The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

I've previosly mentioned 2 of my sources on this forum. Happy hunting.

I would use the word gullible.
I'm not that invested to wade through as any sources that promote Q in any seriousness are by their very essence - untrustworthy and unreliable.

Okay, gullible is another adjective that fits so how come you can't see how gullible you've been yourself with everything Q? How come you still can't seem to see just how ridiculous and bonkers it is and still put such stock in it?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I'm not that invested to wade through as any sources that promote Q in any seriousness are by their very essence - untrustworthy and unreliable.

Okay, gullible is another adjective that fits so how come you can't see how gullible you've been yourself with everything Q? How come you still can't seem to see just how ridiculous and bonkers it is and still put such stock in it?
I try to respond to trolls as little as possible.

marke

Failure to understand facts and truth is a major problem in America today. Take the alleged support for Biden for example. 80 million people allegedly voted for the guy who was determined to enact measures that would drive gasoline prices up more than $1 per gallon, food prices up more than 20%, and economic activity down to dangerous levels. Why?

Either there were not really 80 million Americans supporting this guy or 80 million Americans were stupid enough to elect a man who was destined to heap heavy financial burdens on the poor and middle class in America. Either way, stupidity, narcissism, and callousness prove Biden supporters were badly deceived or ungodly.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This is supposed to be breaking news? I've said from the beginning that Q was, of course, aware that the deep state was dissecting the Q drops. Deception and disinformation is a fundamental tactict in any war.
I see this as a tacit admission that you have no idea what's true vs. what's false in any of Q's "droppings," which frankly renders the whole thing moot.