The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

Nanja

Did not Cain by his own free will murder his brother Abel? Maybe you think that God made him do it.

No Freewill of man!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

beloved57

Please explain to me how some one commits murder without a free will?

Its nothing to explain, I would be a fool to try to explain something that doesnt even exist. Show me where in the scripture it says that one has a freewill first. Then I would have to explain it !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Its nothing to explain, I would be a fool to try to explain something that doesnt even exist. Show me where in the scripture it says that one has a freewill first. Then I would have to explain it !
Proverbs 16:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Robert Pate

Banned

So, you want to believe that God made Cain kill Abel. Cain was just a robot and he wired Cain's brain so that he would kill Abel. Is that what you believe?

beloved57

So, you want to believe that God made Cain kill Abel. Cain was just a robot and he wired Cain's brain so that he would kill Abel. Is that what you believe?

Again show me a scripture that says man has a free will. I know you worship your so called freewill.

beloved57

God gave you a brain, maybe you should try using it. It is very apparent that Calvinism is in conflict with the Bible.

You have natural man religion! I have news for you 1 Cor 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Robert Pate

Banned
You have natural man religion! I have news for you 1 Cor 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You are the natural man.

You are in conflict with many of the scriptures. The Bible is the inspired word of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny scriptures and promote the natural man's religion, his common sense religion. Your gods are freewill and common sense.

I accept and believe all of the Bible, even the scriptures that you quote.

But you have much trouble with the scriptures that I quote.

Robert Pate

Banned
lol, you dont believe Rom 5:10 ! That those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are ungodly enemies rejecting God !

You interpret everything through your Calvinist glasses.

Here is the correct interpretation.

"For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life" Romans 5:10.

To understand this scripture you have to go back to Romans 5:8. "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us"

Jesus died in our place. "He who knew no sin became sin for us" 2 Corinthians 5:21. When Jesus died we died with him. Our old Adamic nature was put to death in Jesus Christ, Romans 6:6.

"We shall be saved by his life" Means that it was the life of Christ that fulfilled all of the demands of God's holy Law and was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26.

Because of the life and death of Jesus Christ, that was done for our justification, we now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. No predestination or religion needed.

beloved57

You interpret everything through your Calvinist glasses.

Here is the correct interpretation.

"For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life" Romans 5:10.

To understand this scripture you have to go back to Romans 5:8. "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us"

Jesus died in our place. "He who knew no sin became sin for us" 2 Corinthians 5:21. When Jesus died we died with him. Our old Adamic nature was put to death in Jesus Christ, Romans 6:6.

"We shall be saved by his life" Means that it was the life of Christ that fulfilled all of the demands of God's holy Law and was lived for our justification, Romans 3:26.

Because of the life and death of Jesus Christ, that was done for our justification, we now stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. No predestination or religion needed.

Well that is a scripture you don't believe!