The Methodology mistake of the 2P2P pounding on one 'Judah/Israel' verse.

Danoh

No one talks in KJV. That would be like using foot runners for mail instead of email.

Must be why people talking about a rough job experience they underwent for a time refer to it as their "baptism of fire."

Must be why a movie some years ago was titled "And A River Runs Through It."

Must be why - o never mind, you Judas :chuckle:

Last edited:

Danoh

Yes, Satan doesn't care about Shakespeare, but he wants to change the KJB at all costs.

That's just one of those hold overs from Southern Baptist KJVOs allowed to creep in by other KJVO movements, for their failure to properly study it out in Scripture.

Satan's strong delusion and "yea, hath God said" resume at some point AFTER the Rapture.

The KJV issue is just men in their ignorance and or corruption of the flesh - on all sides of the fence.

Both knowing and willing, and unknowing and unwilling ignorance.

Ol Flip Wilson's "The Devil made me do it" went out with the full revelation of The Mystery in written form, some two thousand years ago.

Satan now as silent as God until that day when He Alone allows him to speak his fool cause once more.

SaulToPaul 2

That's just one of those hold overs from Southern Baptist KJVOs allowed to creep in by other KJVO movements, for their failure to properly study it out in Scripture.

Satan's strong delusion and "yea, hath God said" resume at some point AFTER the Rapture.

The KJV issue is just men in their ignorance and or corruption of the flesh - on all sides of the fence.

Both knowing and willing, and unknowing and unwilling ignorance.

Ol Flip Wilson's "The Devil made me do it" went out with the full revelation of The Mystery in written form, some two thousand years ago.

Satan now as silent as God until that day when He Alone allows him to speak his fool cause once more.

So there are no "devices" of the devil in this dispensation?
He is still the prince of the power of the air.

Danoh

So there are no "devices" of the devil in this dispensation?
He is still the prince of the power of the air.

The content of Paul's Epistles - especially his earlier ones - was being written at a time when our present dispensation was yet unfolding and the portal to the spirit realm was then still open.

As it will be again with the Rapture and afterwards, as this age not only ends with a sign and a wonder, but ushers in things moving once more towards great signs and wonders prior to their end...that great and terrible Day of the LORD.

Think, STP, think lol - much love to ya, bro.

SaulToPaul 2

The content of Paul's Epistles - especially his earlier ones - was being written at a time when our present dispensation was yet unfolding and the portal to the spirit realm was then still open.

As it will be again with the Rapture and afterwards, as this age not only ends with a sign and a wonder, but ushers in things moving once more towards great signs and wonders prior to their end...that great and terrible Day of the LORD.

Think, STP, think lol - much love to ya, bro.

Think, Danoh, think.
This world has Satan's fingerprints all over it.

SaulToPaul 2

That is the course of this world he set in motion way back in Genesis 3 through Romans 5's "as by one man sin entered the world..."

This is no longer applicable?

Eph 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Danoh

This is no longer applicable?

Eph 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Nope.

Not til at some point after the Rapture, when things begin to head towards the end of the Prophetic aspect of God's Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

The only thing "at work" now, during this silence of God in this Mystery Age is the doctrine of God and its' counterfeiting by the traditions and doctrines of men in their corruption and or ignorance.

Or books "about" for short :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Nope.

Not til at some point after the Rapture, when things begin to head towards the end of the Prophetic aspect of God's Two-Fold Purpose: Prophecy and Mystery.

The only thing "at work" now, during this silence of God in this Mystery Age is the doctrine of God and its' counterfeiting by the traditions and doctrines of men in their corruption and or ignorance.

Or books "about" for short :chuckle:

:jawdrop: