The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What are QAnuts saying about Putin's military invasion of Ukraine? It depends on who you ask. Let's take a peek:

Some QAnon followers believe that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a false flag operation, or that it’s all just a movie. Other followers believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin is conducting a secret war to root out the “deep state.” Still others believe it’s somehow linked to President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s infamous laptop. Some even believe it’s a covert operation to attack U.S. biolabs located in Ukraine.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What are QAnuts saying about Putin's military invasion of Ukraine? It depends on who you ask. Let's take a peek:

Some QAnon followers believe that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is a false flag operation, or that it’s all just a movie. Other followers believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin is conducting a secret war to root out the “deep state.” Still others believe it’s somehow linked to President Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s infamous laptop. Some even believe it’s a covert operation to attack U.S. biolabs located in Ukraine.

If you go to various conservative sites, you'll see variations on the theme. Here's one:

"If Lindsey Graham, Joe Biden, NATO, the EU, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Word Economic Forum and the multinational corporations in this alliance of Public/Private geopolitical partnerships, succeed in the fight against Vladimir Putin – I promise you, we are not going to like the world on the other side of their victory."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you go to various conservative sites, you'll see variations on the theme.

My QAnuts friend believes that the Deep State is headquartered in Ukraine and Putin is invading to take them out. They made the Bidens rich, after all. Putin and Trump are secretly in cahoots on this invasion, according to him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My QAnuts friend believes that the Deep State is headquartered in Ukraine and Putin is invading to take them out. They made the Bidens rich, after all. Putin and Trump are secretly in cahoots on this invasion, according to him.

That must put quite a strain on your friendship.

marke

If you go to various conservative sites, you'll see variations on the theme. Here's one:

"If Lindsey Graham, Joe Biden, NATO, the EU, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Word Economic Forum and the multinational corporations in this alliance of Public/Private geopolitical partnerships, succeed in the fight against Vladimir Putin – I promise you, we are not going to like the world on the other side of their victory."
John Kerry, Janet Yellen, and Bill Gates spoke at the 2020 One World Marxist Davos conference. These leftists are selling America out to brutal fascist Marxist leaders as they are led by the god of this world, their father the devil.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That must put quite a strain on your friendship.

We're former co-workers. He lives in another state but we keep in touch occasionally by phone. It's disheartening to me when he brings up that nonsense, but at the same time I get a window into that world and find out what they're saying. Then I expose that disinformation to the light of day in various outlets, including here.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We're former co-workers. He lives in another state but we keep in touch occasionally by phone. It's disheartening to me when he brings up that nonsense, but at the same time I get a window into that world and find out what they're saying. Then I expose that disinformation to the light of day in various outlets, including here.

I can empathize with that. I also know people in real life who subscribe to various levels of the same stuff. The ones I see, we avoid politics completely. Just don't even go there. With others, the bridge is burned, and there's no rebuilding it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can empathize with that. I also know people in real life who subscribe to various levels of the same stuff. The ones I see, we avoid politics completely. Just don't even go there. With others, the bridge is burned, and there's no rebuilding it.
Probably just as well for them

You're a horrible person

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator