The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
The Pharisees sat in Moses' seat, and the earthly temple was still standing. Jesus said it would be destroyed, but to do what is told to do for the earthly temple. That PROVES Jesus didn't preach the old.
During His time on earth as the minister of the circumcision, Jesus most certainly taught the LAW!

Nowhere can you find Jesus telling the 12 that the law was "over".

popsthebuilder

I have accurately argued against your comments. Your "straw-man" claim is dishonest.
No you see up the false presupposition that I said the Spirit of GOD is limited when within the vessel or Temple. Saying I limit GOD when manifest physically.

It isn't GOD that is temporal, but the physical manifestation is temporal.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

During His time on earth as the minister of the circumcision, Jesus most certainly taught the LAW!

Nowhere can you find Jesus telling the 12 that the law was "over".

Did Jesus not teach that he is the bread of life?

Did Jesus not teach food is not unclean?

How about no eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot?

How about no stoning to death for adultery?

You can't say Jesus didn't teach the new when he did.

God's Truth

Here's the image again, for you, [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION].
c913293a19a15541c0f3e0739e5243c4.jpg

Deal with what I said about it.

It does not prove the false trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

Made up.

So God somehow becomes less when He manifests Himself in a form which man can see? That isn't even possible. Rather than God becoming less, he adds the temporal so He can be seen. Like the burning bush or the pillar of cloud, for instance.

You people are something else. Does not the trinitarian doctrine says the Father is greater, Jesus is next, and then lesser than Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

lol

God's Truth

First and last creation; and upon resurrection; equal to GOD.

I agree with that to some extent.

What is that from specifically?

Please excuse my ignorance.

Also; if you do read my texts, then why don't you reply?

I value your opinion.

He doesn't know how to debate. If he did, then he would come back and answer questions. He says a few things then copies and pastes from his favorite teachers and that is it. He likes to give a lot of links too where he claims he answers questions, but really he takes you to links where it proves he hasn't answered. He always does that. I even had a one on one debate with him which proves what I am saying.

popsthebuilder

Hebrews 13: 9. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein. 14. For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. 15. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. 18. Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly. 20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 22. And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.

God's Truth

The SPIRIT OF GOD manifest in the flesh is NO LESS GOD.

One God, One Spirit, Three Persons.

The Bible describes God as three in one. That you have personal issues with this being called three persons, is your own personal problem.

Once again this is a STRAW-MAN as that is NOT what the doctrine of the trinity claims.

The doctrine of the trinity does NOT claims that the human body in which God was manifest is eternal. If you want to argue against the doctrine of the trinity, quit arguing against your own imagination.

You are either confused or dishonest.

What makes the trinity doctrine the most obviously false is to say the Father is not Spirit but has a Spirit and that is it different from Him; and, that the Father and Son are two DIFFERENT and separate persons with the same Spirit whom you say is also not the Father or the Son!

The trinity doctrine is a mess; and as soon as it comes to the realization that it cannot defend its self, it says that it is not understandable .

But it isn't understandable because it is a mess and can't be defended.

God's Truth

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!