The Methodology mistake of the 2P2P pounding on one 'Judah/Israel' verse.

Interplanner

The Galatians and Ephesians had much different paths into the Body.
Your dusty books of men didn't tell you this.

Nonsense, and you don't even know what they are. That is why you are afraid to surface them in print and have them discussed, for 2 years now.

Interplanner

Are these the same thing:

1. heirs by promise
2. fellowheirs by the gospel

There is no difference, and you already indicated your Hebraic ignorance in your denial of parallelism (two lines of speech or lyric that repeat at thought).

You are infected with division instead of coherence and unification. Those two things are said to be the same in Gal 3:8 which to you is poison because you think he saying the land promise was a gospel and was not talking about Christ. He was talking about Christ and Christ was the promise and is through Christ that you and I inherit the NHNE and everything you say is crap. You try to smother every NT passage that matters with 2P2P muck and you never talk specifics. YOu just 'sound' like you know something that matters.

SaulToPaul 2

There is no difference, and you already indicated your Hebraic ignorance in your denial of parallelism (two lines of speech or lyric that repeat at thought).

You are infected with division instead of coherence and unification. Those two things are said to be the same in Gal 3:8 which to you is poison because you think he saying the land promise was a gospel and was not talking about Christ. He was talking about Christ and Christ was the promise and is through Christ that you and I inherit the NHNE and everything you say is crap. You try to smother every NT passage that matters with 2P2P muck and you never talk specifics. YOu just 'sound' like you know something that matters.

Can two groups have two different paths into the same destination?

Interplanner

Can two groups have two different paths into the same destination?

What is the destination? In the NT, the destination is the mission of the Gospel to the end of time. There is one Lord, life, gate, way, truth, body, baptism, faith, etc, to that. Be suspicious of believers who immediately disqualify you because you merely base yourself on that (on Christ), because they have the 'real' thing that everyone is 'missing.'

Right Divider

Body part
What is the destination? In the NT, the destination is the mission of the Gospel to the end of time. There is one Lord, life, gate, way, truth, body, baptism, faith, etc, to that. Be suspicious of believers who immediately disqualify you because you merely base yourself on that (on Christ), because they have the 'real' thing that everyone is 'missing.'
Do you live in a high elevation? I don't think that you're getting enough oxygen.

SaulToPaul 2

Back to my point:

Before entrance into the Body of Christ, the Galatians were in the promises of God and could claim Abraham as their father. The Ephesians were not and could not claim Abraham as their father.

But the twain were made one.

Interplanner

Back to my point:

Before entrance into the Body of Christ, the Galatians were in the promises of God and could claim Abraham as their father. The Ephesians were not and could not claim Abraham as their father.

Wrong again. The letter to Ephesians was a circular to everyone. And there were Gentiles in both. You are chopping up a very coherent Bible for the sake of 2P2P, not Christ.

Interplanner

So according to IP logic, this makes everyone an Ephesian?

Nope, everyone it was intended for was a Christian. It didn't matter whether Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female, Damascus or Ephesus. Are you at least starting to get the idea? We are not here to find more and more divisions to make in the Christian world. You sound like you are a professional at it.

Danoh

Back to my point:

Nonsense.