jesus Christ.

Are you going to tell me if this is what Jesus looked like on earth:

Revelation 1:14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. 15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.

You need to answer that question. What is taking you so long?

popsthebuilder

Respect is shown to GOD when one believes what He has revealed about Himself first of all.

Trinitarianism is not polytheistic. Arianism is.

And any form of modalism is just plain dumb.
Please explain how arianism ( which all accurate trace and rememberance of has long been destroyed)

Is polytheistic.

The only accurate tenet of the doctrine is that the son was begotten and as such not co-eternal in the full respect of the term; as in eternal now and forever more, but not always so due to the fact the physical manifestation was indeed born.

I eagerly await your retort.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nope.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Acts 5:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He was changed.

He took on the form of man( changed), and then changed back to the Word without the form of a man I would think.

I am not claiming that is wholly scriptural because I am not certain on that particular point.

The Word which is GOD added to Himself a human body and nature in His incarnation in the womb of Mary.
He died a real death. His body was dead, as dead as any man ever was.
On the third day that same body came back to life and stood up(resurrected).
Forty days later that same resurrected body ascended into heaven.
The men(angels it's assumed) that stood by the disciples as they watched Him ascend into heaven said that this same Jesus will one day return just as He left.
Zechariah the prophet says that in that day(the day of the LORD) His(LORD/YHVH) feet shall stand on the Mt of Olives, there will be a great earthquake and the Mount will split in two forming a great valley.
Look at the Mt of Olives. It is to this day undivided, yet one day YHVH's feet will come down and stand there just as He left.

Christ didn't come to leave man behind(His incarnation). He came to redeem humanity and lift it up to GOD. He also came to redeem and restore the rest of creation, as well.