The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
lol, yall both the same, believing in salvation by works, by what a person does. You worship the freewill of man as your saviour !

Free will is a natural human attribute that we are all born with. I have never met or known anyone that did not have a free will.

God's Truth

Because you can't obey Jesus. You are the worst kind of a sinner, one that thinks that he doesn't sin.

Just answer the question without insults and slander.

Tell me how you think no one can obey Jesus and if you do obey how is it perverted?

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say we cannot obey God.

Robert Pate

Banned

Tell me how you think no one can obey Jesus and if you do obey how is it perverted?

Christians are called to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel. To be a good witness means to live a holy life. We try to be holy, but we know in our heart that our very best falls short of the glory of God.

You apparently think that you have attained to the glory of God. My question is if you are without sin, how come you are still on this earth with the rest of us sinners? You should be in heaven at the right hand of God.

beloved57

Christians are called to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel. To be a good witness means to live a holy life. We try to be holy, but we know in our heart that our very best falls short of the glory of God.

You apparently think that you have attained to the glory of God. My question is if you are without sin, how come you are still on this earth with the rest of us sinners? You should be in heaven at the right hand of God.

Y'all kill me, you both teach salvation by works, the action of man! Such teaching denies that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

God's Truth

You did not answer the question.

Give the answer for which you speak.

God's Truth

Come on hypocrite. No one can do the Sermon on the Mount and you know it.

You cannot help yourself can you.

Try to answer without being a slanderer.

Obeying Jesus is not impossible or sinful.

Show the scripture that says that it is or concede that you are preaching things your itchy ears like to hear.

Show the scripture that says no one can obey anything ever.

Show the scripture that says there is a time it is evil to obey.

You cannot do it that is why you resort to insults.

Use scripture or admit you have no light of dawn.

God's Truth

Jesus obeyed God for many and made them righteous. They didn't have to obey God or anything. Rom 5:19

The gospel message is only sent to those who obey.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,John 13:1,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.