The Necessity of Justification

SimpleMan77

Read my threads, I have answered that question about 1000 times on this forum.

I'm new here, and it seems like a simple, 10 second answer. It's either all or not all. I'm sure the explanation for your answer could get lengthy, but simple question. All, or not all?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

SimpleMan77

I'm not posting any link. You can find my threads if you really care to.

I guess you concede my points. If you don't want to answer simple questions on a forum then you should probably stay on the ones you want to answer them on.

You've spent much, much more time dodging the question than it would have taken to answer it, by far.

I repeat my simple question: did Jesus die for all or only part of humanity?

beloved57

Why do people with non-biblical beliefs not like to answer simple questions?

I guess you concede my points. If you don't want to answer simple questions on a forum then you should probably stay on the ones you want to answer them on.

You've spent much, much more time dodging the question than it would have taken to answer it, by far.

I repeat my simple question: did Jesus die for all or only part of humanity?

You not serious about what I believe, either that or you lack initiative.

SimpleMan77

You not serious about what I believe, either that or you lack initiative.

At least tell me the name of the thread it's in. There are so many here that it's like a needle in a haystack.

I am serious about it, but a simple question that begs a one word answer can cause problems I'd have never dreamed of.

beloved57

Why do people with non-biblical beliefs not like to answer simple questions?

At least tell me the name of the thread it's in. There are so many here that it's like a needle in a haystack.

I am serious about it, but a simple question that begs a one word answer can cause problems I'd have never dreamed of.

Haven't I already told you what the deal is ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Not that I'm aware of. If you have I'm sorry for asking again- sometimes I interact with so many different people I don't always remember.

Don't bother with B57. He is a hyper Calvinist that believes that Jesus died for just a few like himself.

He does not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2, making Jesus a failure and worse yet dishonoring God and insulting his Son Jesus Christ.